ADVERTISEMENT

Ivey off the bench

22 points 10 rebounds and has to guard tatum and Holliday will get anybody in foul trouble just has to keep working on his 3pt shots
How many assists? 28 in a row....................absolutely not all on him, but some of it is.
Winners find a way.
Haliburton had 20, and 0 turnovers.

How many assists? 28 in a row....................absolutely not all on him, but some of it is.
Winners find a way.
Haliburton had 20, and 0 turnovers.
Cade had 31 points and 9 assists.

I like the Pacers rotation better. More quality depth. Nembhard, Buddy, Jackson, Nesmith when he’s not starting, Sticks…

Cade had 31 points and 9 assists.

I like the Pacers rotation better. More quality depth. Nembhard, Buddy, Jackson, Nesmith when he’s not starting, Sticks…
To undersized. It's why they are .500 now. Teams beating the snot out of them up front. Too many 6'5" wings that can't play in the paint. And you can't play them all. Jackson and Smith are WEAK 5's and not 4's. Neither is a quality backup at this level. Toppin couldn't guard ME, forcing them to play Nesmith at 4 AGAIN this year. And again a Tiny team that gets killed by anyone with length.
They "might' be deeper in guys that can play, but too many of them the same size and position.

To undersized. It's why they are .500 now. Teams beating the snot out of them up front. Too many 6'5" wings that can't play in the paint. And you can't play them all. Jackson and Smith are WEAK 5's and not 4's. Neither is a quality backup at this level. Toppin couldn't guard ME, forcing them to play Nesmith at 4 AGAIN this year. And again a Tiny team that gets killed by anyone with length.
They "might' be deeper in guys that can play, but too many of them the same size and position.
But to my point, better than Detroit’s rotation. Bunch of has-beens and never-weres…

Reactions: pboiler18
Looks like they could use Edey. 😏

Reactions: pboiler18
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT