ADVERTISEMENT

More evidence about FBI role in Jan 6 riot

...and more to come no doubt, right @HoosierfanJM and @BuilderBob6 ?

I would certainly hope that law enforcement makes full effort to have informants in domestic terrorism groups.

Because unlike you, I support law enforcement and their efforts to prevent, detect, and punish vicious, treasonous, anti-American domestic terrorist groups. And those efforts do not entirely consist of prosecuting the domestic terrorists that have already committed crimes; it also consists of building an intelligence base to ferret out terror and treason before it occurs.

Secondly, when a domestic terrorist's defense attorney cries foul against law enforcement you seem to inherently believe the domestic terrorist instead of law enforcement. That's your prerogative, but that is disgusting in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: indy35
Domestic terrorist. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

YOU find an organized effort to commit seditious conspiracy against the USA "funny." That's pathetic.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Prosecutors say Tarrio and his allies developed a plan to besiege the Capitol, relying on — and in fact organizing and spurring on — members of the mob to help break through police lines and get inside the Capitol. It was part of an effort that prosecutors say was intended to disrupt the peaceful transfer of presidential power.

Kelly accepted Bertino’s plea after asking Bertino a series of standard questions to ensure, under oath, that Bertino entered it voluntarily and without being threatened or coerced.

The seditious conspiracy charges against the Proud Boys leaders are the gravest leveled by the Justice Department against any of the more than 850 defendants charged in connection with the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

Bertino was briefly featured during video testimony aired by the Jan. 6 select committee during its first public hearing in June. He described a surge in Proud Boys membership after then-President Donald Trump urged the group to “stand back and stand by” during a debate against Joe Biden.

“Would you say that Proud Boys numbers increased after the stand back, stand by comment?” an investigator asked.

“Exponentially. I’d say tripled probably,” Bertino replied.

Several leaders of the far-right Oath Keepers, including founder Stewart Rhodes, are currently on trial for seditious conspiracy as well, just down the hall from where Bertino entered his plea. Prosecutors say they spent the weeks after Election Day fomenting an “armed rebellion” against the government and seizing on the opportunity created by the Jan. 6 mob to disrupt the transfer of power.

In documents accompanying his plea, Bertino joined the Proud Boys in 2018 and admitted to attending Washington, D.C., rallies with the group after the 2020 election. He was one of a handful who was stabbed during civil unrest at a Dec. 12, 2020, event — which he describes as the reason he wasn’t present on Jan. 6.

Bertino was on an encrypted chat with other Proud Boys leaders, including Tarrio, in the weeks before Jan. 6, and he says in his plea documents that he believes the group’s plan “was to stop the certification of the Electoral College Vote” on Jan. 6, even if it involved “using force against police and others.”

Hours after the attack on the Capitol, Bertino messaged Tarrio saying “You know we made this happen” and “1776 mother****er.”

I would certainly hope that law enforcement makes full effort to have informants in domestic terrorism groups.

Because unlike you, I support law enforcement and their efforts to prevent, detect, and punish vicious, treasonous, anti-American domestic terrorist groups. And those efforts do not entirely consist of prosecuting the domestic terrorists that have already committed crimes; it also consists of building an intelligence base to ferret out terror and treason before it occurs.

Secondly, when a domestic terrorist's defense attorney cries foul against law enforcement you seem to inherently believe the domestic terrorist instead of law enforcement. That's your prerogative, but that is disgusting in my opinion.
Come on, man. You twisted my words in that Big Lie post yesterday and then slunk away, and now you are twisting again.

My post said evidence, not proof. I know you know the difference.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Come on, man. You twisted my words in that Big Lie post yesterday and then slunk away, and now you are twisting again.

My post said evidence, not proof. I know you know the difference.
Yeah; that "isn't it interesting that...,?" style crap that you pull which always strongly infers that law enforcement is corrupt isn't fooling anyone.

It's a Donald Trump tried and true parlor trick designed to convince the stupid.

Yeah; that "isn't it interesting that...,?" style crap that you pull which always strongly infers that law enforcement is corrupt isn't fooling anyone.

It's a Donald Trump tried and true parlor trick designed to convince the stupid.
There you go again. I do not "always strongly infer that law enforcement is corrupt", whatever you mean by law enforcement.

But I do believe, based on proof and evidence, that some faction in the FBI is corrupt. Don't you agree?

YOU find an organized effort to commit seditious conspiracy against the USA "funny." That's pathetic.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Prosecutors say Tarrio and his allies developed a plan to besiege the Capitol, relying on — and in fact organizing and spurring on — members of the mob to help break through police lines and get inside the Capitol. It was part of an effort that prosecutors say was intended to disrupt the peaceful transfer of presidential power.

Kelly accepted Bertino’s plea after asking Bertino a series of standard questions to ensure, under oath, that Bertino entered it voluntarily and without being threatened or coerced.

The seditious conspiracy charges against the Proud Boys leaders are the gravest leveled by the Justice Department against any of the more than 850 defendants charged in connection with the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

Bertino was briefly featured during video testimony aired by the Jan. 6 select committee during its first public hearing in June. He described a surge in Proud Boys membership after then-President Donald Trump urged the group to “stand back and stand by” during a debate against Joe Biden.

“Would you say that Proud Boys numbers increased after the stand back, stand by comment?” an investigator asked.

“Exponentially. I’d say tripled probably,” Bertino replied.

Several leaders of the far-right Oath Keepers, including founder Stewart Rhodes, are currently on trial for seditious conspiracy as well, just down the hall from where Bertino entered his plea. Prosecutors say they spent the weeks after Election Day fomenting an “armed rebellion” against the government and seizing on the opportunity created by the Jan. 6 mob to disrupt the transfer of power.

In documents accompanying his plea, Bertino joined the Proud Boys in 2018 and admitted to attending Washington, D.C., rallies with the group after the 2020 election. He was one of a handful who was stabbed during civil unrest at a Dec. 12, 2020, event — which he describes as the reason he wasn’t present on Jan. 6.

Bertino was on an encrypted chat with other Proud Boys leaders, including Tarrio, in the weeks before Jan. 6, and he says in his plea documents that he believes the group’s plan “was to stop the certification of the Electoral College Vote” on Jan. 6, even if it involved “using force against police and others.”

Hours after the attack on the Capitol, Bertino messaged Tarrio saying “You know we made this happen” and “1776 mother****er.”
I thought the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys were there to protect the Trump supporters from the terrorists that were told to get in their faces and torment them at restaurants on the street and where ever they may gather. You know the Maxne Watters request.

• Haha
Reactions: HoosierfanJM
There you go again. I do not "always strongly infer that law enforcement is corrupt", whatever you mean by law enforcement.

But I do believe, based on proof and evidence, that some faction in the FBI is corrupt. Don't you agree?
No, it is not "some faction."

Yes, there are corrupt individuals in every law enforcement agency, including one with 15,000 sworn like the FBI.

But the vast, overwhelming majority of law enforcement is not corrupt, and that certainly includes the FBI and its leadership.

I thought the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys were there to protect the Trump supporters from the terrorists that were told to get in their faces and torment them at restaurants on the street and where ever they may gather. You know the Maxne Watters request.

Nope; they were there to organize, promote, and participate in a violent attempt to overthrow a free and fair election. Their organization leaders have been charged with and (some) have pled guilty to seditious conspiracy for their actions.

Bertino joined the Proud Boys in 2018 and admitted to attending Washington, D.C., rallies with the group after the 2020 election. He was one of a handful who was stabbed during civil unrest at a Dec. 12, 2020, event — which he describes as the reason he wasn’t present on Jan. 6.

...and more to come no doubt, right @HoosierfanJM and @BuilderBob6 ?

At least the FBI did not have their informants drug the Proud Boys, and put them to sleep. Then storm their apartment and kill them like they did former Black Panther, Fred Hampton.

No, it is not "some faction."

Yes, there are corrupt individuals in every law enforcement agency, including one with 15,000 sworn like the FBI.

But the vast, overwhelming majority of law enforcement is not corrupt, and that certainly includes the FBI and its leadership.
I don't recall ever saying anything negative on the board about corruption in "law enforcement" other than the FBI and, by extension, the DOJ, although you keep implying otherwise. I challenge you to use the search box to find even one instance when I did.

And I certainly agree that a vast majority of law enforcement is not corrupt.

But are you saying the FBI coverup of Hunter's laptop before the 2020 election was the act of a lone bad apple, and not the coordinated action of a corrupt faction?

I don't recall ever saying anything negative on the board about corruption in "law enforcement" other than the FBI and, by extension, the DOJ, although you keep implying otherwise. I challenge you to use the search box to find even one instance when I did.

And I certainly agree that a vast majority of law enforcement is not corrupt.

But are you saying the FBI coverup of Hunter's laptop before the 2020 election was the act of a lone bad apple, and not the coordinated action of a corrupt faction?

A horrendously leading question.

Objection -- sustained.

A horrendously leading question.

Objection -- sustained.
You mean horrendously leading you to have admit some faction in the FBI is corrupt.

There are other examples beyond the laptop coverup, as you likely know, JMac.

Is it your hatred of Trump that is blinding you, or perhaps your rage that leoosier football is in the dumps as usual after all the excitement about the Rev Coach Leo?

You mean horrendously leading you to have admit some faction in the FBI is corrupt.

There are other examples beyond the laptop coverup, as you likely know, JMac.

Is it your hatred of Trump that is blinding you, or perhaps your rage that leoosier football is in the dumps as usual after all the excitement about the Rev Coach Leo?

Good Lord, the Indiana football program is even more in the dumpster fire status than usual!

But that compound, leading question from you where are you supply your answer and offer it as the only available yes or no choice is ridiculous. You must understand that, right?

Last edited:

That's disappointing. I really thought it would convince you.

Good Lord, the Indiana football program is even more in the dumpster fire status than usual!

But that compound, leading question from you where are you supply your answer and offer it as the only available yes or no choice is ridiculous. You must understand that, right?
Shirley you are not saying that you don't believe the FBI covered up Hunter's laptop before the 2020 election?

You're a Hunter-laptop denier???

Since you bring up Trump on occasion, do you believe there is any legit way Trump gets re-elected? Does he have to support to defeat DeSantis, or Pence, or others who may run?

Since you bring up Trump on occasion, do you believe there is any legit way Trump gets re-elected? Does he have to support to defeat DeSantis, or Pence, or others who may run?
I used to think he had the support to win the R primary but not the general. He couldn’t beat a crap candidate like Biden last time.

I don’t think he has it the R primary anymore. The day after his announcement Fox News has a multiple links of DeSantis looking like a boss and Trump looking manic and sad.

Thank God almighty. DeSantis is smart, conservative, sane, and isn’t a hundred years old.

I used to think he had the support to win the R primary but not the general. He couldn’t beat a crap candidate like Biden last time.

I don’t think he has it the R primary anymore. The day after his announcement Fox News has a multiple links of DeSantis looking like a boss and Trump looking manic and sad.

Thank God almighty. DeSantis is smart, conservative, sane, and isn’t a hundred years old.
I love DeSantis, and he's my first choice with Noam as VP. But if Biden runs, I'll vote for whomever is the GOP nominee. I think if he runs, Pence surprises a lot of folks.

I love DeSantis, and he's my first choice with Noam as VP. But if Biden runs, I'll vote for whomever is the GOP nominee. I think if he runs, Pence surprises a lot of folks.
I’m with the “anti-treasonous insurrection” party.

And there’s only one candidate that I know of in the “pro-treasonous insurrection party.”

I’m with the “anti-treasonous insurrection” party.

And there’s only one candidate that I know of in the “pro-treasonous insurrection party.”
You support insurrection, but not the treasonous kind?

You sound more confused even than usual, Shirley the Hunter-Laptop denier. Better slink away and hide with Bob.

Good Gawd...could you imagine having someone in class that just doesn't get it and is always looking out the window hoping to see a fly? Jimmy, what is X if 2X=6? I don't know Ms Cratchitt? Jimmy, the answer is 3. We went over this before and X=3. It's so hard Ms. Cratchitt and in one more year I can quit school anyway. Jimmy, you know the steps, now just think. It won't hurt you I promise.

Okay, Ms. Cratchitt give me another one. Jimmy, what is X if 2X=10. I know...I know Ms. Cratchitt. What is it Jimmy? X=3 Ms. Cratchitt. See, I remembered! Jimmy, you just regurgitated what you heard...totally absent of thought. You are conceptually lost and I'm unsure how to convince the principal you are ready to leave seventh grade even though you can hardly fit in the desks now.

Ms. Cratchitt, in one more year I can quit school and sign up to deliver mail to the mailboxs for people and make a lot of money every two years. I don't have to understand this X thing Ms. Cratchitt. I can run for any office in the USA for the democrats and save "democracy". Look what Biden, Fetterman and a few others did and they don't have to understand this X thing.

Meanwhile, Ms. Cratchitt discusses the situation with Jamie the principal. Jamie, being a problem solver has an idea and shares it with Ms Cratchitt. Ms Cratchitt, I'm going to call Ms. Boinker and see if we can bus Jimmy to her school. Ms. Boinker lives in a heavily infested progressive area and Jimmy will fit right in socially as there are many others his age behind him academically and with the right training Jimmy could become an activist and life long regurgitator!

Problem solved Ms. Cratchitt. Now just don't put any more academic requirements on JImmy since this should take place pretty rapidly. Thank you Jamie and thank Ms Boinker for me. We have a big tent in education and it is people like you Jamie and Ms Boinker that make a difference in democrat lives

You support insurrection, but not the treasonous kind?

You sound more confused even than usual, Shirley the Hunter-Laptop denier. Better slink away and hide with Bob.
You could be a Jeopardy contestant.

Everything is in the form of a (condescending) question.

What a way to live! You must be a good time at parties: “Beer from Milwaukee? Are you against German beer?”

Good Gawd...could you imagine having someone in class that just doesn't get it and is always looking out the window hoping to see a fly? Jimmy, what is X if 2X=6? I don't know Ms Cratchitt? Jimmy, the answer is 3. We went over this before and X=3. It's so hard Ms. Cratchitt and in one more year I can quit school anyway. Jimmy, you know the steps, now just think. It won't hurt you I promise.

Okay, Ms. Cratchitt give me another one. Jimmy, what is X if 2X=10. I know...I know Ms. Cratchitt. What is it Jimmy? X=3 Ms. Cratchitt. See, I remembered! Jimmy, you just regurgitated what you heard...totally absent of thought. You are conceptually lost and I'm unsure how to convince the principal you are ready to leave seventh grade even though you can hardly fit in the desks now.

Ms. Cratchitt, in one more year I can quit school and sign up to deliver mail to the mailboxs for people and make a lot of money every two years. I don't have to understand this X thing Ms. Cratchitt. I can run for any office in the USA for the democrats and save "democracy". Look what Biden, Fetterman and a few others did and they don't have to understand this X thing.

Meanwhile, Ms. Cratchitt discusses the situation with Jamie the principal. Jamie, being a problem solver has an idea and shares it with Ms Cratchitt. Ms Cratchitt, I'm going to call Ms. Boinker and see if we can bus Jimmy to her school. Ms. Boinker lives in a heavily infested progressive area and Jimmy will fit right in socially as there are many others his age behind him academically and with the right training Jimmy could become an activist and life long regurgitator!

Problem solved Ms. Cratchitt. Now just don't put any more academic requirements on JImmy since this should take place pretty rapidly. Thank you Jamie and thank Ms Boinker for me. We have a big tent in education and it is peoiple like you Jamie and Ms Boinker that make a difference in democrat lives
And you are simply batshit crazy. 😂

You could be a Jeopardy contestant.

Everything is in the form of a (condescending) question.

What a way to live! You must be a good time at parties: “Beer from Milwaukee? Are you against German beer?”
Were you not instructed through the Socratic method in law school?

Jenny is also a Hunter-laptop denier?
There are a lot of deniers and pronoun virtue signalers...many more than just Shirley, Jenny, and Bobette. There were deniers about the covid origination. The deniers or regurgitators accused the thinkers of being conspiracy theorists. The deniers or regurgitators ridiculed the thinkers, because the thinkers were not following the narrative of the market being the origination and Fauci even stated there was "no gain of function" (and everyone knew Fauci wouldn’t lie ), which the thinkers know to be true. Later, it too showed the thinkers rather than the regurgitators or deniers to be most likely correct.

The deniers or regurgitators attacked those thinkers that didn't want the shot, and shut them down and closed their businesses all the while having NEVER asked Pfizer if the shot would stop transmission. Now the thinkers would have considered that being the first question asked, but the deniers or regurgitators apparently didn't want to know and so they never asked.

The thinkers had an idea why the deniers or regurgitators didn’t want to know as it might impede what they wanted to do and so not asking, and therefore not knowing, allowed them to do what they wanted, of which we see some of the results today. Others will show up down the road with all the unvetted illegals.

Then you have the deniers or regurgitators in Hunter's laptop, Hunters artwork and his expertise in all his business positions as well as the big guy getting his 10% all the while struggling with TDS and pointing out to the thinkers that liked Trump’s policies that he had mean tweets. The deniers or regurgitators stumped the thinkers support of Trump. The deniers or regurgitators said to not pay attention to what Trump does, but pay more attention to what is said. They said that is how they approach Biden. They don't pay attention to what he does, but what he says and then remind everyone that Biden is speaking in code only understandable to them and other royalty that think like them, which they hope to address in their "disinformation" bureau in the future. There are many other examples, but I think this gives a bit of understanding. ;)

There are a lot of deniers and pronoun virtue signalers...many more than just Shirley, Jenny, and Bobette. There were deniers about the covid origination. The deniers or regurgitators accused the thinkers of being conspiracy theorists. The deniers or regurgitators ridiculed the thinkers, because the thinkers were not following the narrative of the market being the origination and Fauci even stated there was "no gain of function" (and everyone knew Fauci wouldn’t lie ), which the thinkers know to be true. Later, it too showed the thinkers rather than the regurgitators or deniers to be most likely correct.

The deniers or regurgitators attacked those thinkers that didn't want the shot, and shut them down and closed their businesses all the while having NEVER asked Pfizer if the shot would stop transmission. Now the thinkers would have considered that being the first question asked, but the deniers or regurgitators apparently didn't want to know and so they never asked.

The thinkers had an idea why the deniers or regurgitators didn’t want to know as it might impede what they wanted to do and so not asking, and therefore not knowing, allowed them to do what they wanted, of which we see some of the results today.
Others will show up down the road with all the unvetted illegals.

Then you have the deniers or regurgitators in Hunter's laptop, Hunters artwork and his expertise in all his business positions as well as the big guy getting his 10% all the while struggling with TDS and pointing out to the thinkers that liked Trump’s policies that he had mean tweets. The deniers or regurgitators stumped the thinkers support of Trump. The deniers or regurgitators said to not pay attention to what Trump does, but pay more attention to what is said. They said that is how they approach Biden. They don't pay attention to what he does, but what he says and then remind everyone that Biden is speaking in code only understandable to them and other royalty that think like them, which they hope to address in their "disinformation" bureau in the future. There are many other examples, but I think this gives a bit of understanding. ;)

From last night:

17,565,000 VIEWERS WATCH 'FBI' SHOWS ON CBS...

TRUMP SPEECH PULLS 8,714,000...
5,157,000 ON FOX; 2,430,000 CNN; 1,127,000 NEWSMAX

just call me McMurphy...or Jack

From last night:

17,565,000 VIEWERS WATCH 'FBI' SHOWS ON CBS...

TRUMP SPEECH PULLS 8,714,000...
5,157,000 ON FOX; 2,430,000 CNN; 1,127,000 NEWSMAX
What is your point? That people prefer frivolous tv shows over boring political speeches?

What is your point? That people prefer frivolous tv shows over boring political speeches?
Lots more people want to watch and experience the excellence of the FBI (and all law enforcement) than want to watch the small-child, grievance victimhood ant-rule of law whining about the FBI by Donald Trump.

And those numbers were from "Trump's big night." Next week over 10 million more will watch shows about the excellence of the FBI and almost no one will hear the whiny, anti-rule of law counter-argument by Donnie J Trumpy.

Lots more people want to watch and experience the excellence of the FBI (and all law enforcement) than want to watch the small-child, grievance victimhood ant-rule of law whining about the FBI by Donald Trump.

And those numbers were from "Trump's big night." Next week over 10 million more will watch shows about the excellence of the FBI and almost no one will hear the whiny, anti-rule of law counter-argument by Donnie J Trumpy.
Now I see a big part of your confusion, Shirley.

Sorry to ruin your fantasies, but it is naive people who want to watch and experience the fictional excellence of the FBI. Those stories are made up. I am surprised you didn't know that,

Next you'll say you are a fan of 'professional' wrestling - but if so, I won't ruin that fantasy for you.

Now I see a big part of your confusion, Shirley.

Sorry to ruin your fantasies, but it is naive people who want to watch and experience the fictional excellence of the FBI. Those stories are made up. I am surprised you didn't know that,

Next you'll say you are a fan of 'professional' wrestling - but if so, I won't ruin that fantasy for you.
And you are a whiny snowflake who is sooo saaad about loser-ing.

You whine about a bedrock institution that imposes the rule of law, and you resent that attempts to subvert the rule of law have failed.

God bless America

ADVERTISEMENT