ADVERTISEMENT

John Paul Mobley JR .

"Now that this thread is totally jacked .....". What does it matter? We're all suffering from Pandemic Paralysis and Mobley wouldn't be available until our entire team has used up their eligibility anyway.
When the family gathers and the cousins get together, topics do tend to meander . . . but getting to know them better is always a good thing ... especially these days.

When the family gathers and the cousins get together, topics do tend to meander . . . but getting to know them better is always a good thing ... especially these days.

I am closer to a couple of my cousins (on my Dad's side of the family) than a couple of my siblings.....conversations are all over the place, just a few topics where one needs to tread carefully as there are hidden landmines. :)

Back in the day, I used to marvel at my Dad during get-togethers/holidays....often, he would be actively involved in three different conversations at once and didn't miss a beat. At my grandparents' house, we'd have to have the ball game or movie with the volume way up just to be able to hear over the noise from the living room.

Seems like a lifetime ago these days.

I am closer to a couple of my cousins (on my Dad's side of the family) than a couple of my siblings.....conversations are all over the place, just a few topics where one needs to tread carefully as there are hidden landmines. :)
Back in the day, I used to marvel at my Dad during get-togethers/holidays....often, he would be actively involved in three different conversations at once and didn't miss a beat. At my grandparents' house, we'd have to have the ball game or movie with the volume way up just to be able to hear over the noise from the living room

Seems like a lifetime ago these days.

Someone always had to deal with Aunt Bethany...……...
700e46b41541716f77c5d20a6d1676d9.jpg

Reactions: Schnelk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT