ADVERTISEMENT

“Lord Jesus himself couldn’t get 217 votes”

BuilderBob6

All-American
Jan 27, 2007
North Carolina
Republicans talk about defunding this and that. Burn it all down. Consensus and bipartisanship be damned. Outrage, disinformation, and insult are the order of the day. Eléct the republicans and they will fix with the problems of everyday Americans.

The house is paralyzed thanks to the clowns with flamethrowers. Who’s causing it? Not the republicans from swing districts. Not the traditional republicans. It’s the trump ball washers like Gaetz and his ilk. Just following orders.
Jim Jordan. He of ZERO sponsored legislation that became law in his 16 years. Trumps hand picked lackey can’t get the votes.

No resolution on the attacks in Israel. Hell no ability to authorize additional military funds for Israel. The only thing getting done is petty bickering.

The right loves to talk about weakness. How pathetically weak does this look to the world? On the heels of an election where the loser refuses to accept the results.
Greatest democracy in the world held hostage by the clowns with flamethrowers.

Republicans talk about defunding this and that. Burn it all down. Consensus and bipartisanship be damned. Outrage, disinformation, and insult are the order of the day. Eléct the republicans and they will fix with the problems of everyday Americans.

The house is paralyzed thanks to the clowns with flamethrowers. Who’s causing it? Not the republicans from swing districts. Not the traditional republicans. It’s the trump ball washers like Gaetz and his ilk. Just following orders.
Jim Jordan. He of ZERO sponsored legislation that became law in his 16 years. Trumps hand picked lackey can’t get the votes.

No resolution on the attacks in Israel. Hell no ability to authorize additional military funds for Israel. The only thing getting done is petty bickering.

The right loves to talk about weakness. How pathetically weak does this look to the world? On the heels of an election where the loser refuses to accept the results.
Bob is getting upset

agbkfep5l7d01.jpg

Reactions: tjreese

A speaker will get elected and this shall pass.

Your team will still be the Anti-Semite party.

I’ve said this over and over in this forum. This crap that is going on with the repubs in congress is the perfect example of Chump ruining the Republican Party. If y’all don’t see this now then you never will. Chump has split the party into the MAGA cultists and the non-MAGA cultists. When the party that has power as far as numbers and cannot pick a speaker is pathetic and embarrassing. It took one fool, like Gaetz to call for removal of a speaker and turned this into a circus.

I’ve said this over and over in this forum. This crap that is going on with the repubs in congress is the perfect example of Chump ruining the Republican Party. If y’all don’t see this now then you never will. Chump has split the party into the MAGA cultists and the non-MAGA cultists. When the party that has power as far as numbers and cannot pick a speaker is pathetic and embarrassing. It took one fool, like Gaetz to call for removal of a speaker and turned this into a circus.
And Odumba did so much better with his cult of fools . Odumba's cult was all in I give you that as long as they were raking in the money. Odumba's net worth rose 170 million from being a horrible president. Let that sink in.

Reactions: SKYDOG
You say it over and over because you rarely have a new thought, and then it is usually wrong.

Embarrassing? Is Joe Crow embarrassing to you, such as when he calls adult male blacks "boy", or can't find his way off a stage?

Reactions: herrli
Tell us, who in the world does an internal political party squabble look weak to - and why do you care? The House is not an executive branch so what does it matter if it looks "weak."

Do you think it looks weaker "to the world" than a senile, stumbling president - who actually does lead the executive branch (at least in theory)?

Reactions: SKYDOG and herrli
Tell us, who in the world does an internal political party squabble look weak to - and why do you care? The House is not an executive branch so what does it matter if it looks "weak."

Do you think it looks weaker "to the world" than a senile, stumbling president - who actually does lead the executive branch (at least in theory)?
This repub congress fiasco looks weak to voters. Don’t be surprised to see the repubs lose seats as a result. Then give the power back to the Dems in 2024.

This repub congress fiasco looks weak to voters. Don’t be surprised to see the repubs lose seats as a result. Then give the power back to the Dems in 2024.
I’ll give you this the Republicans don’t stick together and are more free thinkers. The Democrats rule with iron fists and will do anything for the party and power. Their followers are as such.

76V6.gif

I’ll give you this the Republicans don’t stick together and are more free thinkers. The Democrats rule with iron fists and will do anything for the party and power. Their followers are as such.

76V6.gif
The Democrats are a cult and once they get elected it doesnt matter what the people that voted for them want they vote as a block. They are not very intelligent people

Some may not be aware of the presidential olympics?

There is no one in charge in one branch of the United States Congress, the most recognized symbol of democratic government in the world. This is far more than a political squabble. It’s NEVER happened since our country was founded lol. Putin and Xi and laughing are their asses off.

Trump has gone from dividing the country to using his boy toys to divide the House. This is what happens when you strive to burn down the institutions.

Jordan is making progress thanks to trump pressuring members. He will try to primary anybody who opposes him. Liberal media? Freaking Sean Hannity is calling members and using his influence. So is Bannon. Hell of a way to run a country.
A political hatchet man as the third person in line for the presidency. Awesome. An election denier who urged Pence to reject the electors. Hopefully the moderates will stand firm against this sexual abuse enabler.

And yes, this is worse and it’s not even close. Biden has done a masterful job leading on Ukraine and creating a strong coalition against Russia. He’s not running his mouth, inflaming tensions, saying whatever pops in his head. His admin was making great progress on peace deal between Saudi Arabia and Israel when Hamas decided to start murdering civilians.

Could this be why Israel is delaying the ground offensive into Gaza?
What?
A definitive statement by the House against Hamas would have occurred within hours of the attack. It would help show the US is United it it’s defense of Israel.

Israel is trying to give every opportunity to get civilians out of Gaza……because once the ground assault starts, many will die and the backlash against them will begin. They are doing all they can to avoid Palestinian casualties but it’s an impossible situation. They absolutely have to go in but there’s no way to do it clean.

• Haha
There is no one in charge in one branch of the United States Congress, the most recognized symbol of democratic government in the world. This is far more than a political squabble. It’s NEVER happened since our country was founded lol. Putin and Xi and laughing are their asses off.

Trump has gone from dividing the country to using his boy toys to divide the House. This is what happens when you strive to burn down the institutions.

Jordan is making progress thanks to trump pressuring members. He will try to primary anybody who opposes him. Liberal media? Freaking Sean Hannity is calling members and using his influence. So is Bannon. Hell of a way to run a country.
A political hatchet man as the third person in line for the presidency. Awesome. An election denier who urged Pence to reject the electors. Hopefully the moderates will stand firm against this sexual abuse enabler.

And yes, this is worse and it’s not even close. Biden has done a masterful job leading on Ukraine and creating a strong coalition against Russia. He’s not running his mouth, inflaming tensions, saying whatever pops in his head. His admin was making great progress on peace deal between Saudi Arabia and Israel when Hamas decided to start murdering civilians.
Just so you understand, there were 8 Republicans who joined the Democratic Revolt, in the House, to oust McCarthy.
Who wants chaos, 8 Republicans and 213 Democrats.

And Odumba did so much better with his cult of fools . Odumba's cult was all in I give you that as long as they were raking in the money. Odumba's net worth rose 170 million from being a horrible president. Let that sink in.
You mean two term President Barack Obama? The guy who gave us Obamacare and who is ranked one of the top ten presidents of all time. The dude who never lost an election and who gave the order to kill Bin Laden. Who saved the American auto industries and lead us out of an recession caused by Bush. A man who accomplished these things and more, all in the face of historic racism and obstruction from the opposing party. I think history will judge Obama is a great light, Trump not so much lol.

• Haha
Just so you understand, there were 8 Republicans who joined the Democratic Revolt, in the House, to oust McCarthy.
That is one of the most ridiculous arguments ever on this board. That was not a democratic revolt. That was a MAGA cult revolt and you know it. Not one democrat called for the ouster of McCarthy. It took one republican that encouraged the rule change to remove McCarthy because he wasn't MAGA enough.

Reactions: PUBV
Lol. Yeah I got that.

I posted at the time that I would have preferred the dems would have stuck with McCarthy. They could have isolated Gaetz and the other 7 trump lackeys. But there was zero chance of that happening in todays partisan environment. The republicans wouldn’t even consider doing it if the rolls were reversed.

McCarthy came out strongly against trump on J6 and three weeks later was kissing his ass at Mara. He was all in on the impeachment inquiry. The day after the vote to keep the government open he was blaming the dems for the fiasco.

He was unwilling to make a deal or give anything to the dems to save his job. Why would they do it? Let the pubs self destruct and demonstrate they can’t govern. Might very well affect the house elections in ‘24.

But per the trump game plan, blame somebody else for your own ineptitude and mistakes.

• Haha
That is one of the most ridiculous arguments ever on this board. That was not a democratic revolt. That was a MAGA cult revolt and you know it. Not one democrat called for the ouster of McCarthy. It took one republican that encouraged the rule change to remove McCarthy because he wasn't MAGA enough.
Figures don't lie.
Only 8 Republicans voted to oust McCarthy.
The Democrats are always party first. Party first.

• Haha
Figures don't lie.
Only 8 Republicans voted to oust McCarthy.
The Democrats are always party first. Party first.
Could it be that Putin and Xi are really laughing their asses off at the House dems, since they could have easily prevented the "debacle" that has Bob so agitated - in which 1/6 of our Fed branches has not been able to issue a definitive statement against Hamas. Could this be leading Putin/Xi to think the well-known dem Anti-Semites in the House might be succeeding in undermining our support for Israel?

What say you, @BuilderBob6 ?

• Haha
Ok, thanks, I won't be surprised.

Will you be surprised if Joe Crow loses black votes for calling black adult males 'boy' - or do you think that like you, other blacks don't mind supporting a clear racist as long as he is a dem?

You mean two term President Barack Obama? The guy who gave us Obamacare and who is ranked one of the top ten presidents of all time. The dude who never lost an election and who gave the order to kill Bin Laden. Who saved the American auto industries and lead us out of an recession caused by Bush. A man who accomplished these things and more, the opposing party. I think history will judge Obama is a great light, Trump not so much lol.
He was a crappy President . ''The guy who """gave"""" us Obamacare''?????? JFC man he didn't give us anything He stole from the working class people who had insurance to give it to people that sat on their ass and did nothing. It was such a great plan you couldn't read it until you voted for it and if you didn't want it you got taxed for it anyway. Historic racism? He wouldn't have gotten elected if he were white.

As for '' Odumba'' you either don't follow along much or have no sarcasm meter. It is a direct response to @BNIBoiler and his constant made up slang names for people and using Chump a thousand times or so. I just wanted to make a point how juvenile it makes him.

Do you watch late night televangelist shows and send money? That is exactly what Obama was

Lol. Yeah I got that.

I posted at the time that I would have preferred the dems would have stuck with McCarthy. They could have isolated Gaetz and the other 7 trump lackeys. But there was zero chance of that happening in todays partisan environment. The republicans wouldn’t even consider doing it if the rolls were reversed.

McCarthy came out strongly against trump on J6 and three weeks later was kissing his ass at Mara. He was all in on the impeachment inquiry. The day after the vote to keep the government open he was blaming the dems for the fiasco.

He was unwilling to make a deal or give anything to the dems to save his job. Why would they do it? Let the pubs self destruct and demonstrate they can’t govern. Might very well affect the house elections in ‘24.

But per the trump game plan, blame somebody else for your own ineptitude and mistakes.
Blaming somebody else for their own ineptitude and mistakes is Joe Biden'
s entire playbook.

Remind me, as part of his mastery, has Joe given a speech to the citizens this year explaining why we keep spending billions on Ukraine's border while our own border is open to terrorists, drugs and sex trafficking?

Also re Joe's mastery, how has he done in containing Iran?

Could it be that Putin and Xi are really laughing their asses off at the House dems, since they could have easily prevented the "debacle" that has Bob so agitated - in which 1/6 of our Fed branches has not been able to issue a definitive statement against Hamas. Could this be leading Putin/Xi to think the well-known dem Anti-Semites in the House might be succeeding in undermining our support for Israel?

What say you, @BuilderBob6 ?
I say you will chase any rabbit hole available to try and blame this on the dems.

Lol. Now you’re blaming the dems for not solving a problem completely created by the pubs. You are precious.

There is a clear and substantial divide in the Republican Party…….more so in the congress than in the country. The MAGA members are in the minority but per usual, are willing to disrupt and create chaos to get their agenda passed.

• Haha
Remind me, as part of his mastery, has Joe given a speech to the citizens this year explaining why we keep spending billions on Ukraine's border while our own border is open to terrorists, drugs and sex trafficking?

Also re Joe's mastery, how has he done in containing Iran?

We can and should do both at the same.
The border isn’t open.

Remind me why every time I hand your ass to you in a reply you change the subject.

• Haha
I say you will chase any rabbit hole available to try and blame this on the dems.

Lol. Now you’re blaming the dems for not solving a problem completely created by the pubs. You are precious.

There is a clear and substantial divide in the Republican Party…….more so in the congress than in the country. The MAGA members are in the minority but per usual, are willing to disrupt and create chaos to get their agenda passed.
You are the one saying how critical it is for the House to have a speaker. The dems could have voted Scalise in if they agreed with your paranoia.

Reactions: New Pal Boiler
The border isn’t open.

Remind me why every time I hand your ass to you in a reply you change the subject.
The subject was Joe's mastery, was it not? Has Joe used his mastery to explain why we keep spending billions in Ukraine?

Remind me why you continue to lie about the US border?

The republicans voted to OUST THEIR OWN SPEAKER you moron.
Only 4% did.
100% of the Democrats did.
Who wanted McCarthy ousted?
The math doesn't lie you Moron.
IMO, if Jordan get's the nod, the Dems will be sorry they voted McCarthy out.

• Haha
You are the one saying how critical it is for the House to have a speaker. The dems could have voted Scalise in if they agreed with your paranoia.
Scalise withdrew. Keep up.

What paranoia? That having House of Representatives that can do NO BUSINESS is a problem?

If the pubs lose the House in ‘24 you gonna blame the dems for it? How far does your victimization spread?

• Haha
The border isn’t open.

Remind me why every time I hand your ass to you in a brown paper bag you refuse to respond @BuilderBob6 ? My gawd what a hypocrite you are and just keep finding new ways to show it

Only 4% did.
If the 8 didn’t call for it McCarthy WOULD STILL BE SPEAKER.

You freakin people. You’ve learned well from trump. NOTHING is your fault.

Democrats are the most vile scumbags on the earth……but will you help us out by voting for our guy because the MAGA crazies want him gone? And no we’re giving you nothing to do it. And you might very well gain control of congress in the next election because of this clusterfck we’ve created. Please?

• Haha
Only 4% did.
Dude, you don't seem to understand or don't want to. Republican Gaetz invoked the rule that McCarthy voted for, by the way, as part of the deal-making he did to keep his speakership the first time. If it wasn't for Gaetz they would not have had a vote.

Scalise withdrew. Keep up.
He would have stayed if the dems had put country first and told him they had his support.
What paranoia? That having House of Representatives that can do NO BUSINESS is a problem?
Yes, that one among others.

If the pubs lose the House in ‘24 you gonna blame the dems for it? How far does your victimization spread?
Depends what happens. I might be blaming Trump for all I know, for alienating voters.

Or you might be blaming your hero Joe Crow for using the n word during a debate. Who knows?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT