ADVERTISEMENT

Kendrick Gilbert

Has he picked an announcement date yet?
I realize that this question was asked a month ago, but I thought he was going to announce yesterday. Does anyone know anything, yet? I know that Steve Wiltfong has forcasted Kentucky, at 100%.

I realize that this question was asked a month ago, but I thought he was going to announce yesterday. Does anyone know anything, yet? I know that Steve Wiltfong has forcasted Kentucky, at 100%.
I see the kentucky site guy forecasted. Where did Wiltfong? Its not on Kendricks profile

It's on 247 Sports.
No, Wiltfong has not said or predicted yet. He’s listed as the lead expert on Gilbert, but hasn’t put a pick in.

The KY guy put a prediction for KY (and he’s the only one who has put in a prediction, so it shows 100% KY).

It's on 247 Sports.
ryan-reynolds-what.gif

No, Wiltfong has not said or predicted yet. He’s listed as the lead expert on Gilbert, but hasn’t put a pick in.

The KY guy put a prediction for KY (and he’s the only one who has put in a prediction, so it shows 100% KY).
Ah, I see. I saw Wiltfong's name above the 1 prediction, so I thought it was from him. I should have tic'd on the ? next to his name. Thank you for teaching me how to read this stuff. Certainly not intuitively obvious. Any word on when Gilbert's supposed to announce?

Ah, I see. I saw Wiltfong's name above the 1 prediction, so I thought it was from him. I should have tic'd on the ? next to his name. Thank you for teaching me how to read this stuff. Certainly not intuitively obvious. Any word on when Gilbert's supposed to announce?
Most expect he will announce soon (before his HS season starts in about 4 weeks). Could be any day, but no one seems to know for sure.

I’m going with Kentucky. Like Purdue he did a recent unofficial with them. I’m just resigned to the idea we won’t get any elite players now given with NIL. The scuttlebutt I hear is we will take our NIL money and spread it out more. A strategy that may or may not be better just like in Madden!

I’m going with Kentucky. Like Purdue he did a recent unofficial with them. I’m just resigned to the idea we won’t get any elite players now given with NIL. The scuttlebutt I hear is we will take our NIL money and spread it out more. A strategy that may or may not be better just like in Madden!
Last chance opportunity for us to show him some NIL $?

He must be keeping it close to the vest. Only one prediction, from a Kentucky homer, and that was from early June.

my hypothesis is that it’s tougher for “experts” to predict where these kids are heading. A kid can really like one school, but if another one sweeps in with a better offer, well… money talks.

When u combine the 22 and 23 D Line classes… could have a pretty nasty group in a couple years.
The best/nastiest in some time for sure...most collective talent for that group in quite some time...if they can find a way to do something similar at the LB position, that would be very refreshing...starting to finally build something on that side of the ball though.

Awesome pickup! The entire dl recruiting class this year was awesome!

It’s nice to see Purdue set it’s sights high and then go out, sell our program. And then close the deal!

At Purdue, you have a chance to play against the best teams in college sports! And if you perform well, you will get noticed!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT