ADVERTISEMENT

IU to Win BIG Tilte

I think that's about right. The first nine are there due to their delusional football fanbases.

This makes IU the No 1 delusional basketball school.

Also, where's ND?
A school's fanbase can only be counted once in this poll. Since a large portion of the IU basketball fanbase is also part of the ND football numbers ND fell short of the top 10.

Since I am an IU fan, second to Purdue, I do visit their board. In general there is pretty good basketball discussions on there but are very homer oriented, much like ours. Yes, there are a few more idiots that over here, but tolerable. The thread that caught my attention is one predicting a BIG title. According to the fans, IU is the most experienced team in the BIG. I've not fact checked that but I suspect there is some truth in it. Of course, the experienced players could hardly get by the play-in game for the NCAA.

Let's not go down the rabid hate-IU path here. Instead, let's have a rational and reasonable discussion. Evidently some of Michigan's key palyers are staying in the draft. How does Illinios look this year? How about the ever dangerous MSU? I've lost track of who is coming and going because of the COVID nonsense. How does IU look this year with TJD and Race coming back?
Math-fanboi, since you are an IU fan do you have a shrine to Bobby the Red Nosed Reindeer? Do you have a closet full of "days of the week" red clown pants? When Bobby the Red Nosed Reindeer returned to the "Hall of Calls" how many boxes of kleenex did you go through? Are you a volunteer on the squad that cleans the goose poop off of the seats in the empty football stadium? Are you a Domer football fan(that's rhetorical since all IU fans are domer football fans)? Were you or any of your IU brethren injured while storming the court when your IU beat Purdue on Jan 20, 2022? Is it true that you sold your autographed Cody Zoeller 2012 Sweet Sixteen poster to donate to the IU NIL? Do you put your washboard on a gentle setting when washing your replica IU championship banners?

Math-fanboi, since you are an IU fan do you have a shrine to Bobby the Red Nosed Reindeer? Do you have a closet full of "days of the week" red clown pants? When Bobby the Red Nosed Reindeer returned to the "Hall of Calls" how many boxes of kleenex did you go through? Are you a volunteer on the squad that cleans the goose poop off of the seats in the empty football stadium? Are you a Domer football fan(that's rhetorical since all IU fans are domer football fans)? Were you or any of your IU brethren injured while storming the court when your IU beat Purdue on Jan 20, 2022? Is it true that you sold your autographed Cody Zoeller 2012 Sweet Sixteen poster to donate to the IU NIL? Do you put your washboard on a gentle setting when washing your replica IU championship banners?
These are excellent poll questions!
I will get the ball rolling:
  1. No
  2. No
  3. 1
  4. No
  5. No
  6. No
  7. No
  8. Yes

• Haha
Reactions: Purdue_BS_90