ADVERTISEMENT

IU Star says CFB fell in love with Rev Coach Leo and his message of love...

show me the box score that says PSU won the game while I wait for you to show me where I called IU the 2nd coming of Bama 🤣
My comment about iu being the second coming of Alabama is in reference to you and the rest of the clown pants clowns coming over here touting some grand success of last year that was not only tainted, but didn't happen to begin with.

Our approval and acceptance isn't coming, no matter how much you try and fail, at spinning things.

Oh, my... you *STILL* don't get it!

You don't come here preaching, b*tching, whining and moaning about people, and what they post about IU on a Purdue forum. If you want to be treated properly, you need to show respect first. THAT is the point about "show respect, get respect".

For you to whine about "rational convos" is rich.

Again, you have ZERO self-awareness.

(edited)
You poor thing... cannot even recognize the hypocrisy of this. All you do is follow people around and complain about what they post. On a free, public board. You are probably the most disrespectful poster on this board other than the obvious troll accounts. If YOU want to be treated "properly," you need to show respect first.

Reactions: BTBall and AndyW
The fact that you are calling IU's season "mediocre" proves you wouldn't recognize rational conversation if it hit you over the head. As my good friend Purdue85 preaches (but does not practice) "Show respect, get respect." They had a .750 win % despite playing a P5-only schedule. Purdue hasn't done that since 1997. They finished #12 in the AP Poll. Purdue hasn't done that since 1979. Just be real about it and maybe you will find yourself in more rational convos.
Please repeat after me: pandemic…pandemic…pandemic. Enough said.

Reactions: Level 42
Like your other irrational brethren (we all know the crew), you need to live in reality if you want to have a rational discussion. They beat PSU. The 2-pt conversion counted. PSU didn't take a knee. Accept it.

Time will tell on 2021.. opinions on the future are opinions. But to deny reality of what has transpired already is, by definition, irrational. As is making things up like your brethren Level 42 likes to do. I would love for him to point out where I called IU the 2nd coming of Bama or even inferred such.
Is it irrational to say that Purdue got jobbed at Minnesota last season, having the winning TD taken off the board due to a phantom PI call on our TE?

The fact that you somehow think last season makes iu the second coming of Alabama, proves you wouldn't recognize a rational conversation if it was sitting on your face.
Come on now, I don't expect many to give credit to IU for advancing their program (regardless if it's true) but I've read this thread first to last page, and countless other IU related threads over the weeks, and have yet to see one person even remotely compare IU to Alabama. Not one. You're putting words in other posters mouths, for the sake of advancing an argument that isn't there. That in of itself is being irrational.

Come on now, I don't expect many to give credit to IU for advancing their program (regardless if it's true) but I've read this thread first to last page, and countless other IU related threads over the weeks, and have yet to see one person even remotely compare IU to Alabama. Not one. You're putting words in other posters mouths, for the sake of advancing an argument that isn't there. That in of itself is being irrational.
Good God you iu clowns seriously not self aware and it really is like explaining simple math to a dead squirrel. I'm calling it like it is and if you don't like it, there is no measurement that exists that will show how little I care how you feel. Don't like it, don't come here looking for our approval and acceptance. Its as simple as that.

The comparison from you clowns and how you are touting your season and the supposed juggernaut-Alabama level success while clearly is facetious in nature, which is stunning in of itself that you need that explained to you, still is a real thing. We get it, you think your season last year was the greatest thing since the moon landing, but you aren't going to get anyone to buy what you are selling here. And your irrational hurt feelings over it all are nothing short of comedy gold for us.

Good God you iu clowns seriously not self aware and it really is like explaining simple math to a dead squirrel. I'm calling it like it is and if you don't like it, there is no measurement that exists that will show how little I care how you feel. Don't like it, don't come here looking for our approval and acceptance. Its as simple as that.

The comparison from you clowns and how you are touting your season and the supposed juggernaut-Alabama level success while clearly is facetious in nature, which is stunning in of itself that you need that explained to you, still is a real thing. We get it, you think your season last year was the greatest thing since the moon landing, but you aren't going to get anyone to buy what you are selling here. And your hurt feelings over it all are nothing short of comedy gold for us.
No hurt feelings here. I said in the post above that I didn't expect any Purdue fan to credit IU for their season last year. So is life. That's me being rational. You should give it a try.

Recruit Ranking Tracker Update

247 IU (10 commits) #26 PU (13 commits) #41*
Rivals IU (10 commits) #25 PU (13 commits) #28

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

*one player is not ranked by 247 for PU.

247 IU (12 commits) #26 PU (13 commits) #39
Rivals IU (12 commits) #22 PU (13 commits) #33

247 IU (12 commits) #26 PU (13 commits) #39
Rivals IU (12 commits) #22 PU (13 commits) #33

There's really no need to post this. Purdue fans aren't going to give IU an ounce of credit on here and why would they? What I find refreshing is that both teams are actually recruiting well simultaneously for maybe the first time, in what, ever? Hopefully this makes for more exciting and competitive OOB in the near future.

Reactions: Beorik
Like your other irrational brethren (we all know the crew), you need to live in reality if you want to have a rational discussion. They beat PSU. The 2-pt conversion counted. PSU didn't take a knee. Accept it.

Time will tell on 2021.. opinions on the future are opinions. But to deny reality of what has transpired already is, by definition, irrational. As is making things up like your brethren Level 42 likes to do. I would love for him to point out where I called IU the 2nd coming of Bama or even inferred such.
Still seeking validation....

Reactions: Level 42 and BBG
You poor thing... cannot even recognize the hypocrisy of this. All you do is follow people around and complain about what they post. On a free, public board. You are probably the most disrespectful poster on this board other than the obvious troll accounts. If YOU want to be treated "properly," you need to show respect first.
All I've been doing has been pointing out the hypocrisy, but you're too clueless to get it.

You clearly don't read my other posts, which is not surprising.

We need another lecture from you like you need another bowl loss.

• Haha
Reactions: Level 42 and BBG
Is it irrational to say that Purdue got jobbed at Minnesota last season, having the winning TD taken off the board due to a phantom PI call on our TE?
I thought it was a bad call.. nothing irrational about opining on it. But if you tried to say "Purdue basically beat Minny" I would say that's dumb. They ALMOST beat Minny, but they didn't and there is no 'basically' in sports records.

Purdue still likely wins that game if Plummer doesn't throw a pick next play. Or if Dellinger doesn't miss multiple FGs. Or a whole host of things. That was not the only blown call in that game, just happened to be the last.

Reactions: AndyW
show me the box score that says PSU won the game while I wait for you to show me where I called IU the 2nd coming of Bama
No hurt feelings here. I said in the post above that I didn't expect any Purdue fan to credit IU for their season last year. So is life. That's me being rational. You should give it a try.
If IU wins over 4 games this year I’ll be the first to give you all credit.

Why will it be interesting?
Huh? Interesting based on 12 commits each? You think that will make or break an 85 scholarship roster? You guys have a run of 5 bad classes, you will need several like 2022 to be sustainable. If Allen has another good year you will be lucky to keep him. You have a bad year and your recruiting will dip like ours.

Reactions: Sophie1970
There's really no need to post this. Purdue fans aren't going to give IU an ounce of credit on here and why would they? What I find refreshing is that both teams are actually recruiting well simultaneously for maybe the first time, in what, ever? Hopefully this makes for more exciting and competitive OOB in the near future.
Actually, I agree with this. There are plenty on your board that think you guys can compete with OSU for a B1G title. I know we both have irrational fans.
I thought it was a bad call.. nothing irrational about opining on it. But if you tried to say "Purdue basically beat Minny" I would say that's dumb. They ALMOST beat Minny, but they didn't and there is no 'basically' in sports records.

Purdue still likely wins that game if Plummer doesn't throw a pick next play. Or if Dellinger doesn't miss multiple FGs. Or a whole host of things. That was not the only blown call in that game, just happened to be the last.
Didn't you guys claim you "almost" beat OSU last year? You almost won a bowl game or didn't get beat as bad as Purdue's last bowl game..... Blah, blah, blah...

That's me being rational. You should give it a try.
You and the rest of you clown pants clowns first. I also have this feeling you truly do not understand what the word 'rational' means.

The level at which you all need our validation and acceptance is getting truly sad at this point.

Actually, I agree with this. There are plenty on your board that think you guys can compete with OSU for a B1G title. I know we both have irrational fans.

Didn't you guys claim you "almost" beat OSU last year? You almost won a bowl game or didn't get beat as bad as Purdue's last bowl game..... Blah, blah, blah...
Thats the thing, they come over here and try to chastise us for things said here yet do nothing to clean up the cesspool that is their forum. You really couldn't take the iu visitors here seriously to begin with, but the ongoing hypocrisy from that fanbase just adds to it.

You should be happy there was a pandemic. It saved your team from getting skull fvcked in Bloomington, fool.
Thats another of your fantasies.You need to start wondering how IU can win at Iowa City on September 4th.Good luck with that one.

You should be happy there was a pandemic. It saved your team from getting skull fvcked in Bloomington, fool.
No it didn't. You losers are just not as good as you think you are. Thanks for proving the point that being a iu fan is a mental disorder.

IU was lucky to beat every losing team they won against last year. Only University in the country that was happy there was a pandemic. They’ll be lucky to win 2 preseason games an 1 B1G game this year. Take the under at Draft Kings for some easy money and we’ll see you in W. Lafayette.

IU was lucky to beat every losing team they won against last year. Only University in the country that was happy there was a pandemic. They’ll be lucky to win 2 preseason games an 1 B1G game this year. Take the under at Draft Kings for some easy money and we’ll see you in W. Lafayette.
Winning turns other teams into losers. IU prevented 3 other teams from having winning conference records last year (Wiscy, Penn State & Maryland)!! There were only 4 B10 teams with winning conference records last year, INDIANA, Ohio State, Northwestern & Iowa.

Winning turns other teams into losers. IU prevented 3 other teams from having winning conference records last year (Wiscy, Penn State & Maryland)!! There were only 4 B10 teams with winning conference records last year, INDIANA, Ohio State, Northwestern & Iowa.
Hooray you were able to be covid stricken teams! You guys are right, you're the next Alabama.

Good God you freaks are obsessed with us.

Last edited:
that's just a stupid argument: they didn't have a winning record because we beat them

So.... they had a LOSING record.

Earlier in this thread, one of your clown pants wearing friends expressed homoerotic thoughts about Rev. Coach Leo. Now you have extended that perverted fantasy.

Have you no shame, clown pants wearing buffoon?

that's just a stupid argument: they didn't have a winning record because we beat them

So.... they had a LOSING record.
Did you attend PU? I don't understand why this is difficult to grasp. If they don't lose to IU, they have winning B10 records.

B10 record:
Wisconsin 3-3
Penn State 4-5
Maryland 2-3

If they beat Indiana.
Wiscy 4-2
Penn State 5-4
Maryland 3-2

So... um... yeah... IU prevented 3 other teams from having winning B10 records.

Did you attend PU? I don't understand why this is difficult to grasp. If they don't lose to IU, they have winning B10 records.

B10 record:
Wisconsin 3-3
Penn State 4-5
Maryland 2-3

If they beat Indiana.
Wiscy 4-2
Penn State 5-4
Maryland 3-2

This is so idiotic. Wisconsin in 2020 is the only team Coach LEO has beaten as IU HC that finished the season with a winning record. You should be so proud…….

Also, you should be proud that IU hasn’t won a bowl game since 1991.

This is so idiotic. Wisconsin in 2020 is the only team Coach LEO has beaten as IU HC that finished the season with a winning record. You should be so proud…….

Also, you should be proud that IU hasn’t won a bowl game since 1991.

Yeah but Auburn, hurrr

Reactions: SDBoiler1

B10 record:
Wisconsin 3-3
Penn State 4-5
Maryland 2-3

If they beat Indiana.
Wiscy 4-2
Penn State 5-4
Maryland 3-2

And look, this thread is bumped once again by a feeble minded iu fan. One that clearly has failed math.

B10 record:
Wisconsin 3-3
Penn State 4-5
Maryland 2-3

If they beat Indiana.
Wiscy 4-2
Penn State 5-4
Maryland 3-2

WTH! How about the other teams that beat them? You're the one grasping for something.

B10 record:
Wisconsin 3-3
Penn State 4-5
Maryland 2-3

If they beat Indiana.
Wiscy 4-2
Penn State 5-4
Maryland 3-2

ahhh...the condescending approach. Not surprising, in the least.

Not sure why you're having difficulty grasping the obvious, either.

They

Had

Losing

Records

Period. It's no more difficult than that.

Don't like it? Beat more teams with WINNING records.

And you people wonder why you get so much grief for needing validation.

What about Auburn?
Auburn in the Liberty Bowl is the typical IU fan retort the last couple of years.

As if losing to that team was a bad thing. That team was much more talented than their record showed for the season. Gus Malzahn is an excellent play caller. That Auburn team is better than ANY team IU has lost to in bowl games since 1991 (Utah, Tennessee, Ole Miss).

Reactions: Sophie1970
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT