ADVERTISEMENT

Is this the Women's Basketball Forum of GBI or the Volleyball Forum? Should we get them to create a Forum for Volleyball?

DavidBoiler

Sophomore
Gold Member
Sep 6, 2018
Noblesville Indiana
I mean, I come on here to read some WBB posts and get updated WBB news, but it's all Volleyball all the time now and there is 1-2 people that are doing all of the posting.. Does this interest anyone else? I mean I love the Volleyball team and their success but not enough to get down into minutiae of every aspect of the VB program. Goodgrief.

I mean, I come on here to read some WBB posts and get updated WBB news, but it's all Volleyball all the time now and there is 1-2 people that are doing all of the posting.. Does this interest anyone else? I mean I love the Volleyball team and their success but not enough to get down into minutiae of every aspect of the VB program. Goodgrief.
If there were news about WBB I would love to post it as, I am sure, many others would. But right now there is almost no news coming out of WBB. Meanwhile a lot of news about WVB.

You can try to get GBI to post separate boards but I doubt they would do it. They have pretty much ignored these sports. In another month I think you will see lots of WBB posts.

And, BTW, a lot more people post about VB than 1-2.

Last edited:
Are you mad because you have to scroll through 2-3 vb topics per week? Really?

pretty obvious they are VB, just ignore?

if the title of the forum was women’s sports would that make you happy or mad?

Post away, there’s not anything going on yet, in the mean time Purdue has a team ranked 5th in the nation in a sport that is growing to be more popular than women’s basketball.

I enjoy reading the WVB posts, as well as the WBB posts that I'm sure will be coming closer to the opening of the season. Keep up the good work Doc and others.

If there were news about WBB I would love to post it as, I am sure, many others would. But right now there is almost no news coming out of WBB. Meanwhile a lot of news about WVB.

You can try to get GBI to post separate boards but I doubt they would do it. They have pretty much ignored these sports. In another month I think you will see lots of WBB posts.

And, BTW, a lot more people post about VB than 1-2.
There's news about WBB, you have to find it and want to find it and want to post it. But I get it, the WBB team is not as exciting to cover right now as the #5 VB team in the country, We've become a VB school at Purdue. It's exciting stuff to have a top 10 ranked VB program at Purdue and the WBB Team Forum here on GBI has been hijacked to post about it. I have been to some VB games so I've seen first hand how exciting and fun this Purdue VB program is. My only question is shouldn't GBI have a Forum titled Free Forum Women's Volleyball? So that they have their own forum to post and discuss this wonderful program. That way those that want to see posts about the WBB program at Purdue don't have to scroll for 20 minutes to find those posts. Boiler Up!

There's news about WBB, you have to find it and want to find it and want to post it. But I get it, the WBB team is not as exciting to cover right now as the #5 VB team in the country, We've become a VB school at Purdue. It's exciting stuff to have a top 10 ranked VB program at Purdue and the WBB Team Forum here on GBI has been hijacked to post about it. I have been to some VB games so I've seen first hand how exciting and fun this Purdue VB program is. My only question is shouldn't GBI have a Forum titled Free Forum Women's Volleyball? So that they have their own forum to post and discuss this wonderful program. That way those that want to see posts about the WBB program at Purdue don't have to scroll for 20 minutes to find those posts. Boiler Up!
Then post what news there is about wbb to start a discussion Instead of just whining about this forum discussing wvb without doing anything positive to start a wbb discussion.

Then post what news there is about wbb to start a discussion Instead of just whining about this forum discussing wvb without doing anything positive to start a wbb discussion.
I'm whining because this has turned into a Volleyball Forum when it has been a WBB Forum for over a decade..Sad!

Go Karen somewhere else!

I'm whining because this has turned into a Volleyball Forum when it has been a WBB Forum for over a decade..Sad!
Sad??? I love your forum pic DB but I am amazed at your outlook on Women’s Sports at Purdue. Where have you been when we’ve shared discussions on this Board about how poorly GBI covers our Women Boilermakers in any sport. Can we possibly ask you to take a deep breath and allow the rest of us to share in supporting our Women here as it is currently the only realistic forum for these discussions. Thank you in advance for working on your tolerance…👍🏻🖤💛🖤

ADVERTISEMENT