ADVERTISEMENT

A race centric judge......narrative over facts.

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
Here we have a very smart person, judge on supreme court being race centric. Why?

But worse off 2 of her claims about race are proven wrong. Why is she trying to advance incorrect claims about race?

Because narrative is more important than true facts.....at the supreme court & at woke medical colleges. Sad. But for a Supreme Court judge & the AAMC to make such errors....shows how being race centric can ruin your reputation.

First, she "asserted that matching Black physicians with Black patients doubles survival rates for newborns, a claim that’s equally unbelievable and factually unsupported."

Second, "Jackson wrote, "research shows that Black physicians are more likely to accurately assess Black patients’ pain tolerance and treat them accordingly," . Another totally unsupported claim.

Supreme Court Justice Jackson's second error reveals wokeness can ruin reputation of judges and Colleges

Reactions: Indy_Rider
When it comes to a physicians ability to access and prescribe pain medicine, the topic has been around for decades. Justice Brown is absolutely correct. Due to myths, racial biases or whatever, doctors have been incorrectly taught in medical schools for decades that blacks have a higher tolerance for pain. As a result, blacks have been undermedicated for pain medication.

What is embarrassing is the 1886 Supreme Court case Plessy vs. Ferguson that basically help usher in the Jim Crow era in the US. Seven out of eight justices ruled that the US can continue racial segregation as long as the facilities are equal.

So how was Justice Brown proven wrong when it comes to how pain is diagnosed and treated for blacks? Justice Brown was also correct in the recent affirmative action case.

What is embarrassing is the 1886 Supreme Court case Plessy vs. Ferguson that basically help usher in the Jim Crow era in the US. Seven out of eight justices ruled that the US can continue racial segregation as long as the facilities are equal.

So how was Justice Brown proven wrong when it comes to how pain is diagnosed and treated for blacks? Justice Brown was also correct in the recent affirmative action case.

Read the article.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
I read the article. Did you read my three articles? Just because Jay P. Greene says that Justice Brown is wrong, that makes the article correct?

If you read the article and did not realize she was wrong, not once but twice, only indicated you lack understanding.

If you read the article and did not realize she was wrong, not once but twice, only indicated you lack understanding.
Brown is not wrong because white doctors misdiagnosing and treating pain for black peoples for decades. This is obviously the first time you heard this. I was in high school in the early 80’s when I first heard of this. White doctors have been under prescribing pain medicine for blacks due to the myth that blacks somehow tolerate more pain. Almost like the extra quadracep muscle that blacks have that Jimmy “The Greek” would lead you to believe. Or whatever the crap he was babbling about that got him fired from Monday Night Football. As recently in the 70’s, Europeans believed that blacks had tails. I’m not making this up.

• Haha
Brown is not wrong because white doctors misdiagnosing and treating pain for black peoples for decades. This is obviously the first time you heard this. I was in high school in the early 80’s when I first heard of this. White doctors have been under prescribing pain medicine for blacks due to the myth that blacks somehow tolerate more pain. Almost like the extra quadracep muscle that blacks have that Jimmy “The Greek” would lead you to believe. Or whatever the crap he was babbling about that got him fired from Monday Night Football. As recently in the 70’s, Europeans believed that blacks had tails. I’m not making this up.
You know no one enjoys a good debate on race more than me, but I've never heard about this pain mismanagement myth. And I work in healthcare......

You know no one enjoys a good debate on race more than me, but I've never heard about this pain mismanagement myth. And I work in healthcare......
As Biden would say, If you ain’t black you never heard it.

As some of the older black health care professional, doctors and nurses. They may shed some light on this myth that has been passed down in the medical field. Some of the white medical professionals may be willing to admit that they heard this also.

There is no question Judge Brown was wrong....twice. But you do you.

You want separate but equal. Look at the insane things you agree with about doctors. "For high-risk Black newborns, having a Black physician more than doubles the likelihood that the baby will live, and not die" Mind-blowing stupidity. Like this is hall of fame level of incorrect and blatantly racist.

You want separate but equal. Look at the insane things you agree with about doctors. "For high-risk Black newborns, having a Black physician more than doubles the likelihood that the baby will live, and not die" Mind-blowing stupidity. Like this is hall of fame level of incorrect and blatantly racist.
What is racist are white doctors following old myths about black people and under prescribing pain medication.

• Haha
What is racist are white doctors following old myths about black people and under prescribing pain medication.

Love you man.

Once you get a thought in your head, you are like a gator with a fresh chicken, you aren't losing it for anything. Doesn't matter how flat out obvious wrong you are. How 50 years ago the thought is. Or how bigoted the thought is. You simply have more cock & bull stories about racism, than plants in a field of corn. Course most of these stories have more holes than Swiss cheese, but they certainly are entertaining . LOL

Trouble is, that's what an extremist does. 🤔

As Biden would say, If you ain’t black you never heard it.

As some of the older black health care professional, doctors and nurses. They may shed some light on this myth that has been passed down in the medical field. Some of the white medical professionals may be willing to admit that they heard this also.
Biden would also say he doesn’t want his kids growing up in a racial jungle.. oh and “here’s the crime bill.. go away blacks.”

How many black men are in jail decades later over a small amount of crack, when Hunter roams free.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Biden would also say he doesn’t want his kids growing up in a racial jungle.. oh and “here’s the crime bill.. go away blacks.”

How many black men are in jail decades later over a small amount of crack, when Hunter roams free.
Naturally, y’all take his quote out of context. This is the actual quote: “unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point.” - Joe Biden

His concern about busing was also on the minds of blacks in those days. You force busing due to a court order and now black kids are going to schools where parents don’t want them there, racial tensions would explode. And they did in a lot of cases. Biden was more in favor of desegregating housing. Then you would not have to bus black kids to the schools because the school districts would have been desegregated.

I argued about this with someone a while back to prove my point about 2 separate justice systems, one white and one black. The disparity in sentencing for blacks with crack and whites with the same amount of cocaine goes back to the 80s. Way before the 90s crime bill.

The far right likes to blame Biden for the infamous crime bill. Biden did not pass the 90s crime bill by himself. Blacks in the cities were tired of the crime and wanted there local law makers to do something about it. Biden drafted the senate version of the bill. The congressional black caucus members along with their constituents supported the bill. The bill was a bi-partisan bill that Clinton signed.

Meanwhile, the repubs take control of the House. Gingrich and his minions for some reason altered the bill. They took out what good in the bill and left in what was bad. That’s what led to the disproportionate numbers of blacks being incarcerated going into the 2000s.

• Haha
Naturally, y’all take his quote out of context. This is the actual quote: “unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point.” - Joe Biden

His concern about busing was also on the minds of blacks in those days. You force busing due to a court order and now black kids are going to schools where parents don’t want them there, racial tensions would explode. And they did in a lot of cases. Biden was more in favor of desegregating housing. Then you would not have to bus black kids to the schools because the school districts would have been desegregated.

I argued about this with someone a while back to prove my point about 2 separate justice systems, one white and one black. The disparity in sentencing for blacks with crack and whites with the same amount of cocaine goes back to the 80s. Way before the 90s crime bill.

The far right likes to blame Biden for the infamous crime bill. Biden did not pass the 90s crime bill by himself. Blacks in the cities were tired of the crime and wanted there local law makers to do something about it. Biden drafted the senate version of the bill. The congressional black caucus members along with their constituents supported the bill. The bill was a bi-partisan bill that Clinton signed.

Meanwhile, the repubs take control of the House. Gingrich and his minions for some reason altered the bill. They took out what good in the bill and left in what was bad. That’s what led to the disproportionate numbers of blacks being incarcerated going into the 2000s.

It is ironically funny you talk about taking quotes out of context.

Your selective look at history is also amusing

Thanks for the laugh.

No he’s a racist.

And I’m not the far right. I’m far left! And I blame Biden for the crime bill because he should be blamed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT