ADVERTISEMENT

Media

While the liberal media certainly have their preferences and problems with credibility, this video shows why FOX is no better......worse in how Trump consults with two of their hosts and regularly appears on the network.

Agree totally, that is why the Media has lower rating than POTUS and Congress. Fox is horrible and so is all of the others. The only people who insist that one media outlet is good and the rest of them are bad are only looking at them thru partisan colored glasses. Right Indy35?

Agree totally, that is why the Media has lower rating than POTUS and Congress. Fox is horrible and so is all of the others. The only people who insist that one media outlet is good and the rest of them are bad are only looking at them thru partisan colored glasses. Right Indy35?
Ever heard of a false equivalence? What Fox News spews out on a daily basis and what they've done to the Republican party is in no way comparable to what actual journalists do.

Ever heard of a false equivalence? What Fox News spews out on a daily basis and what they've done to the Republican party is in no way comparable to what actual journalists do.
Thanks for making my point. You see all of the reports from liberal outlets as good because they report what you want to hear. I have felt for years that Fox is horrible. So are the rest of them! I just read the on line version of CNN, ABC, and NBC and yes, they are just as bad. SMH

Thanks for making my point. You see all of the reports from liberal outlets as good because they report what you want to hear. I have felt for years that Fox is horrible. So are the rest of them! I just read the on line version of CNN, ABC, and NBC and yes, they are just as bad. SMH
Agreed in part, but not all things are created equal... consider pancreatic cancer vs. skin cancer, both are bad but far from equal.

Agreed in part, but not all things are created equal... consider pancreatic cancer vs. skin cancer, both are bad but far from equal.
I agree. That's why the liberal news outlet are like pancreatic cancer because the report very negative biased news quietly without a lot of fanfare and continue it systematically bending peoples mind in the process programming them to hate rather than just disagree.

I agree. That's why the liberal news outlet are like pancreatic cancer because the report very negative biased news quietly without a lot of fanfare and continue it systematically bending peoples mind in the process programming them to hate rather than just disagree.
When the president lies, says we have very bad laws and judges, talks about instituting controversial policies, attacks his own appointees, attacks generals and veterans, says he's in love with a dictator, claims victories when there are none.........on and on, the media is going to cover it.

I have no problem saying much of the media is on the left. I have a problem with you guys who complain about them talking alot about what the president does and says.......when he is THE most outrageous and controversial president in my lifetime. He's the PRESIDENT. Words MATTER. When he says or does dumb shit, it's news. Get over it or have him act like an adult.

No one spreads hate like Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Jeanine Pirro, Tucker Carlson, etc. What an idiotic statement from you. I listed to Rush for a little bit the other day and he said Democrats were rats that have to be eliminated. I've never heard a "mainstream liberal" media person talk like that.

No one spreads hate like Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Jeanine Pirro, Tucker Carlson, etc. What an idiotic statement from you. I listed to Rush for a little bit the other day and he said Democrats were rats that have to be eliminated. I've never heard a "mainstream liberal" media person talk like that.
I haven’t listened to Limbaugh in years. This just shows you are stoking your on hate.

I haven’t listened to Limbaugh in years. This just shows you are stoking your on hate.

One doesn’t need to listen to Limbaugh to know that he’s just as bad as the others listed here. No need to play victim here, Bruce

One doesn’t need to listen to Limbaugh to know that he’s just as bad as the others listed here. No need to play victim here, Bruce
He’s not just as bad as the others listed here, he much much worse. I could start listing the lib so called news people too and they are all just as bad as the Fox people listed but that is not my point at all. My point is that both lib and cons news outlets are horrible. They only stoke the hate in followers of political bias to the detriment of the country.

He’s not just as bad as the others listed here, he much much worse. I could start listing the lib so called news people too and they are all just as bad as the Fox people listed but that is not my point at all. My point is that both lib and cons news outlets are horrible. They only stoke the hate in followers of political bias to the detriment of the country.

I, for one, appreciate your taking right wing media to task. Disagree with the "both sides" perspective but this is palatable, nonetheless. :)

Reactions: indy35
I don't agree with the comparisons. The most partisan hosts on CNN or MSNBC like Lemon, Maddow, O'Donnel, or Matthews don't go as far as Hannity or Limbaugh. The liberals certainly push their agendas but the Trumpers get downright nasty and go to extremes regularly. They label ALL liberals in the same way, they speak in absolutes about the hatred for Trump and totally ignore any negatives about Trump. I watch them all. The nighttime crew at Fox is absolutely ridiculous.

I enjoy Cuomo on MSNBC. While he does lean right, he brings on people on the right every night and presents both sides.

I agree both sides are hurting our democracy. But I still think the complaints about all the media coverage of Trump is silly.

Bob just posted a Now This video retweeted by one of the Krassenstein brothers.

Let that sink in.

Reactions: roadblock19
ecouch fancies himself an intellectual but just posted a double ad hominem.

Let that sink in.

Why do you defend this?

You know what Now This is. You know who the K brothers are - an internet meme.

Why do you defend this?

ecouch fancies himself an intellectual but just posted a double ad hominem.

Let that sink in.

Why do you defend this?

You know what Now This is. You know who the K brothers are - an internet meme.

Why do you defend this?

Who cares whose link bob posted. The video was spot on. I know you’re trying to deflect, but you’re not smart enough to do that.

Reactions: indy35
Bob just posted a Now This video retweeted by one of the Krassenstein brothers.

Let that sink in.
hee hee.......you are so pathetic. You cannot bring yourself to deal with content, or facts, or the truth. Does the fact that one of Krassenstein brothers retweeted it make it less true? Is that what this all has come to? You look to see who posts something to decide whether it's true? You're going to make fun of me.........not because of what I posted, but because of the source of the information.
There's your side and the other side......and the other side is not to be believed, or listened to, or considered credible because....... THEY"RE THE OTHER SIDE. Nothing else, no other reason.
Trump is deep with you.

Maybe you should try getting a job too.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT