ADVERTISEMENT

Post your right wing Trump wack jobs here

Your poor wife. Impotent husband can’t satisfy her so he forces her to read message boards and respond to posts using her screen name and calls it entertainment. The least you could do is have Kiddie create a user name for you; he’s good at creating a bunch of names on here.
Lol; who’s wife is named Sophie. Now she’s really laughing at you. You definitely don’t want her on here. She’d shred you all. You think I’m conservative. You haven’t heard anything.

Lol; who’s wife is named Sophie. Now she’s really laughing at you. You definitely don’t want her on here. She’d shred you all. You think I’m conservative. You haven’t heard anything.
Ahh now we’re at the big talk portion of your day. Lame. Hell this probably is “the wife” doing her best “shredding”. Sad.

did you read purduefan1s loving "The garbage people on here defending January 6th and trying to pivot away from it just hammers home what trash they really are. Never do they say it was terrible. Never do they say threatening members of Congress is bad. Instead it’s just “meh” or in dipshit rivetings case it’s “it depends on what the definition of “is” is””. Just a bunch of garbage people who we’d honestly be better off without." manifest

Your poor wife. Impotent husband can’t satisfy her so he forces her to read message boards and respond to posts using her screen name and calls it entertainment. The least you could do is have Kiddie create a user name for you; he’s good at creating a bunch of names on here.
what_type_of_mental_disorder_do_you_have-f.jpg

I didn't realize this thing was 22. That's incredibly sad - pure brainwashing at such a young age.

I finally gave up and ignored our neighborhood spam bot. The schtick got old quickly.
liberals dont like being questioned about the crazy s**t they say so lets ignore anybody who isnt a programmed democrat

Your flex is refusing to use basic sentence structure and trolling 50 times a day on a Purdue message board. The stuff of normalcy for sure, kiddo.
wait

youre not trolling

no way you actually believe what youre saying about the country being a better place without certain people who dont get frazzled about january 6th or cheering on people to eat more red meat if they arent democrats

normal people dont type those things out and think wow this is good

Reactions: Crayfish57
An unarmed, unorganized group was not a "direct and immediate threat to our democracy." It is truly laughable if you really think that. Do you think they were going to hold off the troops sent in to round them up with what...fire extinguishers?

What do you think the chances were that the government could have been taken over by such a group? Anything higher than zero is idiotic.

I am a bit surprised that you (but not DoG or the dimwitted pf1) apparently have not recognized a number of true threats to our democracy, such as several instigated by rogue agencies of the federal government. For example:

I'm not surprised you're only considering a government takeover by those that stormed the Capitol as a direct and immediate threat.

The odds of that group taking control of the government is indeed zero.

What if they had gotten their hands on Pence? I don't think they would have hung him. What if they just barricaded themselves and him in the building and demanded trump be declared president or else? Or demanded a review of the election and they would stay there until it was complete?

If Pence was being held, could the ratification process be completed?

What would trump do? Would he try to take advantage of the situation using his cronies at the DOJ? Would he drag it out until January 20th and then declare himself president, forcing a SCOTUS decision? Would you call that constitutional crisis? Would it be the first time trump bent the rules? How long would it take to sort through the law, with both sides making their own interpretation, the process getting bogged down in legalese?

So if it's decided that the siege has to be broken, who has jurisdiction? Capitol police, National guard, or the military? So if that gets sorted out, taking time, let's say the military force makes a rescue attempt and 20 militia members are killed. Is that the trigger for militia groups in Michigan and elsewhere to storm a few statehouses, maybe kidnap a governor? Citizens take to the streets to protest the attempted theft if an election? Clashes between militia, protestors, and police. People are killed. Trump declares martial law. He has to stay in power during the crisis, call the lawyers again.

There are a hundred scenarios like that, with all sorts of possibilities for escalation. All it would have taken was for just a few of the true believers to get ahold of Pence, or a few members of congress, and we could have experienced a direct and immediate threat to our democracy.

And yes, for all we know some of those that stormed the Capitol could have been armed and been able to hold and threaten the life of a hostage.

Now tell me how they never would have gotten past the SS to get Pence, they just wanted to see what Nancy's office looked like, just a few souvenir hunters.

• Haha
I'm not surprised you're only considering a government takeover by those that stormed the Capitol as a direct and immediate threat.

What if they had gotten their hands on Pence? I don't think they would have hung him. What if they just barricaded themselves and him in the building and demanded trump be declared president or else? Or demanded a review of the election and they would stay there until it was complete?

What would trump do? Would he try to take advantage of the situation using his cronies at the DOJ? Would he drag it out until January 20th and then declare himself president, forcing a SCOTUS decision? Would you call that constitutional crisis? Would it be the first time trump bent the rules? How long would it take to sort through the law, with both sides making their own interpretation, the process getting bogged down in legalese?

So if it's decided that the siege has to be broken, who has jurisdiction? Capitol police, National guard, or the military? So if that gets sorted out, taking time, let's say the military force makes a rescue attempt and 20 militia members are killed. Is that the trigger for militia groups in Michigan and elsewhere to storm a few statehouses, maybe kidnap a governor? Citizens take to the streets to protest the attempted theft if an election? Clashes between militia, protestors, and police. People are killed. Trump declares martial law. He has to stay in power during the crisis, call the lawyers again.

There are a hundred scenarios like that, with all sorts of possibilities for escalation. All it would have taken was for just a few of the true believers to get ahold of Pence, or a few members of congress, and we could have experienced a direct and immediate threat to our democracy.

And yes, for all we know some of those that stormed the Capitol could have been armed and been able to hold and threaten the life of a hostage.

Now tell me how they never would have gotten past the SS to get Pence, they just wanted to see what Nancy's office looked like, just a few souvenir hunters.
th
Does anyone actually hire you and entrust more than $10 to your mental capabilities to actually function in the real world?

I would have told you this was far-fetched 5 years ago, but now it doesn't seem so.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
I would have told you this was far-fetched 5 years ago, but now it doesn't seem so.
Right, like Bob says, "There are a hundred scenarios like that, with all sorts of possibilities for escalation."

What he failed to add, "but with a common probability of zero."

I hope this has made you feel less fearful and you will be able to sleep soundly .

Right, like Bob says, "There are a hundred scenarios like that, with all sorts of possibilities for escalation."

What he failed to add, "but with a common probability of zero."

I hope this has made you feel less fearful and you will be able to sleep soundly .
No, the probability would have been zero if the brainwashed, limp dcked, lunatics had followed the teachings of their lord and savior, hadn't broken through police lines and barricades, several times, and then fought their way past police and broke through the Capitol doors, getting within a hundred feet of the VP. All because they believed the big lie of their true lord and savior.

You were right earlier. You aren't a republican, you're a Trumper......and proud of it.

Reactions: indy35
No, the probability would have been zero if the brainwashed, limp dcked, lunatics had followed the teachings of their lord and savior, hadn't broken through police lines and barricades, several times, and then fought their way past police and broke through the Capitol doors, getting within a hundred feet of the VP. All because they believed the big lie of their true lord and savior.

You were right earlier. You aren't a republican, you're a Trumper......and proud of it.
@BuilderBob6 , You need some serious psychiatric help . Speaking of ''limp dcked lunatics'' to quote you,man you are right at the head of the line

4202.jpg

Exhibit A

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Congratulations, Self awareness is the first step towards getting help for your problems. Are you going to say this about all of your future postings as a public service warning?
You being an unhinged wacko with a psychotic obsession with Bob doesn't really indicate a problem with me, but nice try.

Sorry I hurt your feelings like I did to dg.

It it makes you feel better to lash out in self-righteous fury with childish insults, please continue.

I do worry about your blood pressure and I hope your are keeping on top of that.

Reactions: Sophie1970
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT