ADVERTISEMENT

Inside out instead of outside in

Jan 6, 2014
We need to start working our team
Inside out instead of outside in. What I mean by that is starting our team/recruiting by getting our lineman both sides of the ball, linebackers even and add our skill players to them after that. I’ve been a Purdue fan since the early 80s but am born and raised in Iowa. The Hawkeyes seem to always have good teams but none of their QBs, RBs, or Wrs seem to be all world. Their line paves the way for all of them, we can’t quite get that done, year in and year out. We don’t need 12 receivers if we can’t protect for them. We seem to have a rain game every year that kicks our ass. What about our opponents that seem to win those games? Why can’t we take care of our business and not worry about the weather? The refs and PI calls always seem to be an issue because we can’t take them out of the game by running down our opponents throats or throwing our guys open because we can’t block. I could go on with other reasons/excuses but let’s get it fixed. I really want Brohm to succeed but we have to get things figured out soon. POTFH. All I want is bowl games and some nice wins each year. Boiler Up!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT