ADVERTISEMENT

Nothing more to play for until NCAA?

Born Boiler

Junior
Dec 6, 2006
Just after clinching the big championship, the visit to Illinois will speak volumes about this team’s self-motivation.

We could stop at The Beef House, steak our claim to the title and call it a day.

Or we could beat a loaded Illinois team … as we often have ... and have our steak and eat it, too.

Or we can go and lose, stop at the Beef House on the way back to pick up sandwiches, and then Coach Painter can pull a Coach Keady and throw them all out the bus door in a ditch. And have practice at midnight.

The most important thing for our team here is to keep our eyes on the prize. The Beef House.

We just want this team to stay hungry. Until Exit 4.

When we get to that fork in the road, take it. And a knife.

We know every time out can be a real toss-up. That’s why we really gotta hit the salad bar.

It would be nice to get on a roll going into the NCAA. With honey butter.

I know not what course others may take, but, as for us, give us steak. And another napkin.

Yes, whether the times be good or bad, let them eat streak.

Just after clinching the big championship, the visit to Illinois will speak volumes about this team’s self-motivation.

We could stop at The Beef House, steak our claim to the title and call it a day.

Or we could beat a loaded Illinois team … as we often have ... and have our steak and eat it, too.
I'd like to see us have 2 guys dressed in Kansas State police outfits stand by our bench

The most important thing for our team here is to keep our eyes on the prize. The Beef House.

We know every time out can be a real toss-up. That’s why we really gotta hit the salad bar.

I know not what course others may take, but, as for us, give us steak. And another napkin.

I see the all-you-can-pun buffet is open- bon appetit!

Reactions: Born Boiler
My gambling side of my brain tells me to lay the 2 points and take Illini tonite. They have homecourt, more motivation than us and we could be feeling there is little to gain. I hope that is wrong. If we win tonite, I know I will feel we are more than ready for anything to come at us in the NCAAs.

Very good! Some good adjusted quotes...

Reactions: Born Boiler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT