ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State at Purdue: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

Him or Heide need to do some baptizing down in Bloomington!

Wouldn't mind some "Good Gawd almighty.....that killed him!"
box.gif

We shall see.....reserving judgment.

Reactions: DwaynePurvis00
Cam boom baby!
Cam getting rewarded for previous play…early sub with Mason. Cam is coming on and we may see a bit of him and Mason more. IMO Matt has handled his minutes well. He is improving and more confident due to those previous successes

Refs tried really hard to give Kentucky that game - brutal
The offensive foul on the 3 point shooter was so blatant. Dude makes a tough three and they call an offensive foul on him because his foot brushed the defender. Then a phantom call on a KY three on the other end...it was so obvious what they were trying to do.

I'm not a fan. We would get ridiculed mercilessly in grade school for wearing "high waters". I guess it's a pain I will never get over.
Haven’t seen TV but sounds like capris for men. Not a fan, but saw a Few in Italy a couple of years ago and think Germany as well

• Haha
Reactions: DwaynePurvis00
The offensive foul on the 3 point shooter was so blatant. Dude makes a tough three and they call an offensive foul on him because his foot brushed the defender. Then a phantom call on a KY three on the other end...it was so obvious what they were trying to do.
I thought Buzz’s head was gonna explode - he did a tremendous job not getting a technical there

Reactions: Abugabby
Arizona goes down again
Man, who would have thought it’s hard to win on the road in conference? Number 2 (Houston loses again on the road), 6, 8 and 19 lose on the road today after 1,2,3,5, 9, 21, 23 all lost on the road during the week and then 11 also lost at home. Wonder if their boards were all freaking out about a loss too?

Add#25 Texas losing at West Virginia

Last edited:
I have to wonder. Psychologically, are winning teams more likely to lose their focus during the holidays? Purdue certainly did.
I think that is a reasonable hypothesis. Players go home and possibly be around influences that pull in some differences from team understanding roles...improvements...deficiencies as well as indulging in some things that they might not normally eat or hours kept for sleep...and just not in the typical routine. I have no idea if any of those things are in play or that others could be as well, but reasonable thought.

Others can confound variables and importance of variable, but saying such and such never had a problem...suggesting that the opponent of the reference wasn't affected either. Who knows?

I guess UK won’t move to # 1. It’s UConn or Purdue
It'll be up for grabs but Kansas may be a sneaky choice because they beat a highly-ranked team in Oklahoma. Probably a 3-way split between Purdue, UConn and Kansas. Gonna lean UConn.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT