ADVERTISEMENT

More evidence about FBI role in Jan 6 riot

And you are a whiny snowflake who is sooo saaad about loser-ing.

You whine about a bedrock institution that imposes the rule of law, and you resent that attempts to subvert the rule of law have failed.

God bless America
Sad about losing what? The Iowa game?

You think Brandon is 'normal'? Is that what you saw on the FBI shows you love so much?
By "Brandon" I assume you are referring to President Biden? Compared to Donald J Trump he is super-normal and actually believes in the rule of law. His son is overwhelmingly likely a criminal and likely will be prosecuted.

There are many other potential candidates who are also on "team normal" and who aren't going to be 82 years old for the next election. I've made it clear that I'm hoping for someone that is in their prime, and who believes in the rule of law. So no to Joe Biden for me.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
By "Brandon" I assume you are referring to President Biden? Compared to Donald J Trump he is super-normal and actually believes in the rule of law. His son is overwhelmingly likely a criminal and likely will be prosecuted.

There are many other potential candidates who are also on "team normal" and who aren't going to be 82 years old for the next election. I've made it clear that I'm hoping for someone that is in their prime, and who believes in the rule of law. So no to Joe Biden for me.
Brandon believes in the rule of law? See that on your FBI shows also?

How about our nation's immigration laws, for example? Does he believe in the laws Congress passed?

Brandon believes in the rule of law? See that on your FBI shows also?

How about our nation's immigration laws, for example? Does he believe in the laws Congress passed?
By "Brandon" I again should assume you are referring to your President, Joseph R. Biden.
  1. You're back to playing "condescending Jeopardy." You should actually try posting by saying something. Posting almost solely in the form of a question is a habit of yours that is annoying as hell.
  2. You should change your handle picture from Hunter Biden to Alex Trebek.

By "Brandon" I again should assume you are referring to your President, Joseph R. Biden.
  1. You're back to playing "condescending Jeopardy." You should actually try posting by saying something. Posting almost solely in the form of a question is a habit of yours that is annoying as hell.
  2. You should change your handle picture from Hunter Biden to Alex Trebek.
You make an absurd statement such as "Biden believes in the rule of law", and then can't back it up when challenged.

You make an absurd statement such as "Biden believes in the rule of law", and then can't back it up when challenged.
Biden has broken so many more laws and made unconstitutional moves than Trump, yet these people just nod and say, yep he's my guy! The media refuses to really call out Brandon for all that he's really done all while making shit up about Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: rezzerfly
Biden has broken so many more laws and made unconstitutional moves than Trump, yet these people just nod and say, yep he's my guy! The media refuses to really call out Brandon for all that he's really done all while making shit up about Trump.
LOL, you're such a liar.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Why don’t you tell us some of them?
You are mind fcked dude.
Here is a balanced view, in my opinion, by Turley. He says the FBI has made some efforts to remove political actors, such as Struk. He also says the Bidens have played the msm brilliantly but may be running out of 'time and space'.

Anyone disagree with this assessment, @HoosierfanJM or Bob, and if so, why?

Here is a balanced view, in my opinion, by Turley. He says the FBI has made some efforts to remove political actors, such as Struk. He also says the Bidens have played the msm brilliantly but may be running out of 'time and space'.

Anyone disagree with this assessment, @HoosierfanJM or Bob, and if so, why?

After Trump securing multi-multi-million dollar business deals with the Saudi's and China for his kids and son in law, pretty sure that Hunter Biden is truly a pathetic, small potatoes throw away.

Here's the reality: Hunter Biden has already been proven to be a drug addicted, emotional wreck of a financial mess. The American public already gets it! Joe Biden's damage from this? He had two sons; one was heroic, very squared-away, and died young. The younger brother had issues trying to live up to his sibling and live down his mother and sister's tragic death. It didn't go well. Joe Biden loves both of his sons, both the heroic one and the one with extraordinary problems. Joe isn't afraid to say so, and that includes saying so about his troubled son.

The problem for a Republican House? If they spend time and political capital on an issue that has already been settled; that Joe loves his messed up son too, they will frustrate and piss off the electorate and it will be a hot mess of Jim Jordan yelling at the clouds. Or, they can spend time on actual issues that matter to voters that may or may not support them (not the 25% who want to rehash salacious settled issues).

In summary; people that are trying to make ends meet, get good health care, and educate their kids do not give a rat's ass about Joe Biden's son or whether the FBI or anyone else takes a chunk out of Donald Trump.

That's why smart politicians like DeSantis NEVER comment about Hunter Biden or a potential prosecution of Donald Trump; they know that most people don't want to hear it. The FBI and for the most part DOJ also do not comment; only the thick-headed dumb-asses like Jordan, Comer, and talk radio imbeciles think it is a story.

After Trump securing multi-multi-million dollar business deals with the Saudi's and China for his kids and son in law, pretty sure that Hunter Biden is truly a pathetic, small potatoes throw away.

Here's the reality: Hunter Biden has already been proven to be a drug addicted, emotional wreck of a financial mess. The American public already gets it! Joe Biden's damage from this? He had two sons; one was heroic, very squared-away, and died young. The younger brother had issues trying to live up to his sibling and live down his mother and sister's tragic death. It didn't go well. Joe Biden loves both of his sons, both the heroic one and the one with extraordinary problems. Joe isn't afraid to say so, and that includes saying so about his troubled son.

The problem for a Republican House? If they spend time and political capital on an issue that has already been settled; that Joe loves his messed up son too, they will frustrate and piss off the electorate and it will be a hot mess of Jim Jordan yelling at the clouds. Or, they can spend time on actual issues that matter to voters that may or may not support them (not the 25% who want to rehash salacious settled issues).

In summary; people that are trying to make ends meet, get good health care, and educate their kids do not give a rat's ass about Joe Biden's son or whether the FBI or anyone else takes a chunk out of Donald Trump.

That's why smart politicians like DeSantis NEVER comment about Hunter Biden or a potential prosecution of Donald Trump; they know that most people don't want to hear it. The FBI and for the most part DOJ also do not comment; only the thick-headed dumb-asses like Jordan, Comer, and talk radio imbeciles think it is a story.
This is exactly it in a nutshell. It’s no secret that Hunter has led a troubled life and used his name for wealth. (He’s certainly not the first child of a president to do so, either). I guess if the point is to continue humiliating a guy with substance abuse struggles publicly, then they sure have a case. I mean it’s pathetic, but that’s par for the course.

The issue will be tying anything to Joe. Good luck with that. If it was so obvious, it would have already been released. But hey, if folks like MTG and the rest of the kennel club wants to spend all their time and money on vs passing any meaningful legislation, that will just be more fodder for Dems in the next election.

This is exactly it in a nutshell.

The issue will be tying anything to Joe. Good luck with that. If it was so obvious, it would have already been released.
Your comment shows your nutshell-size understanding of the matter. The laptop is loaded with incriminating info, all documented in emails and videos compiled by the smartest guy Joe knows.

The FBI got the laptop in Dec. 2019. They sat on it in 2020, while 'warning' their pals at Facebook et al to cover up the NY Post reporting on it - which they did very effectively. Even NYT has now admitted they were wrong to treat the laptop as "Russian disinfo"- not that it matters now since the election is long over.

Given those facts, nobody could have acted on the information in 2020. And who has acted since the Biden took office? Nobody, of course, because Biden and the smartest guy he knows are the perpetrators.

Thus, you statement doesn't have even a nutshell of intelligence - but at least you are consistent.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Your reply reminds me of the dem-controlled Jim Crow south in which the murders of blacks would not be investigated because, of course, who cares, they are just blacks. What does it matter what happened?

Not the reply I expected from an officer of the court, if you are one.

Your reply reminds me of the dem-controlled Jim Crow south in which the murders of blacks would not be investigated because, of course, who cares, they are just blacks. What does it matter what happened?

Not the reply I expected from an officer of the court, if you are one.
No one cares about Hunter Biden. It’s a loser of a loser of a loser of a proposition for the Republicans. Because no one cares.

But you go on being you.

No one cares about Hunter Biden. It’s a loser of a loser of a loser of a proposition for the Republicans. Because no one cares.

But you go on being you.
Yes, I will go on thinking the possible selling of influence by a president, and the coverup of it by the FBI to rig an election, is something that matters greatly in a democracy, and you go on being you, saying nobody cares.

You would have been a good fit as a local sheriff in the Jim Crow south.

• Haha
Yes, I will go on thinking the possible selling of influence by a president, and the coverup of it by the FBI to rig an election, is something that matters greatly in a democracy, and you go on being you, saying nobody cares.

You would have been a good fit as a local sheriff in the Jim Crow south.
Of course that completely unproven and untrue, but I guess you can speculate on your conspiracy theory.

Of course it is unproven. It hasn't been investigated yet...Sheriff.
Neither has Trump and his secret pedophile pizza parlor. See how this works?

It’s a loser issue because everyone knows what happened and therefore no one cares going forward except for the never satisfied, the true conspiracy believers, and some talk radio and internet trolls who are preaching to the hardcore choir.

Reactions: PurdueFan1
Your comment shows your nutshell-size understanding of the matter. The laptop is loaded with incriminating info, all documented in emails and videos compiled by the smartest guy Joe knows.

The FBI got the laptop in Dec. 2019. They sat on it in 2020, while 'warning' their pals at Facebook et al to cover up the NY Post reporting on it - which they did very effectively. Even NYT has now admitted they were wrong to treat the laptop as "Russian disinfo"- not that it matters now since the election is long over.

Given those facts, nobody could have acted on the information in 2020. And who has acted since the Biden took office? Nobody, of course, because Biden and the smartest guy he knows are the perpetrators.

Thus, you statement doesn't have even a nutshell of intelligence - but at least you are consistent.
You don’t know what’s on that laptop. But kudos to your imagination.

It’s a loser issue because everyone knows what happened and therefore no one cares going forward except for the never satisfied, the true conspiracy believers, and some talk radio and internet trolls who are preaching to the hardcore choir.
In other words, folks like riveting here. He’s got a true obsession with Hunter.

You don’t know what’s on that laptop. But kudos to your imagination.
Point to where I say I know what is on the laptop?

In fact, just above I had said to the Sheriff that the whole thing is unproven because, obviously, it has been covered up by the FBI and their msm accomplices.

But I do know about some of the items on the laptop. Some emails referring to the Big Guy's cut have been verified by Bobulinski, the guy Hunter sent the emails to, in testimony under oath to the FBI.

There are other interesting emails from the laptop that were published by the NY Post, the only newspaper that had the integrity to publish the laptop info while NYT, Wapo, and other dnc press affiliates suppressed it as Russian 'disinfo.'

Here is an interesting sample:

It’s a loser issue because everyone knows what happened and therefore no one cares going forward ....
Sure, just like in the dem-controlled Jim Crow south, where everybody in power knew that blacks deserved to be cheated, terrorized and murdered, so no one 'cared going forward.'

A proud legacy of the dem party that lives on in you, puf, Bob, and many others -- right Sheriff?

In fact, just above I had said to the Sheriff that the whole thing is unproven because, obviously, it has been covered up by the FBI and their msm accomplices.

But I do know about some of the items on the laptop. Some emails referring to the Big Guy's cut have been verified by Bobulinski, the guy Hunter sent the emails to, in testimony under oath to the FBI.

There are other interesting emails from the laptop that were published by the NY Post, the only newspaper that had the integrity to publish the laptop info while NYT, Wapo, and other dnc press affiliates suppressed it as Russian 'disinfo.'

That’s an ignorant take.

There is no testimony under oath to the FBI. When the FBI interviews you, it’s not under oath in a court room.

That’s an ignorant take.

There is no testimony under oath to the FBI. When the FBI interviews you, it’s not under oath in a court room.
Good catch, Sheriff. Really on top of your game this week. It was before a grand jury.

You literally said it’s full of incriminating information. That’s what you said. And then your follow-up is that you don’t know what’s in it. Covering your bases, I see.

You literally said it’s full of incriminating information. That’s what you said. And then your follow-up is that you don’t know what’s in it. Covering your bases, I see.
Uncommonly perceptive catch on your part, puf, which I will file under the category of 'even a blind squirrel finds a 'nutshell'..'

However, see above, where I say I do know some of what is in it. Based on reports from legit reporters like those who covered it from the NY Post, it is full of evidence that incriminates the smartest guy Joe knows for violating drug laws, prostitution laws and who know what else. Those crimes do not incriminate Joe. So, while there is some info that does incriminate Joe (such as the emails to Bobulinski), the laptop is not full of that type of info, so you are correct.

Last edited:
Uncommonly perceptive catch on your part, puf, which I will file under the category of 'even a blind squirrel finds a 'nutshell'..'

However, see above, where I say I do know some of what is in it. Based on reports from legit reporters like those who covered it from the NY Post, it is full of evidence that incriminates the smartest guy Joe knows for violating drug laws, prostitution laws and who know what else. Those crimes do not incriminate Joe. So, while there is some info that does incriminate Joe (such as the emails to Bobulinski), the laptop is not full of that type of info, so you are correct.
Serious question and hoping for an answer without condescension:

Do you really believe the stuff you post?

I mean you said what you said. No need to try to backpedal any of it.

Sure, just like in the dem-controlled Jim Crow south, where everybody in power knew that blacks deserved to be cheated, terrorized and murdered, so no one 'cared going forward.'

A proud legacy of the dem party that lives on in you, puf, Bob, and many others -- right Sheriff?
Thanks to Lee Atwater and his Southern Strategy, the Republican Party has proudly taken over that legacy since 1965 and never looked back.

Why don’t you tell us some of them?
You are mind fcked dude.
@BNIBoiler Oh I won't will I?

-student loan debt forgiveness (he doesn't have the authority, but did it anyway until the courts stopped him)
-quid pro quo withholding aid to get a prosecutor fired
-selling influence to foreign countries through family members

There, that's some of them.

Reactions: SKYDOG
@BNIBoiler Oh I won't will I?

-student loan debt forgiveness (he doesn't have the authority, but did it anyway until the courts stopped him)
-quid pro quo withholding aid to get a prosecutor fired
-selling influence to foreign countries through family members

There, that's some of them.
Number one is legit.

Number 2 is true but not for the reasons you CANT EVEN POST A LINK to verify.

Number 3 is complete BS unless someone proves it. Just a wish on your Christmas list.

I mean you said what you said. No need to try to backpedal any of it.
Thanks for the laugh, puf.

"I mean" I said you were correct, but that happens so rarely for you that you are not able to fully comprehend it.

But Happy Thanksgiving to you and Bob anyway ...

Number one is legit.

Number 2 is true but not for the reasons you CANT EVEN POST A LINK to verify.

Number 3 is complete BS unless someone proves it. Just a wish on your Christmas list.
I can't share a link for #2?

#3 has TONS more evidence than any Russian collusion. The info has been released from Bobulinski's cell phones as well as Hunters laptop.

Last edited:
Serious question and hoping for an answer without condescension:

Do you realize how condescending your question is?
If someone asked me that question I’d consider it a simple answer, “Yes, I believe everything I post.”

But you went back into Alex Trebek mode and answered a question with a question. So that’s disappointing to me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT