ADVERTISEMENT

Is Wisconsin the favorite for the Big Ten!

With the Terps just taking down the Illinois in Champaign, the Badgers now have a 2 game lead over everyone in the loss column. More juice and importance added to Tuesday night’s game. Go Boilers

Reactions: Heads up BOILER
And Wisky doesn’t play in Champaign this year.
I do believe the Badgers will lose a game or 2, that are not expected by us now, but Purdue cannot lose many or any more games to teams they should beat home or away. At least, if they hope to win the Conference regular season. Going down 3 in the loss column would probably be too much to overcome.

I do believe the Badgers will lose a game or 2, that are not expected by us now, but Purdue cannot lose many or any more games to teams they should beat home or away. At least, if they hope to win the Conference regular season. Going down 3 in the loss column would probably be too much to overcome.
Yep. On the flip side, while I really want to win the B1G again, this team can get a 1 seed even if it doesn’t. So I won’t be as sad if Wisky wins the league as I would have in prior years,

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Not sure if it was posted yet but Whisky has had an easy schedule thus far and has only played 5 conference games to our 6. We play 9 games in January to their 8. They play 8 in February to our 6. Feel like things will sort themselves out come February for them because that’s a lot of games.

Big thing is we have back to back road games. Would be nice to go 2-0. 1-1 is okay. If we go 0-2, then regular season conference title is toast.

Myself, since Purdue was not scheduled to play in EL, I never considered this. And typically, Purdue handles OSU more times than not. That said, from a recent play standpoint, I would have gone with playing at Nebby and Northwestern this season, being more difficult for Purdue. From a general standpoint, I would agree that most would say the more difficult road games are at EL and Northwestern. Major props to Gard and the team for winning at both places and a very good start to this season. Gard is the B1G CoY at this point, imo.

Myself, since Purdue was not scheduled to play in EL, I never considered this. And typically, Purdue handles OSU more times than not. That said, from a recent play standpoint, I would have gone with playing at Nebby and Northwestern this season, being more difficult for Purdue. From a general standpoint, I would agree that most would say the more difficult road games are at EL and Northwestern. Major props to Gard and the team for winning at both places and a very good start to this season. Gard is the B1G CoY at this point, imo.
Not anymore.

Reactions: DrEss
Michigan is a pretty tough team. They have one player who because of academic disciplinary actions only plays home games. I’m not sure if he made the difference last night. But they definitely have the talent to be better. All they need is a coach.

As for the disciplinary actions telling a player he can only play home games until his grades and academic habits improve, that sure is a new one. I wonder if it has had any real impact on his academic success. And how long is this going to be in force?

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Michigan is a pretty tough team. They have one player who because of academic disciplinary actions only plays home games. I’m not sure if he made the difference last night. But they definitely have the talent to be better. All they need is a coach.

As for the disciplinary actions telling a player he can only play home games until his grades and academic habits improve, that sure is a new one. I wonder if it has had any real impact on his academic success. And how long is this going to be in force?
Wole, Michigan isn’t that good. They’re undisciplined and got lucky Wisconsin can’t buy a 3 insane their life and that Wisconsin was coming off a game vs Purdue. The Purdue hangover is real and B1G teams are 2-8 in conf after playing purdue.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Wole, Michigan isn’t that good. They’re undisciplined and got lucky Wisconsin can’t buy a 3 insane their life and that Wisconsin was coming off a game vs Purdue. The Purdue hangover is real and B1G teams are 2-8 in conf after playing purdue.
I watched a highlight from a missed Whisky free throw and Nkamhoua boxed his man out for maybe 2 seconds. Another was a loose ball and Whisky had players all over the floor trying to secure it and Michigan was just watching.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT