ADVERTISEMENT

Nice how the refs handed you that game

I agree with you. This clearly should have handed us the game in regulation.
giphy.gif

Yeah no clue how that was not an and-1. Ref even brought his arm down as if counting the basket. There were so many one-sided calls in this game that it's a joke that Bilas and others are pointing to a no call at the end and saying that it meant the game. How about all the weak fouls on Trevion? The block called on Carsen when the Penn State player basically ran him over out of control.

did you even watch the game? or just the last play of regulation, because you look a ri-tard.
I agree there looked like a foul on the replay but I, also, knew that with 13 seconds left I knew exactly what Edwards was going to do and there would be no way to stop him. I hate it when we let lesser teams creep back into a game.

Stevens travelled before Eastern fouled him.
Yes he did not only that the block nojel had in the end that Same kid pushed off to get open to hit the 3 to tie the game at 85 was a no call. Several calls were missed last night. As an official the lead and C official had no good view to see nojel reach on that play why neither made a call Haarms was in the view of the C official and the lead official didn’t close down enough to see the reach in bcuz of Aaron jumping in his view. Plus I believe if Stevens had the balls to try to score over 2/3 players on that play they let it play out. Good foul definitely gave Purdue a chance to tie game up.

Your players complain and grandstand more than any others I have seen this year. Not sure how Watkins is allowed to punch the basketball goal without being called for a T. Not sure how Stevens is allowed to square up to Haarms after making a tough shot over him without some sort of warning. Not sure how so many players are allowed to jump and flail their arms like a 3 year old that gets their tablet taken away from them.

But then again, that's the culture your HC has built there. I'll tell you this much...you never see Purdue players throw a damn hissy fit when they are called for a foul or don't get a foul call (yes Carsen does question the non-calls with looks at the refs), but I would be embarrassed if Purdue's players acted like PSU's did.

It's part of the culture of Pedophile State University...

Reactions: Schnelk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT