ADVERTISEMENT

Playing Tennessee!!!!

They spent all week talking about how they wanted to play Kentucky, because they were a better team than Tennessee.
They are morons.. you guys might be offended that we think we have a good team too, but come on.. who is the smarter fan base us or Indiana? Here’s how conversations with Indiana fans go:

then - well Purdue would suck if they played in the big ten east, who would you rather play Minnesota or penn state?

me - uh.. you’re 1-6 in your last seven against Minnesota and 5-8 under Allen against the west

them - you’re banned

Lmao

Reactions: VFL1970
Not really...but we do wonder how UT and Nebraska both dropped to the point of where they are now, from where they were. They are eerily similar to UT over the last 15 years or so.
You’re the better fan base by far, you know why?

I'm curious...
Because you are actually aware you’ve fallen from your 1998 stature .. when I routed for you guys to beat spurrier

Nebraska fans show up here 4 wins worse than you guys and if you were them we would have spent the last two days having to explain to you that Jamal Lewis and Tee Martin don’t play for you anymore and you can’t bring them to the game.

Well.. we would have had to start by telling you guys that saved by the bell is no longer in production and .. well also that AC slater was never a real person.

I guarantee you half of Nebraska still wears Zubaz parachute pants

Reactions: VFL1970
Because you are actually aware you’ve fallen from your 1998 stature .. when I routed for you guys to beat spurrier

Nebraska fans show up here 4 wins worse than you guys and if you were them we would have spent the last two days having to explain to you that Jamal Lewis and Tee Martin don’t play for you anymore and you can’t bring them to the game.

Well.. we would have had to start by telling you guys that saved by the bell is no longer in production and .. well also that AC slater was never a real person.

I guarantee you half of Nebraska still wears Zubaz parachute pants
"Well.. we would have had to start by telling you guys that saved by the bell is no longer in production and .. well also that AC slater was never a real person. "

What 'chu talkin' 'bout, Willis? Of course he was real....you take that back.

"Well.. we would have had to start by telling you guys that saved by the bell is no longer in production and .. well also that AC slater was never a real person. "

What 'chu talkin' 'bout, Willis? Of course he was real....you take that back.
😂😂😂

Or Nebraska lol..

hey Tennessee fans just curious .. do you guys ever look at Scott frost and wonder what’s going on up there lol
No, because AAC competition ain't the BTin. Frost was great at a non-P5 conference but he needs DL/OL depth to compete in a major conference and right now they are very thin on both sides of the ball. In the AAC you can hide your flaws by playing vanilla schemes on defense and finesse offense.

No, because AAC competition ain't the BTin. Frost was great at a non-P5 conference but he needs DL/OL depth to compete in a major conference and right now they are very thin on both sides of the ball. In the AAC you can hide your flaws by playing vanilla schemes on defense and finesse offense.
He just reminds me of Jack tripper

They share the same gene pool.
Well...I have lived in Tennessee all of my life, but my family actually entered the US via the Rugby Colony in the 1880s...(direct descendent of Thomas Hughes, here), then moved North into Kentucky...so that comment hits a little close to home for me. I literally, share the same gene pool with a ton of people in South Central Kentucky (don't judge me).

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT