ADVERTISEMENT

Justin Smith Should Be A Boiler...

Not entirely true. Painter has had a lot of bad shooters: Eastern, Kramer, LewJack, Ray Davis, etc.
I think he used to value defense over offense but he's changed his philosophy in the last 5-8 years and knows that guys need to be able to score.
Like I said, Painter likes shooters.

:cool:

That's certainly a strange definition of butt kissing. But then, you being a fan of Davis, Sampson, Crean, and now the little guy Arch it's understandable how you came up with that. Why in the hell would I beat the kid up to his mother like some of your butt wipe buddies did?

And your evidence of me "being a fan" of Davis, Sampson, Crean, and Archie Miller is based on what? (other than your personal speculation, which is not worth much). FWIW, I think Davis is a great guy who was not a good choice as IU Coach, Sampson is a fantastic coach and a poster child for NCAA bad behavior, Crean is, well... complicated, but certainly overstayed his welcome at IU, and Archie is my favorite of the bunch as the most well-rounded guy who actually 'gets it." But, he's got to have proven, sustained success.

While you're putting words in my mouth, I would NEVER suggest that you should have "beat the kid up" like (anyone's) "butt wipe buddies" (yeesh -- grow up). There were numerous quality posters on this board who politely expressed to Treed that a free-form, highly opinionated message board was the worst possible place for her to interact. I remember when Troy Williams mother started regularly posting on an IU board. Many posters enjoyed the train wreck for awhile, but then they started to suggest that she was doing harm by being on the board. After a month or two the mods ended the whole thing, and that was a very good call IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT