ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: What's our record in the next 4 games

BleedinGold

All-American
Aug 17, 2001
Fishers, IN
So I posted the b elow comment in another thread, and wanted to see what the consensus was.

Feel free to share your thoughts on what you think each record would mean to this team as well.

I'm thinking we find a way to go 3-1, but we could just as easily go 2-2. It's an important stretch.

---

This next 4 game stretch is just as important as the last 4.

We finished 3-1 after that MD loss which is what I thought we had to do at a minimum to keep the season from tailspinning.

The next 4 we need to do it again, and it could be tough. 3 away games + a red-hot OSU team coming into town.

I think NW is a must win. Then we probably drop either the home game vs OSU or the game @ Minny. Then @Rutgers is a must win.

0-4 - 5% chance : I'd be pissed and we'd be right back where we were after the non conference
1-3 - 15% chance : Any remaining tourney hopes are over, and then it's just trying to keep the wheels from falling off
2-2 - 45% chance : Probably pushes us out of the tourney, but we could still be turning a corner if the games go well (eg beat OSU and play well against the others)
3-1 - 30% chance : Tourney hopes are still alive, and I'd be feeling really good about the progression of this team
4-0 - 5% chance : We have a goooood shot to sneak into the tourney and I'd be ecstatic. It would mean we had beaten 2 ranked teams + OSU (who will probably be ranked when we play them) at home + 4 road wins.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News