ADVERTISEMENT

IU

pubill

Redshirt Freshman
Jan 2, 2021
Has a real true non- conf road game tonite. They have not won such a game since 2011, be interesting to see if the are the real thing tonite or another mirage of their fan base.

Reactions: WMichBoiler
I don't know, I am not sure how good Xavier is. They haven't played any one with a pulse so far and considering the level of competition, some of those games looked closer than I would've thought.

Xavier may also be missing their all BE guard to an ankle sprain, Colby Jones.

Has a real true non- conf road game tonite. They have not won such a game since 2011, be interesting to see if the are the real thing tonite or another mirage of their fan base.

You'd have to be pretty slow to not see a pretty darn good team there.

Xavier is very unimpressive. IU looks fine, TJD is a beast around the basket but Xavier has nobody that can contest him. Good road win for them but nothing to be impressed with whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: Sinkme and Zaphod_B
Eh, good for IU. Hostile environment win. Lot of questionable plays on the Xavier side

Xavier is very unimpressive. IU looks fine, TJD is a beast around the basket but Xavier has nobody that can contest him. Good road win for them but nothing to be impressed with whatsoever.
iu doesn't look any better than last year right now. I do think Reneau is a bit better than Thompson.

This game was the perfect example of a team taking their ranking for granted. It was just an all around lazy performance. I won’t complain about a win but a loss probably would’ve done them some good.

If they do the same against UNC, Kansas, or Arizona, they’ll get embarrassed.

On another note, be prepared for some absurd technicals this season. Apparently if you look at and/or speak to your opponent after a basket, you’re getting T’d up.

Last edited:
This game was the perfect example of a team taking their ranking for granted. It was just an all around lazy performance. I won’t complain about a win but a loss probably would’ve done them some good.

If they do the same against UNC, Kansas, or Arizona, they’ll get embarrassed.

On another note, be prepared for some absurd technicals this season. Apparently if you look at and/or speak to your opponent after a basket, you’re getting T’d up.
Xavier Johnson deserves 3 techs a game...he can't help himself....hitting a shot then yelling at the opposing teams bench is the definition of taunting....reneau one didn't look that bad...saw Xavier do that a couple times...now you know how it feels when opposing teams come to ass hsll and the refs are quick with the T....Haarms knows that first hand....

Xavier Johnson deserves 3 techs a game...he can't help himself....hitting a shot then yelling at the opposing teams bench is the definition of taunting....reneau one didn't look that bad...saw Xavier do that a couple times...now you know how it feels when opposing teams come to ass hsll and the refs are quick with the T....Haarms knows that first hand....

Xavier Johnson looked at their bench, but didn't say a word.

I don't, Kennesaw State has a winning record and played Florida close.

They might catch Indinia sleeping and thinking about Christmas break.
Possible, but not likely and I will stick with my prediction. I also predict that Purdue will win their last game of this year.

Purdue wins by 5 at home against the team picked 9th in the Big East, and you guys think they are Big Ten Championship contenders.

IU wins by 2 on the road against the team picked 4th in the Big East, and you guys think they suck. Classic .

• Haha
Reactions: Boiler Buck
Lots of shatter for a team no one likes.
Weak sauce, little brother
I agree. You hit the nail on the head with your very first post! Incredible! I don't understand why anyone likes IU. IU is, indeed, our little brother as you so clearly point out.

Purdue wins by 5 at home against the team picked 9th in the Big East, and you guys think they are Big Ten Championship contenders.

IU wins by 2 on the road against the team picked 4th in the Big East, and you guys think they suck. Classic .
I'm just glad you guys always give out nice contracts to the used car salesmen types like Crean and Allen.

I'm just glad you guys always give out nice contracts to the used car salesmen types like Crean and Allen.
Yea Crean really only had a few moments... Wasn't very good against Purdue. Obviously those first 3v seasons were really rough. But I believe a Crean coached team holds the series record for largest margin of victory at Mackey? Maybe?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT