ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala greeted with chants regarding her morals at Carnegie Hall

Hell Dude....I can identify as Drew Brees and all that gets me is a sore arm and broken bones. You can identify as Barack Obama and you ain't never gonna' be President. She ain't black. Never has been/never will be.
She has black ancestry doesn’t she? You can tell she is black just by looking at her.

Riding to the defense of the guy who routinely refers to Kamala Harris as whore, and doing it with a but but but trump whine (your TDS is showing), yuck. 2 wrongs don’t make a right. I don’t compare don to hitler, why should I run along now? The misogynist endorses your posting, should make you feel warm & fuzzy inside
If you took the time to read my previous post #11, you'd see I did not defend him. You're an idiot.

Careful twitchy, your keyboards starting to overheat. You lose that sucker and your friendship circle shrinks to almost nuthin!😂
Still no thoughts on Virginia? Deflect! Deflect! Ignore reality, it’s what white libs like you do best

She was black enough to be bused to another school as a child. Her father has African and Irish ancestry. She identified as black since childhood. She went to an HBCU, Howard University even though you don't have to be black to go to one. Harris and my mother are sorority sisters as she joined a predominantly black sorority, Alpha Kappa Alpha while at Howard University. The point is that she is and identified as black at a young age. Way before she got into politics. At least she wants to be black. The Gumbo/Sambos don't.

Bonefish1, when you read this, please don't bring up that her ancestors in Jamaica owned slaves.
Her ancestors in Jamaica owned slaves.

Reactions: BNIBoiler
If you took the time to read my previous post #11, you'd see I did not defend him. You're an idiot.
Yep, saw you meekly call out the super troll but then immediately pivot to flinging a woe is don turd out there hoping it would stick to something (TDS??). Guess I’m just an idiot, speaking of idiots, weren’t you one of those duped into thinking an attack by a sexual predator in Virginia in a school bathroom was a libby “trans” thing? Even us idiots know to wait for the facts to come out before we exploit a young lady’s suffering in the name of our culture war

Last edited:
Reactions: BuilderBob6
Yep, saw you meekly call out the super troll but then immediately pivot to flinging a woe is don turd out there hoping it would stick to something (TDS??). Guess I’m just an idiot, speaking of idiots, weren’t you one of those duped into thinking an attack by a sexual predator in Virginia in a school bathroom was a libby “trans” thing? Even us idiots know to wait for the facts to come out before we exploit a young lady’s suffering in the name of our culture war
Is that the thing where the school board lied about the incident, arrested her dad, and called parents terrorists?
1dd92741d617fc78584d9adc775f2948.gif

Is that the thing where the school board lied about the incident, arrested her dad, and called parents terrorists?
1dd92741d617fc78584d9adc775f2948.gif
C’mon dude, you were duped, read your comments on the thread. Ain’t no big deal. We all get suckered sometime, are we man enough to accept it or not

C’mon dude, you were duped, read your comments on the thread. Ain’t no big deal. We all get suckered sometime, are we man enough to accept it or not
I'd deflect too if I were accusing people of defending things they obviously did not.

Unfortunately the rules of etiquette were thrown out when Trump was elected. No matter what you personally think about an individual the offices of President and Vice President deserve respect.

Reactions: z_one
Unfortunately the rules of etiquette were thrown out when Trump was elected. No matter what you personally think about an individual the offices of President and Vice President deserve respect.
So, as Obama cost jobs and lives, he deserves our respect? How about Slick and the intern? Respect is earned, not freely given.

Reactions: SKYDOG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT