ADVERTISEMENT

Illegal Migrant Costs

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
New report from Congress shows illegal migrants cost taxpayers annually $451 Billion. Staggering.

These costs are no where close where they could be made up from illegal's tax revenue.

I remember reading leftist talking points on here early in Biden Admin that said, "why do you care about illegals, they're not costing the taxpayers at all".

Another leftist talking point bites the dust. Leftist media lies over & over, and the leftist dupes continue to believe.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: SKYDOG
New report from Congress shows illegal migrants cost taxpayers annually $451 Billion. Staggering.

These costs are no where close where they could be made up from illegal's tax revenue.

I remember reading leftist talking points on here early in Biden Admin that said, "why do you care about illegals, they're not costing the taxpayers at all".

Another leftist talking point bites the dust. Leftist media lies over & over, and the leftist dupes continue to believe.

That's $1300 per person living in the US.
But only half of us pay taxes so that's $2600 bucks out of my pocket.
So if they stay 10 years that's $26,000+
Thanks Joe.

• Angry
That's $1300 per person living in the US.
But only half of us pay taxes so that's $2600 bucks out of my pocket.
So if they stay 10 years that's $26,000+
Thanks Joe.

True. But data on taxes earned would lower that considerably. Would've been nice if that was included. Still, in any case, Biden's border policy has been terrible and very expensive for America.

True. But data on taxes earned would lower that considerably. Would've been nice if that was included. Still, in any case, Biden's border policy has been terrible and very expensive for America.
I bet that doesn't include the hidden costs of the burden on community services such as: public schools, medical care, education and the court system.
My County has had to hire interpreters for the Court system as an example.

• Wow
I bet that doesn't include the hidden costs of the burden on community services such as: public schools, medical care, education and the court system.
My County has had to hire interpreters for the Court system as an example.

👍

Article said it included all costs except additional costs for law enforcement. I imagine that could include partial costs on interpreter for the court system, but I am sure a few legals running foul of the law need interpreters too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT