ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State v. Purdue (Game Thread)

You can say anything you want. No one's stopping you. But when you end up saying idiotic things, don't expect others to not question you...
Love it! Deuce thinks that His “free thought” is okay, but anyone else’s is wrong. He can say anything, but dear God, don’t question him, or that’s repressing his rights or something. Typical, not wanting to be held accountable for his actions. Obnoxious.

:cool:

Love it! Deuce thinks that His “free thought” is okay, but anyone else’s is wrong. He can say anything, but dear God, don’t question him, or that’s repressing his rights or something. Typical, not wanting to be held accountable for his actions. Obnoxious.

I usually avoid this forum during games let alone at night because that seems to be when the whiners come out. And reading through this thread, not sure there is a bigger whiner than deuce.

Waaaa someone didn't agree with me and called me out for my stupid posts waaaaaaaa. I'm entitled! WAAAAAAAAAAA. I'm only happy when Purdue loses more WAAAAAAAAA!!!

Give me a break.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: boiler-deuce

Problem is, folks like you don't "question" anything actually posted. You run to personal insults. It's lazy. At least you admit to feeling superior to hold others "accountable" for their opinions like they're an "action". Gonna run to opinion is now micro-agression and now punishable? LOL. Put us in our place??? LOO

I usually avoid this forum during games let alone at night because that seems to be when the whiners come out. And reading through this thread, not sure there is a bigger whiner than deuce.

Waaaa someone didn't agree with me and called me out for my stupid posts waaaaaaaa. I'm entitled! WAAAAAAAAAAA. I'm only happy when Purdue loses more WAAAAAAAAA!!!

Give me a break.
Agreed. "Waaa, someone said some mean words about "My" coach. LOL!! "Let's get him boys". LOL

Agreed. "Waaa, someone said some mean words about "My" coach. LOL!! "Let's get him boys". LOL
Yep. You've confirmed you are the biggest whiner on here. Congrats for necro-rezzing a thread where you have been called, out cried about it, then complained for being called out. You need your blankey and your cry room.

It's clear you don't like Painter and never have and probably blame him for all the troubles in your life and for COVID running rampant on the planet.

Reactions: mathboy
Yep. You've confirmed you are the biggest whiner on here. Congrats for necro-rezzing a thread where you have been called, out cried about it, then complained for being called out. You need your blankey and your cry room.

It's clear you don't like Painter and never have and probably blame him for all the troubles in your life and for COVID running rampant on the planet.
As long as you lack the ability to counter a point. As long as you run to ad homs, I will mock and ridicule you for it. You can insult folks for their opinions. That's fine. I also have the right to make fun of you for it. LOL

As long as you lack the ability to counter a point. As long as you run to ad homs, I will mock and ridicule you for it. You can insult folks for their opinions. That's fine. I also have the right to make fun of you for it. LOL
In order to give you a counter point, you need to make one first. Maybe try that with less crying on your part. It's a stretch for you I know, but try it once. And do more than 'CMP man bad'.

Last edited:
LOL!!! Sure pumpkin. LOL
baby-crying.gif

Nah, Deuce isn’t really wrong here. There seems to be a subset of posters who have deputized themselves as the Purdue positivity and fan purity police of the basketball and football boards.

If anybody expresses an opinion of frustration that isn’t just “aw shucks, we’ll get em next time”, the PPFPPD show up to “call them out” as “bad fans”, “probably IU trolls”, or offer helpful suggestions like “maybe don’t watch”, “go ahead and jump off the ledge” or “find another team to root for.” The holier than thou attitudes are tiresome as is the trolling of other posters about their opinions. Purdue fandom isn’t all sunshine and lollipops, there’s some dark clouds sometimes as well. Criticisms of coaches or players aren’t necessarily always out of bounds either. I’m guessing Painter has probably heard worse from his high school coach or Gene Keady. He’s a big boy, he can handle some random fan on an Internet forum saying something (I doubt he even pays attention to this board honestly) so he doesn’t need you guys to white knight for him when somebody says something about him or his team.

You’d think that as Purdue fans, we could find a bit of common ground, but as with all other facets of life these days, it’s become way too tribal. Most Purdue fans are typically Purdue graduates. There’s very few regulars who post here that actively root for Purdue to fail. To suggest otherwise is ridiculous. A lot of fans are just passionate and starved for the elusive Purdue final four and the even more elusive championship. There is a certain level of frustration and heartbreak that comes with being a Purdue fan. Sometimes, it boils over onto this forum when a classic Purdue style meltdown or loss occurs.

People should be able to come here and vent those frustrations freely. If anybody should understand those feelings, it would be fellow Boilermakers. What’s wrong with that? It doesn’t mean they don’t want Purdue to succeed, in fact I’d argue that it proves how strongly they feel about wanting to see Purdue achieve the ultimate success.

Reactions: pu1985
Nah, Deuce isn’t really wrong here.
Yeah he really is. You'll notice there are threads where all of what you said is discussed just fine but he is and has been anti-Painter no matter what and then complains when called out about it as many on here have noted.

• Haha
Reactions: boiler-deuce
Yeah he really is. You'll notice there are threads where all of what you said is discussed just fine but he is and has been anti-Painter no matter what and then complains when called out about it as many on here have noted.
Well I’m not sure I completely buy that he’s “anti-Painter” but so what if he is? That was his point. The majority of the board, myself included, may not agree but he should still be able to have his opinion without people attacking him personally. This board won’t be worth reading if it becomes an exercise in groupthink like Peegs.

First of all, I am not, and never have been anti-Painter no matter what. I give credit when its due and blame when it's due. But, even if I were, wtf is it to you? If I want nothing but him fired, again what's it to you? BoilermakerP has you pegged, pumpkin.

Well I’m not sure I completely buy that he’s “anti-Painter” but so what if he is? That was his point. The majority of the board, myself included, may not agree but he should still be able to have his opinion without people attacking him personally. This board won’t be worth reading if it becomes an exercise in groupthink like Peegs.
I remember several years ago there was a couple of posters here that labeled other poster as "sunshine boys", which I found equally lazy as a rebuttal. It always came off as such ignorance and poor work ethic in a response. Is that the best thought that could be had? This is the same lazy process. Laziness.

First of all, I am not, and never have been anti-Painter no matter what. I give credit when its due and blame when it's due. But, even if I were, wtf is it to you? If I want nothing but him fired, again what's it to you? BoilermakerP has you pegged, pumpkin.
You just keep on proving how much of a whiner you are. It's hilarious how very easy it is to spin you up. Keep crying little one. It's hilarious.

And as post above you can have your opinion and no one is telling you not to have one, but don't cry when people call you on it. Do you not see how hypocritical your post is?

Here, go re-read this: https://purdue.forums.rivals.com/threads/ohio-state-v-purdue-game-thread.225051/post-3331700

And as post above you can have your opinion and no one is telling you not to have one, but don't cry when people call you on it. Do you not see how hypocritical your post is?

Here, go re-read this: https://purdue.forums.rivals.com/threads/ohio-state-v-purdue-game-thread.225051/post-3331700

Not hypocritical at all. Go back further and re-read what he was responding to (hint: it’s in response to someone being told he would have been happier if Purdue lost by one poster and called an IU troll by another for making a sarcastic comment about questioning Painter, end of game execution, blowing a 20 point lead and overall defense…all pretty legit gripes, no?)

You just keep on proving how much of a whiner you are. It's hilarious how very easy it is to spin you up. Keep crying little one. It's hilarious.
LOL. Yeah, I'm spin up. You have not stopped bishing about my posts for days. LOL derp.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT