ADVERTISEMENT

Newest offer- Zeb Jackson

What do you mean Purdue post? Reportedly visited Butler today, FWIW.
On my original post there is a link to his Instagram with his fancy pictures in a Purdue jersey with his dad etc. He posted it on Instagram earlier today after his visit where he got an offer.

He has since deleted the Purdue one

Reactions: dumpsterFyre
His story is interesting that he talked it over with his dad to hold off on committing - makes me think Painter and staff sold him.

Weird he also took down his Purdue post
He visited Butler today as well, so I guess in theory they could have sold him as well.

Reactions: Iuzach04
Anthony C. Garcia‏@nthonyCgarcia 2h2 hours ago
Anthony C. Garcia Retweeted Anthony C. Garcia

Disregard for now. Jackson no longer committing tomorrow.

Anthony C. Garcia added,

Anthony C. Garcia@nthonyCgarcia
Maumee Valley G Zeb Jackson (2020) is announcing his decision tomorrow.

Consider: He took his second visit of the summer to Butler today. Right now, he’s comfortable at a small private high-academic HS in Toledo, all qualities that Butler has at a collegiate level. That’s a fit.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
What’s Sears?

A place for gettin your style...along with serving your hardware needs.

tCPVPgq24ryFFB3u9-uWWMTPinV7ssTqwRx5Yp1LylE.jpg

prod_17839078912

You know you're old when you can say you played on the Sears Courts and The Cages behind Chauncey…….ahh the good old days.
I know I'm dating myself but I can remember playing against former and current (at the time) PU players at Murdock Park! Ha ha a looooooong time ago!

Reactions: TX4GB and Purdue85
I know I'm dating myself but I can remember playing against former and current (at the time) PU players at Murdock Park! Ha ha a looooooong time ago!
I was at Murdock over the summer for a family get together and the basketball court looked brand new and was very nice. Way better than anything we had when I was growing up.

Reactions: hoosierdog1
I was at Murdock over the summer for a family get together and the basketball court looked brand new and was very nice. Way better than anything we had when I was growing up.
It totally went to hell in the late '90s. The lights were horrible. I'm not sure when they redid it.

Reactions: hoosierdog1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT