ADVERTISEMENT

Priorities of the GOP controlled House

Really clever how she set him up on Ukraine, rigged the election and planted the classified docs at Mara…..among all his other f-ups. You have HDS.

What do you care? Aren’t you one of the defectors to DeSantis because of the mean tweets?
And what exactly came of Ukrain, and the classified docs? I'll wait...

I know what the piece said. This is it I assume

I asked you a simple question. Who has said he was selling classified material? The DOJ? Biden? A whack job dem? I’m sure there were some democrats “just asking questions” as you guys always do, but there were no serious democrats making that accusation.

You weren’t assured the country was at risk. But it was certainly a concern and was mentioned in the media. Considering he ACTUALLY TOOK the documents and tried to hide it and lied about it, all possible reasons for doing it are going to be talked about. But in your world if one dem mentioned the possibility it becomes the entire Democratic Party said it was a certainty.
You act like trump is free and clear now. He wasn’t profiting off the classified material and committing treason so he’s good right?

This was ALWAYS about him taking the documents and lying about it. While selling them would be exponentially worse, this is still a major issue……..and you want to do a TD dance because it’s not the worst possible crime. Lol. Congratulations.
No it wasn't, and you know it.

Did you feel that way Russian collusion?
Yes of course, but sadly it was clear after a short while that it was a witch hunt and there was nothing behind it. There are only so many BOMBSHELL reports you can hear about that turn up nothing before you have to realize it's all bullshit. At least people that can think for themselves.

And what exactly came of Ukrain, and the classified docs? I'll wait...
He was impeached for Ukraine.

The classified docs investigation is ongoing. Uh, you don’t know that?

Garland appointed a special council for the classified docs investigation today. You should be applauding the move…….but you won’t. You’ll say it doesn’t matter because the SC reports to Garland anyway. You’ll trash the SC, saying he’s a RINO and trump hater and it’s all a witch hunt.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
I think the dems might see it as a chance to get rid of Joe before 2024 and then go with a non-senile candidate, if they can find one.
They won't solicit a person from a different party to run as a democrat. ...about that border

Sure. If there was proof, it would have undoubtedly be brought to light.

If Biden is innocent, should be nothing to worry about, right ?
Of course it was Putin. Everything is Putin's fault or some racist...or sexist or homephobe or...hate speech or right wing extremist or many other things that end with ism or ist.

He was impeached for Ukraine.

The classified docs investigation is ongoing. Uh, you don’t know that?

Garland appointed a special council for the classified docs investigation today. You should be applauding the move…….but you won’t. You’ll say it doesn’t matter because the SC reports to Garland anyway. You’ll trash the SC, saying he’s a RINO and trump hater and it’s all a witch hunt.
You can impeach someone and still have nothing. Democrats have proven that. Twice.

I'll applaud the move if/when they ever actually find something. 6 years have taught me that odds are, there's little to nothing.

You can impeach someone and still have nothing. Democrats have proven that. Twice.

I'll applaud the move if/when they ever actually find something. 6 years have taught me that odds are, there's little to nothing.
Actually both impeachments came about because of actual evidence. The cases were proven both times, it was just cowardly/treasonous republican Senators that refused to follow their oath of office. You’re really trying to memory hole everything that came out of both impeachments.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Actually both impeachments came about because of actual evidence. The cases were proven both times, it was just cowardly/treasonous republican Senators that refused to follow their oath of office. You’re really trying to memory hole everything that came out of both impeachments.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT

Well, they had something. Twice.

You last sentence was cut short. “there’s little to nothing” that can be done when are elected officials no longer serve their country but serve their party instead.

Doesn’t matter for you. Trump has done nothing wrong from your perspective. I should say, he’s done nothing that somebody else in the history of our country hasn’t kinda sorta maybe done before. That always makes it ok with you…….even if it was wrong the first time.

You last sentence was cut short. “there’s little to nothing” that can be done when are elected officials no longer serve their country but serve their party instead.

Doesn’t matter for you. Trump has done nothing wrong from your perspective. I should say, he’s done nothing that somebody else in the history of our country hasn’t kinda sorta maybe done before. That always makes it ok with you…….even if it was wrong the first time.
Because he hasn't done anything wrong. You guys act as if there's real evidence. You do understand that most of the "evidence" of collusion was fake paid for lies right?

You're always talking about Trump, Bob, but yet you appear to be unable to list any policies of his that you think were bad for the nation. How about this sampling:

- achieve energy independence
- crush ISIS (BHO's J-V team)
- enforce immigration laws
- negotiate Abraham accords
- tell wealthy NATO countries to pay for their own defense

What did the dems prove that Trump did?
Was he ever prosecuted?
Was he ever convicted of any wrong doing?

No, because it was all made up BS by the dems. Period.
8 years and nothing found. But that didn’t
stop them from appointing another special counsel to again investigate Trump.
The day after he announces his 2024 run for POTUS.

8 years and nothing found. But that didn’t
stop them from appointing another special counsel to again investigate Trump.
The day after he announces his 2024 run for POTUS.
“Nothing?” There are, what… four ongoing investigations? Members of his organization are taking deals. They actually found highly classified documents. So definitely not nothing.

Trump is smart. He has a lot of buffer between him and any wrongdoing. Odds are good none of this lands him with an indictment. I hope it doesn’t. But the man is crooked, as I am sure you agree since you and all the other Republicans here don’t like him. (You just fall all over yourselves defending him daily.)

The special counsel is there BECAUSE of his announcement in a move to make sure the investigations have another apolitical layer between the investigators. Like specifically assigned to make sure the investigations are as apolitical as possible.

“Nothing?” There are, what… four ongoing investigations? Members of his organization are taking deals. They actually found highly classified documents. So definitely not nothing.

Trump is smart. He has a lot of buffer between him and any wrongdoing. Odds are good none of this lands him with an indictment. I hope it doesn’t. But the man is crooked, as I am sure you agree since you and all the other Republicans here don’t like him. (You just fall all over yourselves defending him daily.)

The special counsel is there BECAUSE of his announcement in a move to make sure the investigations have another apolitical layer between the investigators. Like specifically assigned to make sure the investigations are as apolitical as possible.
As you said FOUR on going investigations, EIGHT years of a political circus that cost the Country MILLIONS, BILLIONS if you count the damage the investigations have caused an the damage the incompetent POTUS has caused. Mean Tweets have severe consequences!,

Because he hasn't done anything wrong. You guys act as if there's real evidence. You do understand that most of the "evidence" of collusion was fake paid for lies right?
Nothing wrong. Wow.

You realize I didn’t refer to Russian collusion right? He and his campaign still did plenty wrong, it warranted an investigation, and it determined there was no cooperation.
The phone call was perfect right?

He sat on his ass and watched his supporters beat police and break into the Capitol while everybody from his Chief of Staff to Shawn Hannity begged him to stop it. There would have been no 1/6 without his baseless accusation of rigging.

He took documents from the WH that didn’t belong to him. That’s a fact. Full stop. That’s wrong.

As a sitting president who presided over a great economy, he should never have lost an election. Then he personally submarined two congressional elections. Yeah, keep supporting him. He’s got all the answers.

As you said FOUR on going investigations, EIGHT years of a political circus that cost the Country MILLIONS, BILLIONS if you count the damage the investigations have caused an the damage the incompetent POTUS has caused. Mean Tweets have severe consequences!,
Meanwhile… there’s actual evidence of wrongdoing …

Really? Who investigated it and what did they find out?
The United States House Select Committee on Benghazi chaired by the Republicans closed on December 12, 2016 and issued its final report. You can read the results. It helps your arguments if you are informed and know the facts.

The United States House Select Committee on Benghazi chaired by the Republicans closed on December 12, 2016 and issued its final report. You can read the results. It helps your arguments if you are informed and know the facts.
You've established yourself as the Fetterman/woman of this board.

The question from New Pal that you answered was, ''Why wouldn’t we want to know if our President is on the take?" It had nothing to do with Benghazi, except in your scrambled brain.

Given this is the first day, it appears there’s only one.

Dear No Knowledge of How Government Works Bobby, this announcement was made by the new majority members of the House Oversight and Reform Committee. That’s who was at that press conference. What the HORC does is act as the control on the Executive Branch. So WTF do you think their priority is? Probably obtaining the 150 SARs from Treasury associated with the Biden family and holding hearings with former Biden business associates who are willing to testify under oath as to POTUS involvement with foreign business dealings - which he has denied.

Further. This committee when finalized with the last couple elections will be comprised of about only 10% of the total house Republicans.

The other 190 plus non member Rs will be responsible for their committees and subcommittees which craft legislation on crime, inflation, border security, intelligence, appropriations, etc. I mean do you really think that 220 Republican house members will be sitting in the chambers? No. They have their kingdoms and will be getting their own CSPAN time.

In summary. Don’t be a dumb ass and post a tweet from somebody who doesn’t understand how government works. Or does and just knows that dumb asses will bark like trained seals.

Dear No Knowledge of How Government Works Bobby, this announcement was made by the new majority members of the House Oversight and Reform Committee. That’s who was at that press conference. What the HORC does is act as the control on the Executive Branch. So WTF do you think their priority is? Probably obtaining the 150 SARs from Treasury associated with the Biden family and holding hearings with former Biden business associates who are willing to testify under oath as to POTUS involvement with foreign business dealings - which he has denied.

Further. This committee when finalized with the last couple elections will be comprised of about only 10% of the total house Republicans.

The other 190 plus non member Rs will be responsible for their committees and subcommittees which craft legislation on crime, inflation, border security, intelligence, appropriations, etc. I mean do you really think that 220 Republican house members will be sitting in the chambers? No. They have their kingdoms and will be getting their own CSPAN time.

In summary. Don’t be a dumb ass and post a tweet from somebody who doesn’t understand how government works. Or does and just knows that dumb asses will bark like trained seals.
Why don’t you go piss up a rope? All that BS means nothing as it relates to the topic.

Of course only a small percentage of house republicans will be dealing with this issue INITIALLY. That’s why they have committees and subcommittees to begin with. All your rambling about the numbers means squat, it’s just how you avoid the topic.

You know this committee had the blessing of house leadership in order to have this news conference on the first day. The committee didn’t just decide to do this on their own. This shit has been discussed among leadership for MONTHS.

Raging and being an angry dipstick doesn’t mean your argument is valid. This is what you do. The point isn’t how many pubs are involved or how government works…….duh, it’s that the first public act from this house is to go after the Biden’s. Even a dumbass like you can see this means it’s a PRIORITY of the house leadership or it never would have happened. This committee doesn’t doesn’t work in a vacuum. They are going to be meeting with leadership regularly to discuss strategy and how to proceed.

Now sit back and watch the house focus on the Biden’s instead of all the issues they’ve been talking about for two years. This is about payback and revenge, just like pissed off trump morons like you are demanding.

Why don’t you go piss up a rope? All that BS means nothing as it relates to the topic.

Of course only a small percentage of house republicans will be dealing with this issue INITIALLY. That’s why they have committees and subcommittees to begin with. All your rambling about the numbers means squat, it’s just how you avoid the topic.

You know this committee had the blessing of house leadership in order to have this news conference on the first day. The committee didn’t just decide to do this on their own. This shit has been discussed among leadership for MONTHS.

Raging and being an angry dipstick doesn’t mean your argument is valid. This is what you do. The point isn’t how many pubs are involved or how government works…….duh, it’s that the first public act from this house is to go after the Biden’s. Even a dumbass like you can see this means it’s a PRIORITY of the house leadership or it never would have happened. This committee doesn’t doesn’t work in a vacuum. They are going to be meeting with leadership regularly to discuss strategy and how to proceed.

Now sit back and watch the house focus on the Biden’s instead of all the issues they’ve been talking about for two years. This is about payback and revenge, just like pissed off trump morons like you are demanding.
So you think there’s no chance Slow Joe is the “Big Guy”?

Sure. If there was proof, it would have undoubtedly be brought to light.

If Biden is innocent, should be nothing to worry about, right ?
Lol. So you had no problem with the investigation? You didn’t bitch and moan while it was going on, calling it a witch hunt, they all hate trump because he’s draining the swamp, Mueller is a RINO, mean tweets orange man bad?
Of course you did. Did you EVER say anything like “Let them investigate and see what they find?” Hell no.

No it wasn't, and you know it.
Wtf do you know? Something the rest of us don’t?
He TOOK THE CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS slick. That’s the wrong. That’s the investigation. After that ACTUALLY FREAKIN HAPPENED all sorts of people leaped to all sorts of conclusions. Just because some dem whacko said something about giving secrets to Russia or whatever doesn’t make that the REASON FOR THE INVESTIGATION. JFC man, you are so damn entangled in your partisan web you can’t even accept simple facts anymore.

Reactions: indy35
Lol. So you had no problem with the investigation? You didn’t bitch and moan while it was going on, calling it a witch hunt, they all hate trump because he’s draining the swamp, Mueller is a RINO, mean tweets orange man bad?
Of course you did. Did you EVER say anything like “Let them investigate and see what they find?” Hell no.
Proof ? Didn’t think so.

Nope. That’s why we need an investigation, genius.
See what it’s like to be asked a stupid freaking question? You done playing your childish game?

It doesn’t change the point of the thread…….. that you don’t want to talk about. This House has shown what its priority is. Tune in to Tucker every night for the latest updates.

See what it’s like to be asked a stupid freaking question? You done playing your childish game?

It doesn’t change the point of the thread…….. that you don’t want to talk about. This House has shown what its priority is. Tune in to Tucker every night for the latest updates.
What higher priority is there than finding out if our president has sold out the country for his own financial benefit ?

Reactions: bonefish1
ADVERTISEMENT