ADVERTISEMENT

OT...just a little

tjreese

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2008
Does anyone go to peegs and post to embarrass the purdue people like we see an Iu fan or fans that post here that I'm sure embarasses the IU people? Any chance they are little kids instead of mental midgets?

Does anyone go to peegs and post to embarrass the purdue people like we see an Iu fan or fans that post here that I'm sure embarasses the IU people? Any chance they are little kids instead of mental midgets?
I have never posted on peegs. I visit there maybe once each year.

What we are seeing reminds me of the "old days" when kids were left home alone and got their kicks out of making obscene phone calls. If this is someone over 15 years old, they have real issues.

I have never posted on peegs. I visit there maybe once each year.

What we are seeing reminds me of the "old days" when kids were left home alone and got their kicks out of making obscene phone calls. If this is someone over 15 years old, they have real issues.
I dont think it is a grad at all, but it is the type of a person you would like to buy an IU sweatshirt and then parade him or her in public

Last edited:
What is this place called "peegs?" Oh, and is your refrigerator running?

You had better catch it.......

That reminds me.....hey Wilbur......how do you make a small fortune at the track?

Start with a large one.......ahhhhhhhh......got a million of em, Wilbur.

famous-horses.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT