ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Minny at OSU, All-Access

OSU just got sKa-ROOOED on that last second foul call.

They did - guess it makes up for the gift against Rutgers. Minnesota tried to give that away missing some FT's down the stretch.

LOL with Ben Johnson saying "that was a loose ball rebound....that was a loose ball rebound" after his player just bowled over a stationary defender under the hoop.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tommaker
Live on FS1 right now; both coaches wired for sound, no ads.

It would be fascinating to watch and listen to Painter coach a game.

Painter would be fun. Imagine listening to Fran for an entire game. It was a bit annoying though for the entire OSU/MN game tonight. That said, I'd gladly take this over Dukie V for literally any game.

Reactions: ChuckJr
They did - guess it makes up for the gift against Rutgers. Minnesota tried to give that away missing some FT's down the stretch.

LOL with Ben Johnson saying "that was a loose ball rebound....that was a loose ball rebound" after his player just bowled over a stationary defender under the hoop.
To me it looked like the Minnesota player got the rebound and would have had an easy put back if the foul had not been called and another half second or so would have run off the clock.

To me it looked like the Minnesota player got the rebound and would have had an easy put back if the foul had not been called and another half second or so would have run off the clock.

Yes - could be.....looked like the standard anticipation call. When Sueing (?) got beat, Buckeyes were in a bad spot either way.

Agree completely.
The shooter got the rebound alone under the basket…would’ve been an easy put back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT