ADVERTISEMENT

OL Phillip Daniels

POTFHBTFU

Sophomore
Jul 25, 2021
Announces Saturday. He had lots of good things to say about his visit at Purdue and commented how close it was for his family to see him play. Thinking the bad PR from minny probably wouldn’t be announcing Saturday if it was there and if distance is a factor BC is a hike. This would be a major pickup for us. Would be second highest rated Hs recruit by brohm to Hartwig.

Announces Saturday. He had lots of good things to say about his visit at Purdue and commented how close it was for his family to see him play. Thinking the bad PR from minny probably wouldn’t be announcing Saturday if it was there and if distance is a factor BC is a hike. This would be a major pickup for us. Would be second highest rated Hs recruit by brohm to Hartwig.
Thank you much, for this info. I'm still optimistic that we'll get at least a few more commits before we're done with 2023. But the wait since Tibbs commited on Tuesday, has been a bit discouraging. Somehow, just knowing we could get an announcment on Saturday, for Daniels on the OL, is a good thing. And, of course I know he may not go our way. But from what you say about Phillip's comments, plus the whole thing about minny, it is encouaraging.

Thank you much, for this info. I'm still optimistic that we'll get at least a few more commits before we're done with 2023. But the wait since Tibbs commited on Tuesday, has been a bit discouraging. Somehow, just knowing we could get an announcment on Saturday, for Daniels on the OL, is a good thing. And, of course I know he may not go our way. But from what you say about Phillip's comments, plus the whole thing about minny, it is encouaraging.
I don’t think we are that close to being done. The 25 man limit will not be in force this year again (conservatively assuming 32 again). On offense I assume we will get the TE from Fortville (Burhenn) and hopefully 3 more OL recruits to go with Fields. And I think we aren’t done on defense, we picked up 3 CBS for Ethan Cole today. Aycen Stevens just committed to VT which makes me wonder if we are starting to wear down on commitable offers as I was hoping he would come here.

Did Daniels have an annoucement today, or not?

Maybe we could convert one of our WR’s to OL. As you know in Joe Tiller’s day…………….

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT