ADVERTISEMENT

IU Recruiting

Sounds bad for Trev, but where is the part about beating up an old lady? Did you make that up to make it sound much worse than it was?
Did you read the article? Trevion was accused of battering the woman night manager.
You can't assume he gave her or she gave him. That was a civil matter between 2 parties with no crime. Purdue was or isn't liable for those actions.
Lol Purdue is still fighting that case in court to this day. Maybe you should read up on the story and ask yourself if you truly think Purdue handled it well.

I also can assume he gave it to her as it’s in the lawsuit. Haas contracted it in 2016 according to the records.

Did you read the article? Trevion was accused of battering the woman night manager.

Lol Purdue is still fighting that case in court to this day. Maybe you should read up on the story and ask yourself if you truly think Purdue handled it well.

I also can assume he gave it to her as it’s in the lawsuit. Haas contracted it in 2016 according to the records.
Look at the store video. He didn’t make anyone proud, but he did not “beat up an old lady” or batter her or anyone else.

If I remember correctly Haas had a string of cover-up-ish texts and gave the clap to others even after he knew he had it. That’s way worse than Trevion or Xavier.
Once again it becomes civil as it did. Purdue played no part in his personal civil suit.

Yes, 2 out of the 3 have been dismissed and the Judge has taken it under advisement. He has also made statements that there has been zero new evidence besides a text message.

Sounds like you haven't been keeping tabs on it

Once again it becomes civil as it did. Purdue played no part in his personal civil suit.
Okay so that’s established- no charges for Haas and Xavier Johnson was convicted of a Class C misdemeanor.

Im not talking about severity of conviction; it’s my opinion as to how bad the deed was, and In my opinion Haas and Hendershot were way worse than Trevion and Xavier. No question in my mind.

Yes, 2 out of the 3 have been dismissed and the Judge has taken it under advisement. He has also made statements that there has been zero new evidence besides a text message.

Sounds like you haven't been keeping tabs on it
Haas was dismissed from the case because they settled out of court. You don’t settle if you aren’t guilty.

The judge has not dismissed Purdue from the case. They are very much still battling. The judge seems to think there is potential they are at fault.

Haas was dismissed from the case because they settled out of court. You don’t settle if you aren’t guilty.

The judge has not dismissed Purdue from the case. They are very much still battling. The judge seems to think there is potential they are at fault.
Many people settle out of court not because of guilt, but to save public scrutiny. The evidence in the Kobe case was heavy against the plaintiff, but Kobe was married with kids and needed this gone.

Many people settle out of court not because of guilt, but to save public scrutiny. The evidence in the Kobe case was heavy against the plaintiff, but Kobe was married with kids and needed this gone.
The evidence is heavy against Haas. Medical records show he contracted it in 2016 and then slept with this girl in 2017 from which she contracted it.

It’s okay to admit he’s a POS just like I fully admit Hendershot is a POS.

Reactions: Poprudy
Not even close to the same situation. One was the night before a game. The other in the middle of the off-season. Do you think Gillis’ punishment would have been more severe if he got that DUI the night before a game?

Based on the convictions, no, he did not resist arrest or conceal evidence.
And OJ did not kill Nicole.

Haha you are a fool you argue X is innocent since he wasn’t convicted after settling then try to argue Haas is guilty because he settled. GTFOH!

He dismissed 2 of 3 charges and only left one for negligence for not testing athletes based on a third party text despite multiple texts from Haas to the contrary including that he had a qtip up his pee hole. The order casts serious doubt Purdue will ever be convicted for this based on inaccuracies and contradictions but can’t dismiss. You are way overstating purdues role in this situation.

I saw the video. Williams was drunk and refused to leave the store when he didn’t get his late night fries.

She was holding the door closed when he yanked it open and she went down as the door opened because she was holding onto the door.

He certainly didn’t “beat up an old woman” but is wasn’t a pretty episode.

However, Williams seems to be a good kid. I get it. Very different event, but to me similar to Xavier Johnson in severity.

The Hendershot thing? Much worse.
The Haas thing? Much worse.
And whoever would say a 37 would be considered “an old woman “. Tic

The evidence is heavy against Haas. Medical records show he contracted it in 2016 and then slept with this girl in 2017 from which she contracted it.

It’s okay to admit he’s a POS just like I fully admit Hendershot is a POS.
There appears to be a new POS posting here. Too bad we can't come to the IU board and be arrogant asses like you.

Haha you are a fool you argue X is innocent since he wasn’t convicted after settling then try to argue Haas is guilty because he settled. GTFOH!
Johnson is guilty of reckless driving. No big deal at all. Haas is guilty of knowingly infecting someone with a STD. POS.
He dismissed 2 of 3 charges and only left one for negligence for not testing athletes based on a third party text despite multiple texts from Haas to the contrary including that he had a qtip up his pee hole. The order casts serious doubt Purdue will ever be convicted for this based on inaccuracies and contradictions but can’t dismiss. You are way overstating purdues role in this situation.
Based on your lack of knowledge when it comes to the justice system (you thought XJ would be convicted of a felony), we are going to take your word for it. My guess is Purdue settles too.

You guys do all the time. Ask @Poprudy . He comes over from time to time, gets dunked on, and heads back to his safe space.

Isaac Haas is a POS. End of story.
Also, just realize there's nothing very knowledgeable over there about basketball, but comes with the fan base. Exactly, why you have stuck around here. We get it and you're welcome.

Reactions: Do Dah Day
You guys do all the time. Ask @Poprudy . He comes over from time to time, gets dunked on, and heads back to his safe space.

Isaac Haas is a POS. End of story.
IU fans have zero foundation to call any other player on any other team a POS. None. The laundry list of how many POS players have been at IU far exceeds any list in college and even my beer list.

IU fans have zero foundation to call any other player on any other team a POS. None. The laundry list of how many POS players have been at IU far exceeds any list in college and even my beer list.
Not to mention their hero, one of the the most despicable people ever, Bobby the Red Nosed Reindeer.

Including Rod Wilmont who gave his ex a nice rear chokehold. You're right, it runs deep in their program.

We’ve all been banned and if we censored like the iu board you would have been banned a long time ago.
I’ve been banned here 100 times. No doubt some of you little pu$$ies have already emailed the libtard science teacher to have me removed. Feel free to create an account and come on over whenever you want.

Also, just realize there's nothing very knowledgeable over there about basketball, but comes with the fan base. Exactly, why you have stuck around here. We get it and you're welcome.
Stick around here? I create an account every few months or so to post here for a day or two. You get dunked on every time you go to our board.

I’ve been banned here 100 times. No doubt some of you little pu$$ies have already emailed the libtard science teacher to have me removed. Feel free to create an account and come on over whenever you want.
Lol you would be banned for that statement on the IU board. You know Monroe county has the largest Democratic voter turnout? Not to make this political.

Lol you would be banned for that statement on the IU board. You know Monroe county has the largest Democratic voter turnout? Not to make this political.
I will be banned for that statement here too.

Did I say anything about IU’s political lean? It’s by far the worst thing about the university. I didn’t call all Purdue fans libtards, just JohnnyDoeBitch.
Trojan you have some major issues.
I’m not sure how I will sleep at night.

That’s weird, because I don’t remember any IU fans claiming last year was a final 4 year.

I DO remember MANY Purdue fans claiming last year was a final 4 year for them though. Just really unlucky that the bracket didn’t fall your way and you had to face an Elite team in the Sweet 16.

Don’t worry though, I’m sure it won’t be another 42 years until you finally make it back.
Hell IU was celebrating getting a play in game and then got their asses stomped the next game. First time since 2016.

Reactions: BBG and Poprudy
I will be banned for that statement here too.

Did I say anything about IU’s political lean? It’s by far the worst thing about the university. I didn’t call all Purdue fans libtards, just JohnnyDoeBitch.

I’m not sure how I will sleep at night.
Biden won Tippecanoe county in 2020 also, probably need to insult more than just one Purdue fan based solely on voting history.

Not the first time Painter/Purdue has failed to lay the hammer. They knew Haas knowingly infected a girl with herpes prior to his Senior year, but he saw no suspension from it. Haas settled with the girl out of court in April (an admission of guilt).
Settling out of court IS NOT an admission of quilt. It's evidence that the one getting the money was only after the money.

Biden won Tippecanoe county in 2020 also, probably need to insult more than just one Purdue fan based solely on voting history.
Politics and personal attacks belong in a different group. Your lowering yourself to both just clarifies who you are. Lack of self-confidence and pride is truly a sorry situation.

My view is that none of us are responsible for the actions of the players on the schools we support and it is garbage to claim moral high ground because your team has fewer instances of questionable conduct to defend.

We may hate each other's teams as rivals should but none of us should celebrate when a player on the rival team commits a crime, and none of us are responsible for that player's behavior.

My view is that none of us are responsible for the actions of the players on the schools we support and it is garbage to claim moral high ground because your team has fewer instances of questionable conduct to defend.

We may hate each other's teams as rivals should but none of us should celebrate when a player on the rival team commits a crime, and none of us are responsible for that player's behavior.
You are very welcome to your opinion, but I do disagree, somewhat. I think the willingness of some programs to bring in questionable kids contributes to a pattern of criminal actions during and after their college careers. Included in this issue is the lack of oversight that some schools tolerate. Yes, some kids make mistakes and cross the boundary into criminal, or at least, immoral behavior. However a long term pattern of criminal behavior from players off a certain college team points to some recruiting issues. They are bringing in the wrong kids. I think MSU is an excellent example of bringing in and retaining the wrong kids leads to post-graduation criminal behavior.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT