ADVERTISEMENT

Martinez in Portal

Jan 29, 2002
Not sure if any solid P5 school would take a chance on him, too inconsistent but has lots of experience

I've never been impressed with him. But if he came to PU & Brohm could get something out of him, he should be in the running for CoY honors.

Reactions: boiler800
I've never been impressed with him. But if he came to PU & Brohm could get something out of him, he should be in the running for CoY honors.
Fresno state-Ish.. Doug be surprised to see him vs Plummer in the mountain west next year .. I’d watch that

Not sure if any solid P5 school would take a chance on him, too inconsistent but has lots of experience
That kid was given EVERY chance and then some at Nebraska and failed with flying colors...repeatedly...and, now is bailing on them?

Not sure if I think less of his actual on the field failures, or, this epic off the field/character one.

That kid was given EVERY chance and then some at Nebraska and failed with flying colors...repeatedly...and, now is bailing on them?

Not sure if I think less of his actual on the field failures, or, this epic off the field/character one.
Do you know that he’s bailing on them and wasn’t just told to go

Reactions: PaBoiler78
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT