ADVERTISEMENT

IU

I understand that you tried to call out my writing, but ironically followed it up with a typo. Your eyesight probably isn’t what it used to be, so we’ll give you a break.

Pretty creepy to continuously ask for my eye color or a picture of my mom.
You are 100% correct on my eyesight, but you are not qualified to give me a break. As I said moments ago I don't want to know since I may be better off not knowing.

What was your major/profession?
it starts with an e and ends with an r, but I have no current profession since I am well past the age of $hit as you said. I'm much kinder and understanding in my old age than in my youth . I'm well past the point of physical violence and yet old enough to know that life in prison is not the same deterrent as years ago.

it starts with an e and ends with an r, but I have no current profession since I am well past the age of $hit as you said. I'm much kinder and understanding in my old age than in my youth . I'm well past the point of physical violence and yet old enough to know that life in prison is not the same deterrent as years ago.
Lol did you just threaten to kill me? Imagine being so triggered by a rival fan.

The good news for you though is that based on your wanting to know my eye color so badly, I can safely infer that you would LOVE prison. You should look into it.

Lol did you just threaten to kill me? Imagine being so triggered by a rival fan.

The good news for you though is that based on your wanting to know my eye color so badly, I can safely infer that you would LOVE prison. You should look into it.
No I would not threaten a cupcake at all, Karen Kirkwood. Years ago I might have, as I previously stated, but not today. You bore me and I know you bore others. You and my reluctance to leave an idiot alone have wasted bandwith and unfortunately I didn't just hold my nose and move on as I'm sure many wished I had done.

I’ll correct TJ here. The vast majority of IU fans have some teeth.
Actually, if you go above, you will see that I wrote "some" teeth. She just missed "some" which is okay since I assume she also missed an education. I know a person that has made a lot of money buying tooth brush seconds that were missing a lot of bristles and laser etching IU in red or white whichever had the most bling from Indy on south. He said most thought they were still getting a good deal and others actually preferred the missing bristles saying they didn't tickle the gums between teeth. I don't know if it was true, but it certainly made a lot of sense.

No I would not threaten a cupcake at all, Karen Kirkwood. Years ago I might have, as I previously stated, but not today. You bore me and I know you bore others. You and my reluctance to leave an idiot alone have wasted bandwith and unfortunately I didn't just hold my nose and move on as I'm sure many wished I had done.
Haha I love how triggered you are. You need to calm down or you are going to need to take more blood pressure medicine.

I’ll stand by my point that someone like you would LOVE prison.

Haha I love how triggered you are. You need to calm down or you are going to need to take more blood pressure medicine.

I’ll stand by my point that someone like you would LOVE prison.
no trigger at all...just your imagination as are many things it seems

Xavier Johnson looked at their bench, but didn't say a word.
Historically that seems a bit uncharacteristic for Xavier to keep his mouth shut, but if tru,e I wouldn’t consider that taunting and deserving a T. The ref was right on it being so close and quick to make the call and so I and I imagine many others thought he heard something to make that call

• Haha
Reactions: KirkwoodHoosier
How about you get to a Final 4 or let alone win a Championship. Then you’ll have something to talk about., but we’re on year 43 and crickets. How many years in a row have you lost to a double digit seed now?

Also, no need to call me Jesus. I’m just a regular guy.
You weren't even alive the last time iu mattered...great win against an NIT team...on a missed layup...can't wait to watch you guys underachieve this year...modern basketball requires hitting some 3s now....Purdue will finish ahead of iu in a rebuilding year...iu bball = Nebraska football....mediocre since the 90s...

You weren't even alive the last time iu mattered...great win against an NIT team...on a missed layup...can't wait to watch you guys underachieve this year...modern basketball requires hitting some 3s now....Purdue will finish ahead of iu in a rebuilding year...iu bball = Nebraska football....mediocre since the 90s...
What do you think it was that brought an unknown, youthful poster to this site...beating MSU in football or beating X in basketball or reading the Indiana Daily "Student"? None of those? Then maybe TJD flexing for the camera or reading Peegs?

I was not alive for IU’s last championship, however I have been alive for two IU Final 4s. Were you alive for Purdue’s last championship or their last Final 4?

As for 3s, Purdue currently ranks 296th in 3pt shooting. IU was ranked 79th heading into tonight’s game. I hope you bet a lot of money on Purdue finishing ahead of IU this year.

Purdue Basketball = Purdue Football… mediocre since their existence.

What do you think it was that brought an unknown, youthful poster to this site...beating MSU in football or beating X in basketball or reading the Indiana Daily "Student"? None of those? Then maybe TJD flexing for the camera or reading Peegs?
I love that you think youth is an insult.

I’m here because of all the Purdue trolls that have been on our board the last few weeks pumping up Purdue. I did not expect my trolling here to trigger you so much that you felt the need to threaten to kill me. Just goes to show you can never easily spot mentally unhinged individuals.

I was not alive for IU’s last championship, however I have been alive for two IU Final 4s. Were you alive for Purdue’s last championship or their last Final 4?

As for 3s, Purdue currently ranks 296th in 3pt shooting. IU was ranked 79th heading into tonight’s game. I hope you bet a lot of money on Purdue finishing ahead of IU this year.

Purdue Basketball = Purdue Football… mediocre since their existence.
Congrats on being alive for their last bit of success....even though you don't remember it....I don't care about Purdue basketball in the 80s, I'm all about strength of our programs now...Painter has made the ncaas every year since 2015, sweet sixteen 4 out of the last 5 years...hardly mediocre...iu barely made the tourney last year after a horribly underachieving year, got blown out by 50....that was their first ncaa since 2016....need I go on?...your program is trash right now...you'll underachieve this year...and iu fans will resort to rooting against Purdue to make your season more fulfilling....little brother....

Reactions: mathboy
Congrats on being alive for their last bit of success....even though you don't remember it....I don't care about Purdue basketball in the 80s, I'm all about strength of our programs now...Painter has made the ncaas every year since 2015, sweet sixteen 4 out of the last 5 years...hardly mediocre...iu barely made the tourney last year after a horribly underachieving year, got blown out by 50....that was their first ncaa since 2016....need I go on?...your program is trash right now...you'll underachieve this year...and iu fans will resort to rooting against Purdue to make your season more fulfilling....little brother....
So if the current state of the program is all that matters, then I guess that makes IU better considering we are about to be a top 10 team while you will be in the 20-25 range (until this weekend). But I guess that makes for a “trash” program.

It’s funny to me that Purdue fans just pretend like 2019-2020 season didn’t exist.

When you stop chanting IU Sucks on kickoffs, you can start to call us little brother. We both know that will never happen.

So if the current state of the program is all that matters, then I guess that makes IU better considering we are about to be a top 10 team while you will be in the 20-25 range (until this weekend). But I guess that makes for a “trash” program.

It’s funny to me that Purdue fans just pretend like 2019-2020 season didn’t exist.

When you stop chanting IU Sucks on kickoffs, you can start to call us little brother. We both know that will never happen.
Iu always wins the off-season...then the real season starts and we sweep you and finish ahead in the standings....enjoy your top 10 ranking....you'll be lucky to be top 25 at the end of the season....btw we swept you that 2020 season in front of the coach that you worship but he'd rather have nothing to do with iu if he was in the right state of mind...loser fans, trash program....

Iu always wins the off-season...then the real season starts and we sweep you and finish ahead in the standings....enjoy your top 10 ranking....you'll be lucky to be top 25 at the end of the season....btw we swept you that 2020 season in front of the coach that you worship but he'd rather have nothing to do with iu if he was in the right state of mind...loser fans, trash program....
You don’t see a difference in this year’s IU team from the teams the last 6 or 7 years?

Btw, you didn’t sweep us last year. You enjoyed a nice run against us with Archie as the coach, but I would expect that to change moving forward. Especially with our NIL program being significantly better than yours.

You don’t see a difference in this year’s IU team from the teams the last 6 or 7 years?

Btw, you didn’t sweep us last year. You enjoyed a nice run against us with Archie as the coach, but I would expect that to change moving forward. Especially with our NIL program being significantly better than yours.
You've always had higher rated recruits....but we still beat you...your nil is a joke compared to osu, mich, other football powerhouses....it's cute that you think you can compete with them....we hear the same thing after you hired Sampson....crean....archie....but this time it's different for Woodson....tough talk from little brother....

You've always had higher rated recruits....but we still beat you...your nil is a joke compared to osu, mich, other football powerhouses....it's cute that you think you can compete with them....we hear the same thing after you hired Sampson....crean....archie....but this time it's different for Woodson....tough talk from little brother....
You didn’t always beat us with higher rated recruits, just under Archie. Crean had very good (inconsistent) success after he brought the program out of the gutter. My freshman and sophomore year at IU we went 4-0 against you with an average margin of victory of like 30 points.

We have the best basketball NIL program in the conference. Sure, our football team will go from dreadful to very dreadful, but who really cares? You guys have a terrible NIL program and you will still try to fund both football and basketball because you think you are relevant in both.

It’s weird that everyone else outside of our little brothers think we are going to be very good this year and the Big Ten favorite.

You didn’t always beat us with higher rated recruits, just under Archie. Crean had very good (inconsistent) success after he brought the program out of the gutter. My freshman and sophomore year at IU we went 4-0 against you with an average margin of victory of like 30 points.

We have the best basketball NIL program in the conference. Sure, our football team will go from dreadful to very dreadful, but who really cares? You guys have a terrible NIL program and you will still try to fund both football and basketball because you think you are relevant in both.

It’s weird that everyone else outside of our little brothers think we are going to be very good this year and the Big Ten favorite.
You guys brought the most guys back from last year so they thought they'd give you the benefit of the doubt by crowning you preseason big ten champs.....but you're just a 9th place returning team that should've missed the tourney....none of the reporters that voted knew of braden smith, fletcher loyer, david Jenkins....they're already finding out....yeah your nil is nothing compared to those football programs....if they want a bball player, they'll take some from that massive football nil and buy him....iu won't be able to compete....not too worried about our nil, it'll be competitive but our secret is coaching, player development, and identifying talent.....something painter is 10xs better than Woodson....

You guys brought the most guys back from last year so they thought they'd give you the benefit of the doubt by crowning you preseason big ten champs.....but you're just a 9th place returning team that should've missed the tourney....none of the reporters that voted knew of braden smith, fletcher loyer, david Jenkins....they're already finding out....yeah your nil is nothing compared to those football programs....if they want a bball player, they'll take some from that massive football nil and buy him....iu won't be able to compete....not too worried about our nil, it'll be competitive but our secret is coaching, player development, and identifying talent.....something painter is 10xs better than Woodson....
Lol so the ONLY thing we did was bring back the 9th place team? The additions of Hood-Schifino and Reneau don’t mean anything?

Since reporters now “know” who Smith, Loyer, and Jenkins are, we should see Purdue ahead of IU in the rankings tomorrow, right?

As for NIL, is it just a coincidence that IU had the Big Ten’s top recruiting class this passed year in the first year of NIL? Lol you can tell yourself whatever you want to in order to make yourself feel better, but IU is going to remain at the top of the Big Ten in NIL. One of the main reasons for that is actually thanks to a Purdue grad and Purdue’s richest alumni. Oh and I guess Cuban also counts 😂.

If Painter is so much better and IU has no good players, how did Woodson beat Painter last year? How does Woodson have the better team in year 2 than Painter in year 18? Weird.

Smith >JHS....yeah I've seen how recruits are rated going to iu....bates was a 5 star and he'd be our 13th man...maybe you guys can ask ND for some nil money since half their fans are iu bball fans...congrats on beating us once last year...still finished 6 spots behind us...broke a 9 game losing streak to us...good job little brother....

Smith >JHS....yeah I've seen how recruits are rated going to iu....bates was a 5 star and he'd be our 13th man...maybe you guys can ask ND for some nil money since half their fans are iu bball fans...congrats on beating us once last year...still finished 6 spots behind us...broke a 9 game losing streak to us...good job little brother....
Smith > JHS???? Lol I knew you were bias, but that’s just an idiotic take. Bates would be a starter for your team. Jenkins, Morton, and Waddell probably couldn’t even be water boys on our team.

Idk how many times I have to tell you that we don’t need help in the NIL department. Not sure who you guys could ask for help though. The only fans of Purdue attended the school.

So what will you say if you finish 6 spots behind us this year and we sweep you?

Smith > JHS???? Lol I knew you were bias, but that’s just an idiotic take. Bates would be a starter for your team. Jenkins, Morton, and Waddell probably couldn’t even be water boys on our team.

Idk how many times I have to tell you that we don’t need help in the NIL department. Not sure who you guys could ask for help though. The only fans of Purdue attended the school.

So what will you say if you finish 6 spots behind us this year and we sweep you?
You haven't seen smith play....whatever you need to convince yourself that iu can compete with football schools....no way we finish behind iu by 6 spots....you guys will be lucky to finish ahead of us....you should've lost to an NIT team....can't wait to see the big ten chew you up and stomp on the I when they're finished crushing your dreams..

Little brother would be the guy on a rivals site all day long, trying to convince people his ranked team is better than a rebuilding year Purdue.

Also, since you like stats to make your point. Compare Smith with Hood. Who’s better?

You haven't seen smith play....whatever you need to convince yourself that iu can compete with football schools....no way we finish behind iu by 6 spots....you guys will be lucky to finish ahead of us....you should've lost to an NIT team....can't wait to see the big ten chew you up and stomp on the I when they're finished crushing your dreams..
I haven’t seen Smith play? Do the exhibition game and the first 3 regular season games not count? In those games he had 1 good game against a team that won’t even be NIT. That non NIT team should have knocked you off at HOME!

You are crazy if you think Xavier isn’t a tournament team.

Little brother would be the guy on a rivals site all day long, trying to convince people his ranked team is better than a rebuilding year Purdue.

Also, since you like stats to make your point. Compare Smith with Hood. Who’s better?
I’m not trying to convince anyone of anything. You are Purdue fanboys and can’t possibly be convinced otherwise.

There isn’t enough sample size to use stats as an accurate measure. Surely someone with a Purdue degree would know that, right?

Historically that seems a bit uncharacteristic for Xavier to keep his mouth shut, but if tru,e I wouldn’t consider that taunting and deserving a T. The ref was right on it being so close and quick to make the call and so I and I imagine many others thought he heard something to make that call
If you called a technical everytime a player looked at the bench, everyone would be ejected by halftime.

I’m not trying to convince anyone of anything. You are Purdue fanboys and can’t possibly be convinced otherwise.

There isn’t enough sample size to use stats as an accurate measure. Surely someone with a Purdue degree would know that, right?
Then why are you here???...if you're not trying to convince us of anything and stats don't mean anything right now....sounds like you're wasting your time...I'm guessing we won't see you much once the meat of the schedule comes for you little brother....

I haven’t seen Smith play? Do the exhibition game and the first 3 regular season games not count? In those games he had 1 good game against a team that won’t even be NIT. That non NIT team should have knocked you off at HOME!

You are crazy if you think Xavier isn’t a tournament team.
Marquette will not even make the NIT? It is early in the season but that remains to be seen. In fairness, Marquette's history suggests that they will make a tournament.

I do find a certain inconsistency of logic that runs through your posts, and that of many other IU fans. IU fans regale Purdue fans by bringing up their past NCAA Championships, despite the fact that they occurred many years ago. However, the past decade has shown a history of Purdue dominance (Purdue's win streak over IU was quite long prior to last year's split) which to IU fans is irrelevant and counts for nothing.

So the lesson is that the long-ago is significant and deeply predictive but recent trending is irrelevant and meaningless. While that is the logic of our poster Kirkwood and his ilk, the rest of the world looks askance at this claim.

Then why are you here???...if you're not trying to convince us of anything and stats don't mean anything right now....sounds like you're wasting your time...I'm guessing we won't see you much once the meat of the schedule comes for you little brother....
I’ve already stated why I was here. Keep your fans from trolling our board and I’ll stop trolling here. I’m guessing we won’t see you much after your next 4 games.

Btw, did you really predict that Aaron Wheeler was going to be better than Jaren Jackson Jr?

Marquette will not even make the NIT? It is early in the season but that remains to be seen. In fairness, Marquette's history suggests that they will make a tournament.

I do find a certain inconsistency of logic that runs through your posts, and that of many other IU fans. IU fans regale Purdue fans by bringing up their past NCAA Championships, despite the fact that they occurred many years ago. However, the past decade has shown a history of Purdue dominance (Purdue's win streak over IU was quite long prior to last year's split) which to IU fans is irrelevant and counts for nothing.

So the lesson is that the long-ago is significant and deeply predictive but recent trending is irrelevant and meaningless. While that is the logic of our poster Kirkwood and his ilk, the rest of the world looks askance at this claim.
Ah here is one of the numbnuts that has been trolling our boards and the reason I’m here.

Marquette’s passed has nothing to do with the success of their current team. Purdue’s recent win streak has nothing to do with the success of their current team. IU’s championship history has nothing to do with the success of their current team.

Not sure how you came to that conclusion, but I’m guessing you need to go back and read the thread and take notes this time. You clearly couldn’t comprehend what you were reading the first time.

I’ve already stated why I was here. Keep your fans from trolling our board and I’ll stop trolling here. I’m guessing we won’t see you much after your next 4 games.

Btw, did you really predict that Aaron Wheeler was going to be better than Jaren Jackson Jr?
It is argued whether Mark Twain or Nils Bohr made the following statement: "Prediction is hard, especially about the future." The statement is nonetheless true. I do find it ironic that an IU fan comes here making fun of prediction given the fact that IU has been predicted by the press and its fanbase to finish ahead of Purdue and consistently finished well behind. This makes no sense given the history.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT