ADVERTISEMENT

Khristian Lander to IU

Of course Lander is heading to IU, it was the only school actively recruiting him. Really not a shock to anyone who knows the family.
Can't wait for that episode of The Journey. I am guessing that he at least is aware of something more than Bob Knight coached there and Isaiah Thomas played there though:rolleyes:

Where did all the IU clowns go? Raving about a kid that hasn’t even signed and I think they forgot there was a game. 7 straight. 4 straight years and no IU win over Purdue.

Well this "clown" says congratulations. Purdue's defense was amazing. And not to downplay it, but when a team like IU has the number of players that can be left alone outside of 10 feet (Brunk, Davis, Jackson-Davis, Smith, Thompson) and guards who cannot shoot the basketball consistently, Painter will exploit that every time like he has.

Painter owns Archie and Purdue owns IU (for now). Hopefully that changes in the future.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Well this "clown" says congratulations. Purdue's defense was amazing. And not to downplay it, but when a team like IU has the number of players that can be left alone outside of 10 feet (Brunk, Davis, Jackson-Davis, Smith, Thompson) and guards who cannot shoot the basketball consistently, Painter will exploit that every time like he has.

Painter owns Archie and Purdue owns IU (for now). Hopefully that changes in the future.
Maybe....It's not Lil' Arch. And maybe it wasn't Crean, or Davis or Kelvin. I know for a fact that the Bob Knight curse is still alive. And, Painter IS the better coach.

As an IU fan, tell me please what would be the story had RMK smashed that clipboard the way Arch did? And if RMK had got into an argument with an assistant coach on the bench during a game....I can't imagine.

Painter owns Archie and Purdue owns IU (for now) (122-89 ALL TIME). Hopefully that changes in the future.

images;_ylt=AwrJ7J_iIFtesiYAdwJXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEybDZjNXI4BGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjk1MzZfMQRzZWMDc2M-

Made it to the game and he had 34 points.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT