ADVERTISEMENT

“Lord Jesus himself couldn’t get 217 votes”

He was a crappy President . ''The guy who """gave"""" us Obamacare''?????? JFC man he didn't give us anything He stole from the working class people who had insurance to give it to people that sat on their ass and did nothing. It was such a great plan you couldn't read it until you voted for it and if you didn't want it you got taxed for it anyway. Historic racism? He wouldn't have gotten elected if he were white.

As for '' Odumba'' you either don't follow along much or have no sarcasm meter. It is a direct response to @BNIBoiler and his constant made up slang names for people and using Chump a thousand times or so. I just wanted to make a point how juvenile it makes him.

Do you watch late night televangelist shows and send money? That is exactly what Obama was
Yeah, he started a lot of the mess we see today. I seem to recall 911 and the cost of a war as well as Barney Frank and the housing crash. The automotive industry. They should have went through bankruptcy and came out more lean. The automotive task force to give GM and such money from taxpayers had to top up the hourly pension and and remove the salary pensions to get the taxpayers money as part of O'bummers Auto Task Force deal. Salary Pensions were thrown into PBGC where people got 33% to 60% of their pension.

The different treatment of salary and hourly (votes?) is in front of the senate after about 14 years of trying to get their attention. Unfortunately they had the same judge that Mike Flynn had---Emmet Sullivan and everything was no with him. The different treatment between hourly and salary workers for GM was similar to picking winners and loser such as Obama did soyndra and others when he wanted gas up to $5 to push his Green winners again at taxpayer's expense. Delphi was better financially than 85% of the companies. Much can be found here https://www.delphisalariedretirees.org/delphi/

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG
What?
A definitive statement by the House against Hamas would have occurred within hours of the attack. It would help show the US is United it it’s defense of Israel.
Bob, whatever you do, don't look at the news about the House vote on Jordan. I don't want your paranoia to sink you further into despair that the nation cannot function and Israel still cannot launch its cleanup invasion.

Please get some help, Bob.

• Haha
Reactions: herrli and SKYDOG
He was a crappy President . ''The guy who """gave"""" us Obamacare''?????? JFC man he didn't give us anything He stole from the working class people who had insurance to give it to people that sat on their ass and did nothing. It was such a great plan you couldn't read it until you voted for it and if you didn't want it you got taxed for it anyway. Historic racism? He wouldn't have gotten elected if he were white.

As for '' Odumba'' you either don't follow along much or have no sarcasm meter. It is a direct response to @BNIBoiler and his constant made up slang names for people and using Chump a thousand times or so. I just wanted to make a point how juvenile it makes him.

Do you watch late night televangelist shows and send money? That is exactly what Obama was
Well historians and sane people don't agree with you. You should be made fun of if your still support a life long con man traitor who has done more harm to our country in its institutions than anyone has since the civil war. As for Obamacare. For all the people on the right who think it was such a horrible thing to try in fine a solution to the healthcare crisis in this country, where is the GOP plan? Oh that's right, they don't have one lol. I would love to see data on how many Obamacare haters, use Obamacare. Willing to bet its a high number of them. Yea the historic racism that him and his whole family endured by racist on this site and across the country. You know, like the Kenyan thing and his wife being compared to an ape. I have dozens of example of racism but you get the point. Also, I wonder want motivated Mitch McConnell to say, his number one goals was to make him a one term president before he even took office. Must have been the ears lol. Lastly, I most definitely sent Obama money the two times he ran for office. The difference between Obama supporters and Cult45 members is, at least we got our money's worth. And our donations weren't used to pay for a supposed Billionaire's legal defense of his 91 indictments and countless lawsuits

Last edited:
Well historians and sane people don't agree with you. You should be made fun of if your still support a life long con man traitor who has done more harm to our country in its institutions than anyone has since the civil war.
For once I agree with you. Joe Crow is all that and more.

As for Obamacare. For all the people on the right who think it was such a horrible thing to try in fine a solution to the healthcare crisis in this country, where is the GOP plan? Oh that's right, they don't have one lol. I would love to see data on how many Obamacare haters, use Obamacare. Willing to bet its a high number of them.
The GOP plan was to let people keep their current issurance, which a vast majority preferred to Obamacare. You remember how BHO won the lie of the year award from Politifact for his lie to voters about Obamacare?
Yea the historic racism that him and his whole family endured by racist on this site and across the country. You know, like the Kenyan thing and his wife being compared to an ape. I have dozens of example of racism but you get the point. Also, I wonder want motivated Mitch McConnell to say, his number one goals was to make him a one term president before he even took office. Must have been the ears lol.
According to Joe Crow, BHO was the first mainstream black who was clean and articulate.
Lastly, I most definitely sent Obama money the two times he ran for office. The difference between Obama supporters and Cult45 members is, at least we got our money's worth. And our donations weren't used to pay for a supposed Billionaire's legal defense of his 91 indictments and countless lawsuits
Your donations went to BHO's efforts to suck up to Vlad and Iran. How did the great Russian reset policy work out?

Reactions: herrli
Well historians and sane people don't agree with you. You should be made fun of if your still support a life long con man traitor who has done more harm to our country in its institutions than anyone has since the civil war. As for Obamacare. For all the people on the right who think it was such a horrible thing to try in fine a solution to the healthcare crisis in this country, where is the GOP plan? Oh that's right, they don't have one lol. I would love to see data on how many Obamacare haters, use Obamacare. Willing to bet its a high number of them. Yea the historic racism that him and his whole family endured by racist on this site and across the country. You know, like the Kenyan thing and his wife being compared to an ape. I have dozens of example of racism but you get the point. Also, I wonder want motivated Mitch McConnell to say, his number one goals was to make him a one term president before he even took office. Must have been the ears lol. Lastly, I most definitely sent Obama money the two times he ran for office. The difference between Obama supporters and Cult45 members is, at least we got our money's worth. And our donations weren't used to pay for a supposed Billionaire's legal defense of his 91 indictments and countless lawsuits
Yeah. I remember you now. You’re the Cult45 dude. I like that. That’s hilarious.

If the 8 didn’t call for it McCarthy WOULD STILL BE SPEAKER.

You freakin people. You’ve learned well from trump. NOTHING is your fault.

Democrats are the most vile scumbags on the earth……but will you help us out by voting for our guy because the MAGA crazies want him gone? And no we’re giving you nothing to do it. And you might very well gain control of congress in the next election because of this clusterfck we’ve created. Please?
I agree that the Democrats are the most vile scumbags on earth. We have found common ground.

He would have stayed if the dems had put country first and told him they had his support.

Yes, that one among others.

Depends what happens. I might be blaming Trump for all I know, for alienating voters.

Or you might be blaming your hero Joe Crow for using the n word during a debate. Who knows?
You are such a political buffoon when it suits you. Are you actually arguing the republicans are putting country first with this zoo?

91 republicans voted AGAINST the CR. 1 democrat did. Country first republicans voting to shut down the government.

Why are you so anti Israel? No more legislation for a military aid package with a broke house. Why do you hate the Jews?

Sorry. I fell into you and bonehead’s posting logic for a second.

Spinning a house shutdown caused by a Republican pissing match as non event shows yet again you are nothing more than a partisan flunky. A freaking adult would have the balls to call out his own party and show a hint of objectivity. You have none, of either.

You are such a political buffoon when it suits you. Are you actually arguing the republicans are putting country first with this zoo?

91 republicans voted AGAINST the CR. 1 democrat did. Country first republicans voting to shut down the government.

Why are you so anti Israel? No more legislation for a military aid package with a broke house. Why do you hate the Jews?

Spinning a house shutdown caused by a Republican pissing match as non event shows yet again you are nothing more than a partisan flunky. A freaking adult would have the balls to call out his own party and show a hint of objectivity. You have none, of either.
It is not my party. Another lie you are telling. Your hero Joe's constant lying is having a negative effect on you as you seek to emulate him, apparently. To the repubs credit, they do not have any blatant anti-Semites like the dems, but that is not enough reason to become a repub in my view - especially with the corrupt Mitch Mc leading the Senate repubs.

I will bet you Israel gets all the aid it wants regardless of the House. Dems could make it happen today if they thought that aid was really threatened, right?

Are you arguing that dems are putting the country first by allowing terrorists, drugs and sex trafficked women and children into the country?

For starters try typing in actual understandable English .

It was far worse to decide to screw the people paying the bills with another bill for the people who don't do anything. Obamacare was one thing, a way to get more of the low end of society out to vote. Free cell phones ring a bell? Obamacare was an Obamanation. Make people just getting by pay for the people that dont pay for anything. Then put up billboards and radio adds encouraging them to use Obamacare when their nose ran. Racism got Obama elected .He got elected because people thought oh how cool to have the first President of color. Fine if that wasnt his only qualification but it was and he showed it.

If it was such a great plan why was it sent through without being able to read it? If it was such a great plan why did you get penalized if you didn't want it. He lied and lied about all of it. Doing nothing was 1000 times better than what that worthless POS did . He is the worst President period.As far as who uses Obamacare ? You really have no clue and I don't blame anyone for taking advantage of something if it is there. Problem is you ended up with people in middle and lower middle class paying the bill and ultimately making less working after paying for insurance than people sitting on their ass getting stuff for free because of what Obamacare cost them.

What motivated McConnell to say that? The oppositions goal isn't to help the guy get elected for a 2nd term.

Have you even ever had an actual job?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PUBV and SKYDOG

GD @BuilderBob6 ! Have you ever taken even just one second to read the BS you type?

From being a political buffoon through every other thing you typed right down to the best part an adult would have balls. Bob you have no balls and you never have. You type bullsh#t like a badly splattered toilet and never have the balls to answer for any of it.

We can and should do both at the same.
The border isn’t open.

Remind me why every time I hand your ass to you in a reply you change the subject.
You must be impersonating Alejandro Mayorkis saying the border isn’t open. Can’t even believe you posted that one. Wow!

Dude, you don't seem to understand or don't want to. Republican Gaetz invoked the rule that McCarthy voted for, by the way, as part of the deal-making he did to keep his speakership the first time. If it wasn't for Gaetz they would not have had a vote.
I agree Gaetz started this mess. And the irony is the 8 Republicans that voted with him thought McCarthy was being to bi partisan and wanted a more conservative Congress.
With such a slim majority there has to be compromise.
So 100% of the Democrats sided with the 8 MAGA Republicans to create the current mess.
So why did the Democrats vote against a Speaker of the House that was working with them for solutions?
Do they think they can get a more liberal Speaker?
Or my guess is to make the Republicans look un organized for purely political gain.
So to my point, 4% of the Republicans started this mess and 100% of the Democrats made it happen.

• Haha
Reactions: PUBV and Riveting-
It is not my party. Another lie you are telling. Your hero Joe's constant lying is having a negative effect on you as you seek to emulate him, apparently. To the repubs credit, they do not have any blatant anti-Semites like the dems, but that is not enough reason to become a repub in my view - especially with the corrupt Mitch Mc leading the Senate repubs.

I will bet you Israel gets all the aid it wants regardless of the House. Dems could make it happen today if they thought that aid was really threatened, right?

Are you arguing that dems are putting the country first by allowing terrorists, drugs and sex trafficked women and children into the country?
Wtf are you smoking…….not your party. Despite the fact that all you do here is defend of make excuses for MAGA and attack dems if they sneeze, you’re an “independent” like so many others here claim.

There are no national elected officials that are anti semetic that have said so publicly. There are certainly republican voters who are anti semetic.

And there’s a difference between anti semetism and anti Israel. Being against a race of people and being against the state of Israel are very different.

Wtf are you smoking…….not your party. Despite the fact that all you do here is defend of make excuses for MAGA and attack dems if they sneeze, you’re an “independent” like so many others here claim.

There are no national elected officials that are anti semetic that have said so publicly. There are certainly republican voters who are anti semetic.

And there’s a difference between anti semetism and anti Israel. Being against a race of people and being against the state of Israel are very different.
Tell that to the dem hack who is the former head of the DNC:

Reactions: SKYDOG and herrli
You're lying. Point to text where I have made excuses for MAGA.

By the way, still waiting for your reply about Joe not seeking to avert the Ukraine war. Are you going to make excuses for his stupidity?

You're lying. Point to text where I have made excuses for MAGA.

By the way, still waiting for your reply about Joe not seeking to avert the Ukraine war. Are you going to make excuses for his stupidity?
Wtf. You have been making excuses for the chaos in the House since it started.

Point to all the texts where you defended Biden for anything or criticized trump. Should take about 10 seconds. Not your party my ass.

Waiting? Spend your whole day waiting for my reply you arrogant prick.

• Haha
Wtf. You have been making excuses for the chaos in the House since it started.

Point to all the texts where you defended Biden for anything or criticized trump. Should take about 10 seconds. Not your party my ass.

Waiting? Spend your whole day waiting for my reply you arrogant prick.
Arrogant? You referred earlier in this thread to "handing you your ass in reply", which I thought was extremely arrogant on your part, considering the trouncings I have given you on this forum over several years (and a perverted way to express your arrogance, no less). Right, Mr. "What was wrong with closing Bagram" or, more recently, Mr. "The border is not open"?

Btw, I just posted recently that Trump's "timing is terrible" and previously that "Trump is a terrible person."

Also, I have defended Joe Crow's hair plugs, which I think are first-class considering how bald he used to be. How quickly you forgot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT