ADVERTISEMENT

2023 Transfer Portal

Money speaks much louder than any type of sentimental feelings a player may have towards his school or teammates.
Right, but if an NIL more or less matches a 2nd round NBA contract, does that change the metrics?

Right, but if an NIL more or less matches a 2nd round NBA contract, does that change the metrics?
I don't know. It'll all depend on what the scouts tell him. But, I think anyone who believes a player will turn down millions because they enjoy college is being naive.
But again, I would love for ZE to come back, but there's a good chance he won't be the focus of the offense, his numbers could go do, risk injury and unless Painter gives him the green light to shoot some jumpers, I'm not sure what else he's going to show scouts with another year in college.

Reactions: New Pal Boiler
After listening to his post game interviews, I think Edey is gone. Nothing left to prove. Go for it, even if it’s non NBA. Watch out, this video contains nudity.

Anyone see the Brandon Newman interview? Carmin asks him in the last 10 seconds if he’s coming back.

Jenkins exhausted eligibility. Sad he didn’t get to 2K points.

I think Furst is misused and frustrated. So I wouldn’t be shocked to see him leave if Gillis and TKR stays.

With Colvin’s athleticism and team need, I wouldn’t think he redshirts. Curious how Waddell and Heide will look and have possibly a transfer guard.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
7’-4” 300 lb guys have ticking time bombs for feet, knees and ankles. He needs to make his big money somewhere soon, whether here or abroad.
Edey kind of alluded to this in his post game interview.

Said he didn't know how long he could play and needed to do what's best for him and his family. He further stated that if money wasn't part of the equation then no doubt he comes back to purdue.

Obviously it is part of the equation. Id say if he feels like he's a lock for a guaranteed contract he gone. And I'd fully support that.

ADVERTISEMENT