ADVERTISEMENT

Jack Benter top earning NIL male athlete of the month

Wondering if this was the first full month he had merchandise available or something. Probably a ton of people from his hometown ordered stuff when it became available whereas all the people who want Braden Smith, Fletcher Loyer or TKR stuff have already purchased it.

Reactions: northside100
Wondering if this was the first full month he had merchandise available or something. Probably a ton of people from his hometown ordered stuff when it became available whereas all the people who want Braden Smith, Fletcher Loyer or TKR stuff have already purchased it.
Agreed. Big hometown and family following.

Reactions: Heads up BOILER
This is cool to see. I know last year, there were always Purdue players on the top-earners list (Smith, Edey, Jones, etc.), but to see an incoming freshman who has yet to play a game is awesome! Maybe Purdue's NIL packages aren't as big as other schools, show potential recruits this list and let them know that Purdue fans support their players. We have a great coach, culture, team, school, and atmosphere to go with it as well!

But WHAT would possibly lead to that? Not like he's some nationally known, big time recruit. ??
Would imagine most Boiler fans dont' know who he is.
it's just interesting.
Happy for him but I want to know why.

But WHAT would possibly lead to that? Not like he's some nationally known, big time recruit. ??
it's just interesting.
It's a prophesy! Oldboiler52 keeps telling us how good he is. The NIL gods are way ahead of the average fan.

Reactions: oldboiler52
It's a prophesy! Oldboiler52 keeps telling us how good he is. The NIL gods are way ahead of the average fan.
Or maybe Oldboiler is buying it all up?! Or maybe…old boiler is…Jack Benter?!

master wrestler GIF

it's just interesting.
I don’t think this represents all NIL just merchandise sold through the store. Only a partial picture.

even so. How does he sell more than all the players that have years in the program?
TKR, Fletch, etc Or how about one of the favorites for Big 10 POTY??

it's just interesting.
Big Time Donor who wants to be able to deduct his contribution + NIL requirement for Benter = Chinese flood victims suddenly wearing Purdue swag.

it's just interesting.
Happy for the kid. JPC would be my guess. Purdue clearly has the best fans in every aspect. I watched Cam and Will raise 7500 each for a BB trip in a few hours WHO DOES THAT? Purdue fans are amazing and a huge advantage!

Reactions: BoilerAndy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT