ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala greeted with chants regarding her morals at Carnegie Hall

When was the last time y'all called a white woman a whore? Just saying.

We didn't. And....she's not black. She just uses it as a crutch.
She was black enough to be bused to another school as a child. Her father has African and Irish ancestry. She identified as black since childhood. She went to an HBCU, Howard University even though you don't have to be black to go to one. Harris and my mother are sorority sisters as she joined a predominantly black sorority, Alpha Kappa Alpha while at Howard University. The point is that she is and identified as black at a young age. Way before she got into politics. At least she wants to be black. The Gumbo/Sambos don't.

Bonefish1, when you read this, please don't bring up that her ancestors in Jamaica owned slaves.

She was black enough to be bused to another school as a child. Her father has African and Irish ancestry. She identified as black since childhood. She went to an HBCU, Howard University even though you don't have to be black to go to one. Harris and my mother are sorority sisters as she joined a predominantly black sorority, Alpha Kappa Alpha while at Howard University. The point is that she is and identified as black at a young age. Way before she got into politics. At least she wants to be black. The Gumbo/Sambos don't.

Bonefish1, when you read this, please don't bring up that her ancestors in Jamaica owned slaves.
Her ancestors in Jamaica owned slaves and you make everything about race.

Plenty of white women have been called whores.

Her ancestors in Jamaica owned slaves and you make everything about race.

Plenty of white women have been called whores.
Yes, Harris’ 3rd or 4th Irish grandfather owned slaves in Jamaica. So what. I may have some ancestors that owned slaves. Who knows. We don’t know what we would find if we research our ancestry.

Reactions: BSIT
Yes, Harris’ 3rd or 4th Irish grandfather owned slaves in Jamaica. So what. I may have some ancestors that owned slaves. Who knows. We don’t know what we would find if we research our ancestry.
Wow a different tune. I know mine didnt on either side.

Have all the misogynist losers now been accounted for?
Yes, glad you joined in. Grab your dictionary since big words make you seem so smart. Must be a Liberal who loves using wonderful media driven verbiage. How did your team do last night in Governor elections, defunding police in Minneapolis, Senate seat in New Jersey? I could go on.
Let last night be a prelude to April 2022 restoration of normalcy.

Yes, glad you joined in. Grab your dictionary since big words make you seem so smart. Must be a Liberal who loves using wonderful media driven verbiage. How did your team do last night in Governor elections, defunding police in Minneapolis, Senate seat in New Jersey? I could go on.
Let last night be a prelude to April 2022 restoration of normalcy.
You could go on, and you’d still never figure out how to properly address women

No but the loser Democrats have all been accounted for, yourself included!! The country is rejecting your agenda and it’s about time.
Perhaps you could take a sec from your 24/7/365 internet life and speak to a woman, maybe should could help you with your problem

Perhaps you could take a sec from your 24/7/365 internet life and speak to a woman, maybe should could help you with your problem
That doesn’t make sense but thank you for another lecture brought to me by a liberal!

Seriously, have an actual face to face conversation with a woman, I think it might chill you out a bit
Why do you think republicans voted red on Tuesday? You said those areas were full of drugs and eatin squirrel. Why would people vote that in instead of moving to it?

• Haha
Reactions: PUBV
Why do you think republicans voted red on Tuesday? You said those areas were full of drugs and eatin squirrel. Why would people vote that in instead of moving to it?
You’ve been going too hard at this for too long, your deflection skills are even suffering. I’m telling you, have a nice convo with a woman, it will simmer you down

You’ve been going too hard at this for too long, your deflection skills are even suffering. I’m telling you, have a nice convo with a woman, it will simmer you down
Your deflection skills are better than mine. Why did Repubs do so well Tuesday? Not sure why people would vote on drugs and eatin squirrel.

From the party that routinely compared trump to hitler. Run along now.
Riding to the defense of the guy who routinely refers to Kamala Harris as whore, and doing it with a but but but trump whine (your TDS is showing), yuck. 2 wrongs don’t make a right. I don’t compare don to hitler, why should I run along now? The misogynist endorses your posting, should make you feel warm & fuzzy inside

Last edited:
Riding to the defense of the guy who routinely refers to Kamala Harris as whore, and doing it with a but but but trump whine (your TDS is showing), yuck. 2 wrongs don’t make a right. I don’t compare don to hitler, why should I run along now? The misogynist endorses your posting, should make you feel warm & fuzzy inside
Mad the Democrat agenda sucks and people are voting for the drugs and eatin squirrel to be delivered to them?

Reactions: PUBV

Hell Dude....I can identify as Drew Brees and all that gets me is a sore arm and broken bones. You can identify as Barack Obama and you ain't never gonna' be President. She ain't black. Never has been/never will be.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57 and PUBV
Mad the Democrat agenda sucks and people are voting for the drugs and eatin squirrel to be delivered to them?
Careful twitchy, your keyboards starting to overheat. You lose that sucker and your friendship circle shrinks to almost nuthin!😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT