ADVERTISEMENT

Two acquitted in FBI entrapment/Whitmer 'kidnapping' case

Riveting-

Senior
Dec 3, 2021
I can't remember, @BuilderBob6 , was this 'kidnapping' plot one of the cases in which you trusted the FBI, the world's premier law enforcement agency?

And remind us, is Jan 6 a case in which you trust the FBI?

You too, @BNIBoiler. Didn't you say you trust the FBI despite the Russian collusion hoax?

I can't remember, @BuilderBob6 , was this 'kidnapping' plot one of the cases in which you trusted the FBI, the world's premier law enforcement agency?

You too, @BNIBoiler. Didn't you say you trust the FBI despite the Russian collusion hoax?

Lol. What exactly about the verdict says we can't trust the FBI? Because the two were aquitted it means the FBI is dirty? How does that leap work to justify your position or are you willing to twist anything to prove you were right?

From Buzz, not exactly a right-wing outlet:

In the government’s telling, the most critical moment in the alleged plot took place late on Sept. 12, 2020, when Fox, Croft, and others piled into three trucks and headed out to conduct nighttime surveillance of Whitmer’s lakeside cottage.

It was not a great success. For one thing, their companions that night included two confidential informants and two undercover agents. Some 10 additional FBI agents followed them en route, and stationary cameras mounted at strategic spots tracked their progress....

In one of the videos, a confidential informant and two agents sit in a truck parked in Whitmer’s driveway — which none of the defendants ever found. A second video, viewed from across the lake, shows a glowing infrared illuminator held by an FBI agent standing on Whitmer’s boat dock — a vantage point not one of the defendants ever had.

After what the FBI did to Freddie Hampton 1969, no blacks totally trust the FBI. However, I said that in the past years I don’t know one way or another of what they are doing to distrust FBI.

Last edited:
When you read that buzz article, you come away wondering if the premier law enforcement agency in the world is more incompetent than it is corrupt, in the guise of the Keystone Cops.

Could this be why the feds are withholding so much video and info about Jan 6, @BuilderBob6 ? To cover up the bungling? Or do you attribute it more to corruption?

Reactions: Crayfish57
When you read that buzz article, you come away wondering if the premier law enforcement agency in the world is more incompetent than it is corrupt, in the guise of the Keystone Cops.

Could this be why the feds are withholding so much video and info about Jan 6, @BuilderBob6 ? To cover up the bungling? Or do you attribute it more to corruption?
Look pinhead, mention me all you want but if you're aren't going to answer my first reply you can fk all the way off.

• Haha
Look pinhead, mention me all you want but if you're aren't going to answer my first reply you can fk all the way off.
I answered with the excerpt from the Buzzfeed link. See above.

No need to be huffy, Bob. In fact, I felt some sympathy for you in reading about that one poor misfit the FBI tried to set up, the poor guy who lives in the basement of a vacuum shop and has to go to a nearby restaurant to use a bathroom. I thought of you and hoped you are not in a similar situation.

I answered with the excerpt from the Buzzfeed link. See above.

No need to be huffy, Bob. In fact, I felt some sympathy for you in reading about that one poor misfit the FBI tried to set up, the poor guy who lives in the basement of a vacuum shop and has to go to a nearby restaurant to use a bathroom. I thought of you and hoped you are not in a similar situation.
You didn't answer me, there is no LINK to whatever source you used, no context in your post at all..........and it still doesn't back up your assertion. In fact, the " is disjointed and the references make no sense......because you probably plucked out something out of your story that doesn't sound the same when the entire link is seen.

As usual, when you've got nothing you resort to your childish patronizing.

• Haha
You didn't answer me, there is no LINK to whatever source you used, no context in your post at all..........and it still doesn't back up your assertion. In fact, the " is disjointed and the references make no sense......because you probably plucked out something out of your story that doesn't sound the same when the entire link is seen.

Democrats getting blown out in November.. have you even pondered the irony of your woke bs?

Lol. What exactly about the verdict says we can't trust the FBI? Because the two were aquitted it means the FBI is dirty? How does that leap work to justify your position or are you willing to twist anything to prove you were right?
When the "government" (ie, Democrat lead Congress and White House) and FBI spout off about how the "exestential threat to democracy" is "right wing domestic terrorism" and then they try to prove it by railroading morons at the Capitol protests and Michigan idiots, you know it's a pile of BS.

After the shit Comey and McCabe did, I wouldn't trust the FBI to investigate cases of jaywalking...

Reactions: Robinahood
When the "government" (ie, Democrat lead Congress and White House) and FBI spout off about how the "exestential threat to democracy" is "right wing domestic terrorism" and then they try to prove it by railroading morons at the Capitol protests and Michigan idiots, you know it's a pile of BS.

After the shit Comey and McCabe did, I wouldn't trust the FBI to investigate cases of jaywalking...
Other parts of our "government" that say right wing extremists represent the greatest threat to our country include DHS and the DNI. You want to dismiss them as well? Is there any government entity that you would believe or just dismiss them all? Or is it it just a democratic admin you don't trust?

• Haha
Democrats getting blown out in November.. have you even pondered the irony of your woke bs?
BuilderBob6 has posted a few times that he is not a Democrat. He almost always defends the Democrats, but voted for Biden even though he is not a Democrat as he has previously stated.

BuilderBob6 has posted a few times that he is not a Democrat. He almost always defends the Democrats, but voted for Biden even though he is not a Democrat as he has previously stated.
Apparently he is so dumb they don't even want him

Reactions: SKYDOG

Here is the link again:

Other parts of our "government" that say right wing extremists represent the greatest threat to our country include DHS and the DNI. You want to dismiss them as well? Is there any government entity that you would believe or just dismiss them all? Or is it it just a democratic admin you don't trust?
I don't trust any of them. China is by far the biggest threat to this country. But our agency leaders want to pander to politicians. So they'll make statements like that about "domestic terrorism" that are bullshit...

And this is just another reason why China is such a big threat to our democracy...

Last edited:
I don’t understand people like that. I’m a real lefty by persuasion but more of a populist. I’m with righties who aren’t righties because they hope the Koch brothers can outlaw unions. I’m pro gun and think the cops have a tough job, although I think some common sense reform is needed. Cops either way are not near the top of my issue list. Neither is abortion. Or the Russians lmao.

I’m socially right in many ways but I want single payer, free local no frills college, end the wars and bring the money back.. things that many here may disagree with.

but they have the right to elect people who support their view points too. It doesn’t make them secret Russians or mean that they were planning an insurrection because an FBI agent told people if they go to DC they’d pay for their travel and rooms.

and that’s why I voted for trump .. because these people have apple sauce for brains. I’d happily vote for fdr if he was running but these people are FAR from that

I don’t understand people like that. I’m a real lefty by persuasion but more of a populist. I’m with righties who aren’t righties because they hope the Koch brothers can outlaw unions. I’m pro gun and think the cops have a tough job, although I think some common sense reform is needed. Cops either way are not near the top of my issue list. Neither is abortion. Or the Russians lmao.

I’m socially right in many ways but I want single payer, free local no frills college, end the wars and bring the money back.. things that many here may disagree with.

but they have the right to elect people who support their view points too. It doesn’t make them secret Russians or mean that they were planning an insurrection because an FBI agent told people if they go to DC they’d pay for their travel and rooms.

and that’s why I voted for trump .. because these people have apple sauce for brains. I’d happily vote for fdr if he was running but these people are FAR from that
can I also guess that you distrust Big Pharma? As all my lifelong true liberal friends do - and now cant of they want to be accepted by the democratic party.

can I also guess that you distrust Big Pharma? As all my lifelong true liberal friends do - and now cant of they want to be accepted by the democratic party.
I don’t think of myself as liberal. They are non populist fiscal conservatives with crazy left social policies … and all the free giveaways are just appeasements to the bottom to avoid revolt.

im fiscally left, which is what programs like single payer and free college are. However I’m totally okay with someone disagreeing and electing someone who fights for the opposite of what I want. If someone who makes 200k a year doesn’t want what I want they doesn’t make them a secret Russian. Socially I think anything woke is ridiculous.. I’m good with how things were in the 80s. Classic liberal so called lefties are the opposite.

I don’t trust big pharma because I don’t trust power. Power wants to attain the goals of power not my goals. I think this virus was terribly mismanaged by the Democratic Party which is why I voted trump in 2020 and why I’ll be voting straight Republican the next 2.5 years … never again.

The Democrats will pretend that they fight for the working class and maybe this was true … in 1968. But it’s actually not true now. It was the republicans who fought for the working class by fighting the mandates … so maybe the last two years was a big shift.

no one in my life has repulsed me as much as Biden or Hillary Clinton .. and even though I make a good livi .. I drive a truck at work. So that should tell you something.

I may not agree with conservatives on some things or maybe many things .. but I agree with BNI and Purduefan1 on almost nothing.

I will say that the lefty sources I listen to have to appear on tucker, because they aren’t welcome on cnn .. if that tells you anything.

I don’t think of myself as liberal. They are non populist fiscal conservatives with crazy left social policies … and all the free giveaways are just appeasements to the bottom to avoid revolt.

im fiscally left, which is what programs like single payer and free college are. However I’m totally okay with someone disagreeing and electing someone who fights for the opposite of what I want. If someone who makes 200k a year doesn’t want what I want they doesn’t make them a secret Russian. Socially I think anything woke is ridiculous.. I’m good with how things were in the 80s. Classic liberal so called lefties are the opposite.

I don’t trust big pharma because I don’t trust power. Power wants to attain the goals of power not my goals. I think this virus was terribly mismanaged by the Democratic Party which is why I voted trump in 2020 and why I’ll be voting straight Republican the next 2.5 years … never again.

The Democrats will pretend that they fight for the working class and maybe this was true … in 1968. But it’s actually not true now. It was the republicans who fought for the working class by fighting the mandates … so maybe the last two years was a big shift.

no one in my life has repulsed me as much as Biden or Hillary Clinton .. and even though I make a good livi .. I drive a truck at work. So that should tell you something.

I may not agree with conservatives on some things or maybe many things .. but I agree with BNI and Purduefan1 on almost nothing.

I will say that the lefty sources I listen to have to appear on tucker, because they aren’t welcome on cnn .. if that tells you anything.
Believe me, I’m very glad you disagree with me on most things. Not that we’ve ever conversed or stated all my positions on here so I’m not sure what you possibly think all my positions are. But after reading your angry dreck on here, whew boy yeah, feel free to stay way over there.

Believe me, I’m very glad you disagree with me on most things. Not that we’ve ever conversed or stated all my positions on here so I’m not sure what you possibly think all my positions are. But after reading your angry dreck on here, whew boy yeah, feel free to stay way over there.
Oh most working people are.. enjoy all your bs. It ain’t lasting long.

Ha , trust me most all of us are glad you stay way the hell away from what normal people think. You sound like '' The Party'' got together and formed you in a petrie dish. You don't have an original thought , just toe the Dem Lib line .

• Haha
Why did Obama take us from two wars to seven, not help the Iowa farmers like he promised (he didn’t need Republican anything to help them) and bail out the banks while 5.2 million families were kicked out of their homes? Why did his entire cabinet come from an email from Citibank.

by the way… OOPS:

“Can’t get everything you want cause of those nasty republicans” huh? Explain Timothy Geitner to everyone

oh that’s right. You don’t care about families who got thrown out of their homes while the banks were bailed out unless we are talking pronouns huh?

Why did Obama take us from two wars to seven, not help the Iowa farmers like he promised (he didn’t need Republican anything to help them) and bail out the banks while 5.2 million families were kicked out of their homes? Why did his entire cabinet come from an email from Citibank.

by the way… OOPS:

“Can’t get everything you want cause of those nasty republicans” huh? Explain Timothy Geitner to everyone

oh that’s right. You don’t care about families who got thrown out of their homes while the banks were bailed out unless we are talking pronouns huh?

The funniest part is that after criticizing Trump relentlessly on his immigration policies, old Joe can't even unite his own staff on what their policy should be...

That's the epitome of what lack of leadership looks like...

The funniest part is that after criticizing Trump relentlessly on his immigration policies, old Joe can't even unite his own staff on what their policy should be...

That's the epitome of what lack of leadership looks like...

Why would he criticize trump? Obama deported more people than all presidents combined .. some may be for that, but it’s hypocritical by Biden

Reactions: purduepat1969
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT