ADVERTISEMENT

IU's football coach looks like a bafoon

Jul 15, 2017
on the sideline. I don't even know his name, but how sad. Thankfully, we have Jeff Brohm as our coach.

Etling looking good at LSU... Looks like he made the right decision to leave Purdue. More players will follow. Brohm to Tennessee.

That was a brilliant call by IU to let MSU score that TD when they could have ran out the clock, would have been interesting if IU could have got it down the field at the end

Reactions: Frankie611
However, he might be able to spell the word buffoon. Even with spell check you can't get it right.

He spelled it correctly The coach is a mix of a baboon and a buffoon. He exhibits the bad traits of each. Thus he is a bafoon. Thought this was obvious?

Brohm to the VOLs absolutely ridiculous. Contract buyout alone will keep TN away.

I lived in Knoxville for 5 years while my wife worked on her MA and PhD. I'm not sure the buyout would slow 'em down too much, but they believe they are entitled to an established, elite coach and won't think Brohm has the requisite resume yet. I also don't believe Brohm would leave after just one year and the Rutgers game makes that even less likely. If you make a bowl this year, he'll certainly go on a lot of watch lists.

Reactions: Frankie611
I lived in Knoxville for 5 years while my wife worked on her MA and PhD. I'm not sure the buyout would slow 'em down too much, but they believe they are entitled to an established, elite coach and won't think Brohm has the requisite resume yet. I also don't believe Brohm would leave after just one year and the Rutgers game makes that even less likely. If you make a bowl this year, he'll certainly go on a lot of watch lists.
Their fans are like IU BB fans. They believe they are elite when in reality that time has passed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT