ADVERTISEMENT

Post your right wing Trump wack jobs here

Yep like I said, Lauren is your equivalent.

I must say, kiddo, I liked it better when you were fish bowl ( was it too much for you to manage two names at once?) and when you were using punctuation like you were when you first created this name. Then again, intellectualism isn’t a GOP brand so it makes sense.

By the way, I had a great time in Louisville. You should have met us out for that beer. Something tells me you don’t have many friends and a day out of the basement would have been good for you.
yeah if you call yourself a democrat youre allowed to feel as smart as youd like while telling one and all how smart you are

ha ha ha

sounds like you had a great time coming back here to tell us the country would be better off without certain people and telling sophie to go fukk himself

Lol not a Republican. You’re so terrible at lying.
How would you possibly know?

You assume anyone who opposes a corrupt party like the dems must be a repub, but there are other options that a simple mind like yours apparently is not aware of.

The garbage people on here defending January 6th and trying to pivot away from it just hammers home what trash they really are. Never do they say it was terrible. Never do they say threatening members of Congress is bad. Instead it’s just “meh” or in dipshit rivetings case it’s “it depends on what the definition of “is” is””. Just a bunch of garbage people who we’d honestly be better off without.
Biden said it was the greatest threat to our democracy since the Civil War. Does your simple mind agree with Joe's senile mind on this?

I don't know how many, neither do you. But if one were to make a guess, why would they base the number on one 22 second video unless they were attempting to argue there weren't many? That's what you're doing. This is what you do.

But BLM. You forgot antifa.
I'm not making a guess, just asking you on what basis you think protestors really intended to hang the vp - and if so, how many?

How would you possibly know?

You assume anyone who opposes a corrupt party like the dems must be a repub, but there are other options that a simple mind like yours apparently is not aware of.
“I’m not a Republican or a Democrat”, says the Republican who hates Democrats. You’re a real deep thinker, bud. Lol.

I must say, kiddo, I liked it better when you were fish bowl ( was it too much for you to manage two names at once?) and when you were using punctuation like you were when you first created this name. Then again, intellectualism isn’t a GOP brand so it makes sense.

By the way, I had a great time in Louisville. You should have met us out for that beer. Something tells me you don’t have many friends and a day out of the basement would have been good for you.
This is that guy? LOL!!!

Your simple mind agrees with Joe's senile mind?
Yeah I kind of don’t like a mob whipped into a frenzy because they were convinced the election was stolen storming the Capitol threatening to kill the VP and other members of Congress. Your prerogative to downplay it of course because you’re as gullible as the rest of them but I’m really not a fan of what happened. Tomato, tomahto I suppose

“I’m not a Republican or a Democrat”, says the Republican who hates Democrats. You’re a real deep thinker, bud. Lol.
The only deep you could possibly recognize, bud, is how far you have your head up your ass.

"Lol"

PS, right up there with what?
What exactly are you trying to imply with these idiotically cryptic questions? Which event compares with a failed coup based on a massive lie direct from POTUS? Agreeing with my fellow non-nutjobs, that they weren't well-prepared and weren't successful isn't the point. That's why attempted murder is still a felony with a hefty prison sentence.

Yeah I kind of don’t like a mob whipped into a frenzy because they were convinced the election was stolen storming the Capitol threatening to kill the VP and other members of Congress. Your prerogative to downplay it of course because you’re as gullible as the rest of them but I’m really not a fan of what happened. Tomato, tomahto I suppose
You're not really a fan of it? Thanks for that deep insight.

Have citizens EVER refused to accept the results of an election to the point of violently storming a government building in DC with the STATED PURPOSE of stopping the peaceful transfer of power? That is a DIRECT and immediate threat to our democracy........unlike anything else you can come up with since the civil war. Terrorist attacks, civil unrest, protests, even wars.
An unarmed, unorganized group was not a "direct and immediate threat to our democracy." It is truly laughable if you really think that. Do you think they were going to hold off the troops sent in to round them up with what...fire extinguishers?

What do you think the chances were that the government could have been taken over by such a group? Anything higher than zero is idiotic.

I am a bit surprised that you (but not DoG or the dimwitted pf1) apparently have not recognized a number of true threats to our democracy, such as several instigated by rogue agencies of the federal government. For example:

Oh sorry. Fukk you too. Don’t want you to feel left out.

Have you had any sleep lately? Sounds like Louisville didn’t go too well for you. Maybe should have stayed in your basement this past weekend.

An unarmed, unorganized group was not a "direct and immediate threat to our democracy." It is truly laughable if you really think that. Do you think they were going to hold off the troops sent in to round them up with what...fire extinguishers?

What do you think the chances were that the government could have been taken over by such a group? Anything higher than zero is idiotic.

I am a bit surprised that you (but not DoG or the dimwitted pf1) apparently have not recognized a number of true threats to our democracy, such as several instigated by rogue agencies of the federal government. For example:

But they were carrying flags. Have you seen the damage one of those sticks can cause? It was quite the radical group. The left doesn’t know a threat if it was in front of their eyes. Oh wait, AOC.

The garbage people on here defending January 6th and trying to pivot away from it just hammers home what trash they really are. Never do they say it was terrible. Never do they say threatening members of Congress is bad. Instead it’s just “meh” or in dipshit rivetings case it’s “it depends on what the definition of “is” is””. Just a bunch of garbage people who we’d honestly be better off without.
this one is great Sophie

Ah yes, insulting me while addressing someone else. How very Christian of you.

My wife and I can’t stop laughing at your posts. It’s hilarious how worked-up you get. Almost as fun reading yours as it is reading BNI’s posts. Lol
Your poor wife. Impotent husband can’t satisfy her so he forces her to read message boards and respond to posts using her screen name and calls it entertainment. The least you could do is have Kiddie create a user name for you; he’s good at creating a bunch of names on here.

You tell me kiddo. A 22 year old trolling a message board day and night. Sad.
I didn't realize this thing was 22. That's incredibly sad - pure brainwashing at such a young age.

I finally gave up and ignored our neighborhood spam bot. The schtick got old quickly.

I didn't realize this thing was 22. That's incredibly sad - pure brainwashing at such a young age.

I finally gave up and ignored our neighborhood spam bot. The schtick got old quickly.
Claims to be 22
Claims to work at GE
Claims to have an apartment
Claims he went to Purdue
Can’t string a sentence together
Already so hateful at his age
Clearly has no friends
Sad.
Ignore is a great idea

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT