ADVERTISEMENT

IU

Purdue wins by 5 at home against the team picked 9th in the Big East, and you guys think they are Big Ten Championship contenders.

IU wins by 2 on the road against the team picked 4th in the Big East, and you guys know IU SUCKS. Classic .
FIFY

Purdue wins by 5 at home against the team picked 9th in the Big East, and you guys think they are Big Ten Championship contenders.

IU wins by 2 on the road against the team picked 4th in the Big East, and you guys think they suck. Classic .
The home and away are valid, but nobody knows how good Marquette and X are or will be this year. All I know is that Purdue is young and will improve however good they are today.

• Haha
Reactions: KirkwoodHoosier
You want to compare APR scores? You probably don’t want to compare criminal records either.
I'm guessing that IU winning a game and having an experienced team brings a few fans out? That is pretty typical for the fan base. IU should be good this year, but are you that confident that they are just going to have a beat down on Purdue the two or three times they play this year?

It will be interesting to see how much IU improves since they are a scouted, older team trying to incorporate a couple of youngsters. I expect that growth to be less than Purdue's growth...even if somehow someone put woodson in the same category as Matt. As far as APR scores...was "that" suppose to be an academic measure of knowledge? I have no problem with IU fans having a bit of excitement since it has been a while since they were competitive and as most Purdue fans know...the greatest excitement usually come from those that have never stepped foot inside an IU classroom.

I'll also add that I think Woodson is an improvement from lil Arch and Cream, but not as good as the cheater Sampson. Woodson has improved IU basketball. However, they still wear the clown pants and have a building in honor of that pedophile Kinsey...just not sure whether the honor was for being a pedophile or fabricating data? Anyway, I'm sure you will enjoy this season more than the last several, but most of the world will be surprised if IU has a beat down on Purdue this year. Purdue may or may not win one or both, but they will improve from this time forward...

I'm guessing that IU winning a game and having an experienced team brings a few fans out? That is pretty typical for the fan base. IU should be good this year, but are you that confident that they are just going to have a beat down on Purdue the two or three times they play this year?

It will be interesting to see how much IU improves since they are a scouted, older team trying to incorporate a couple of youngsters. I expect that growth to be less than Purdue's growth...even if somehow someone put woodson in the same category as Matt. As far as APR scores...was "that" suppose to be an academic measure of knowledge? I have no problem with IU fans having a bit of excitement since it has been a while since they were competitive and as most Purdue fans know...the greatest excitement usually come from those that have never stepped foot inside an IU classroom.

I'll also add that I think Woodson is an improvement from lil Arch and Cream, but not as good as the cheater Sampson. Woodson has improved IU basketball. However, they still wear the clown pants and have a building in honor of that pedophile Kinsey...just not sure whether the honor was for being a pedophile or fabricating data? Anyway, I'm sure you will enjoy this season more than the last several, but most of the world will be surprised if IU has a beat down on Purdue this year. Purdue may or may not win one or both, but they will improve from this time forward...
Wow, little TJ is a little on edge tonight.

Can you point to a single instance where I’ve stated that IU is going to beat down Purdue when they play this year? Oh you can’t?

It will be interesting to see how Purdue’s unproven backcourt handles real competition once they enter Big Ten play. My guess is that IU’s proven players and superior freshmen handle it just a tad better. Mackey is a tough place to win, so no doubt Purdue could steal a game there.

As for your APR comment, I was responding to a former IU fan/racist who claimed IU players were not academically inclined. APR scores prove that wrong. I’m sure all of the Purdue athletes in OLS are intellectually superior.

Pretty laughable that you have so few arguments against IUBB this year that you have to result to Kinsey jabs. Let’s not forget that Purdue employed this fine man to “educate” its students:

Because that's how much a Purdue discussion is on your board. Tell your fan base to quit being obsessed
Lol caught your game today. Weird that you call us obsessed, yet you can audibly hear “IU Sucks” on every kickoff. Little brother gonna little brother.

Lol caught your game today. Weird that you call us obsessed, yet you can audibly hear “IU Sucks” on every kickoff. Little brother gonna little brother.
Bowl game vs sitting at home. Lol

Your fan base hasn't won shit in almost 6 years bball or football. Lol that's a rough stretch. I almost feel bad for you poor little guys.

Bowl game vs sitting at home. Lol

Your fan base hasn't won shit in almost 6 years bball or football. Lol that's a rough stretch. I almost feel bad for you poor little guys.
It’s cute that you think we care about football. Enjoy your lower tier bowl game against some mediocre team where 40% of players will be sitting out and your coach will announce he’s leaving for Louisville after.

Don't forget the thread solely built on counting how many days since IU beat Purdue. Cringey little brother acts.

It’s cute that you think we care about football. Enjoy your lower tier bowl game against some mediocre team where 40% of players will be sitting out and your coach will announce he’s leaving for Louisville after.
And that's the problem with iu...so many reversible jackets that your football program will forever be in purgatory....which carries over to your overrated and underachieving bball team....watch how many football schools become good in bball the next few years with NIL....iu is falling behind....little brother....

Reactions: Poprudy
I bet you guys would give anything for painters record the last six years in the tourney. Four sweet sixteens and one elite 8, and indinia hasn’t one a game. Nice program

• Love
Don't forget the thread solely built on counting how many days since IU beat Purdue. Cringey little brother acts.
Have you been on your board? Jesus, between basketball or football which one sucks more over the past 20 years?

• Love
Reactions: TopSecretBoiler
Wow, little TJ is a little on edge tonight.

Can you point to a single instance where I’ve stated that IU is going to beat down Purdue when they play this year? Oh you can’t?

It will be interesting to see how Purdue’s unproven backcourt handles real competition once they enter Big Ten play. My guess is that IU’s proven players and superior freshmen handle it just a tad better. Mackey is a tough place to win, so no doubt Purdue could steal a game there.

As for your APR comment, I was responding to a former IU fan/racist who claimed IU players were not academically inclined. APR scores prove that wrong. I’m sure all of the Purdue athletes in OLS are intellectually superior.

Pretty laughable that you have so few arguments against IUBB this year that you have to result to Kinsey jabs. Let’s not forget that Purdue employed this fine man to “educate” its students:

The reality is I probably have forgot more games than you have seen, and in doing so I have witnessed many teams play different than original expectations and I certainly don't need any validation from you on my understandings. I have nothing to say about IU basketball because I don't really have a feel for the team since that team holds just a little interest for me.

APR scores have no actual measure on what is learned...just progress at the particular "institution" . As far as Kinsey fabricating data and being a pedophile...it was not known for some time outside IU which has his name plastered in different areas. Being a taxpayer, that is an interest to me. It appears you are part of another movement...God luv ya...

Reactions: TwinDegrees2
And that's the problem with iu...so many reversible jackets that your football program will forever be in purgatory....which carries over to your overrated and underachieving bball team....watch how many football schools become good in bball the next few years with NIL....iu is falling behind....little brother....
What a dumb comment lol. IU has the best basketball NIL program in the conference and top 5 in the country. Purdue is horrendous in the NIL game, and you guys are trying to fund two programs. You must have missed that IU landed a top 10 class in 2022 that included 2 5 stars. But, you’re right, the NIL program isn’t working… what a clown take.

The reality is I probably have forgot more games than you have seen, and in doing so I have witnessed many teams play different than original expectations and I certainly don't need any validation from you on my understandings. I have nothing to say about IU basketball because I don't really have a feel for the team since that team holds just a little interest for me.

APR scores have no actual measure on what is learned...just progress at the particular "institution" . As far as Kinsey fabricating data and being a pedophile...it was not known for some time outside IU which has his name plastered in different areas. Being a taxpayer, that is an interest to me. It appears you are part of another movement...God luv ya...
No doubt you’ve forgotten quite a bit, because based on your picture you are old as shit. Good to see that you’ve backed off your accusations that I said IU was going to wreck Purdue this year.

APR scores prove players are getting their degrees. Whether it’s OLS at Purdue or Sports Management at IU, it’s very little difference.

No comment on the Purdue professor keeping his kid in a cage and beating his wife? What kind of respectable institution would hire a guy like that? Being a taxpayer, that is an interest to me.

What a dumb comment lol. IU has the best basketball NIL program in the conference and top 5 in the country. Purdue is horrendous in the NIL game, and you guys are trying to fund two programs. You must have missed that IU landed a top 10 class in 2022 that included 2 5 stars. But, you’re right, the NIL program isn’t working… what a clown take.
Plus ROI vs a Negative. Wouldn't expect anything less from an IU fan. Wow....just wow!

They hired a known cheater at the time in Sampson, but still did it. It was well known that they had multiple and I mean multiple failed drug tests. Ratliff was known to deal and carry a gun. Heard it was a free-for-all done there.

They hired a known cheater at the time in Sampson, but still did it. It was well known that they had multiple and I mean multiple failed drug tests. Ratliff was known to deal and carry a gun. Heard it was a free-for-all done there.
And yet, you have the player who went to prison for dealing heroin. Probably shouldn’t throw stones from a glass house.

This board—lol.

1) Start a deliberate troll thread.

2) No mods to control the inevitable insult-fest. What board allows opposing fanbase threads to trash their program? You guys should be free to trash IU without a counterattack from your biggest rival on your board!

3)Things go completely downhill in a hurry.

I think we can all agree that this Purdue board is largely made up of “kids these days” bad-stereotype cranky, very old people. Older people are awesome. Bad stereotype old people are sad.

The tj guy is their very, very old, very strange poster child.

Last edited:
Reactions: mathboy
This board—lol.

2) No mods to control the inevitable insult-fest. What board allows opposing fanbase threads to trash their program? You guys should be free to trash IU without a counterattack from your biggest rival on your board!

I think we can all agree that this Purdue board is largely made up of “kids these days” bad-stereotype cranky, very old people. Older people are awesome. Bad stereotype old people are sad.

Real classy

Reactions: TooPoorToBleedGold
And yet, you have the player who went to prison for dealing heroin. Probably shouldn’t throw stones from a glass house.
Former players do things, but allowing players to run the show while playing for your University is a joke. You want to talk former players. Well no one tops Todd Leary.... was even called Uncle Todd by Garretson's kids. A bunch of frauds down there, but tried to claim no wrong doing.

This board—lol.

How about you win a bowl game or let alone a freaking tournament game. Then you'll have something to talk about, but we're on year 6 and crickets. Jesus...you guys are a comical bunch!

How about you win a bowl game or let alone a freaking tournament game. Then you'll have something to talk about, but we're on year 6 and crickets. Jesus...you guys are a comical bunch!
How about you get to a Final 4 or let alone win a Championship. Then you’ll have something to talk about., but we’re on year 43 and crickets. How many years in a row have you lost to a double digit seed now?

Also, no need to call me Jesus. I’m just a regular guy.

How about you get to a Final 4 or let alone win a Championship. Then you’ll have something to talk about., but we’re on year 43 and crickets. How many years in a row have you lost to a double digit seed now?

Also, no need to call me Jesus. I’m just a regular guy.
6 years and Bobby's been gone a long time..haha

No doubt you’ve forgotten quite a bit, because based on your picture you are old as shit. Good to see that you’ve backed off your accusations that I said IU was going to wreck Purdue this year.

APR scores prove players are getting their degrees. Whether it’s OLS at Purdue or Sports Management at IU, it’s very little difference.

No comment on the Purdue professor keeping his kid in a cage and beating his wife? What kind of respectable institution would hire a guy like that? Being a taxpayer, that is an interest to me.
I am old, but in no way do I wish to exploit your youthful ignorance and risk child abuse, since based upon your writing you could be a grandchild still in pre-college coursework. What color of eyes do you have? Got an old pick of your mom? Students at Purdue compete in many classes with various science majors, unlike IU and so whatever degree you wish to compare it is apples and oranges and with that I'm not sure Purdue erected a building in honor for this guy you found. Good to know the movement is alive and well...

• Haha
It is the most classless school and fanbase around...bar none. Sadly, if you find a grad that was in a meaningful major, many times he or she is reasonable...but the IU riff raff spoil that for the minority that have a full set of teeth.

6 years and Bobby's been gone a long time..haha
its bucket week and their Purdue clock is down to just a few days and with all of the major injuries and players Purdue has lost I suppose the fan base sees this as a win and want to crow in advance since it may not make as much sense later...

• Love
Reactions: Poprudy and mathboy
I am old, but in no way do I wish to exploit your youthful ignorance and risk child abuse, since based upon your writing you could be a grandchild still in pre-college coursework. What color of eyes do you have? Got an old pick of your mom? Students at Purdue compete in many classes with various science majors, unlike IU and so whatever degree you wish to compare it is apples and oranges and with that I'm not sure Purdue erected a building in honor for this guy you found. Good to know the movement is alive and well...
Very ironic for you to take a shot at my writing, yet you asked for a “pick” of my mom. Unless of course you wanted a toothpick for some reason.

OLS is an easy major just as the athlete majors are at all schools.

It is the most classless school and fanbase around...bar none. Sadly, if you find a grad that was in a meaningful major, many times he or she is reasonable...but the IU riff raff spoil that for the minority that have a full set of teeth.
Call us classless and then say the majority of IU fans don’t have teeth. You are just full of irony today!

Pre-game excuses for why you may lose to IU in football? That’s about as weak as it gets. Sack up little guy.
I don't expect Purdue to lose. Purdue owns IU even worse in football than basketball if I recall correctly. Still, I'm a realist in knowing how many players have been lost and worried that some Purdue players unaware of all the goose $hit could slip and fall before the game making matters worse. I just hope Jeff has a short Friday meeting with the players where he warns them about all the goose $hit and to watch where they walk. The goose droppings are toxic to man and the Purdue players don't encounter such and have no immunity built up to counter the unsanitary conditions and so there are a lot of worries...none which actually reside with the IU football players.

Very ironic for you to take a shot at my writing, yet you asked for a “pick” of my mom. Unless of course you wanted a toothpick for some reason.

OLS is an easy major just as the athlete majors are at all schools.
You do understand that in my haste and worry pick was typed instead of pic unaware if something in my past was going to show it's face today. On second thought, don't tell me the color of your eyes or show me an old pic of your mom. I think I'm better off not knowing.

You do understand that in my haste and worry pick was typed instead of pic unaware if something in my past was going to show it's face today. On second thought, don't tell me the color of your eyes or show me an old pic of your mom. I think I'm better off not knowing.
I understand that you tried to call out my writing, but ironically followed it up with a typo. Your eyesight probably isn’t what it used to be, so we’ll give you a break.

Pretty creepy to continuously ask for my eye color or a picture of my mom.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT