ADVERTISEMENT

Chump Guilty on all 34 Felony Charges: Tonight, Faux News is going to have a meltdown.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
  • Love
Reactions: mediaexpert
Hannity may need to be on suicide watch tonight.
Everyone with a brain knew he was going to be convicted. This was in no way a fair trial. They had to make shit up in order to even turn it into a Felony trial. Even prominent Democrat lawyers are saying this was a sham trial and will be overturned.

• Love
Everyone with a brain knew he was going to be convicted. This was in no way a fair trial. They had to make shit up in order to even turn it into a Felony trial. Even prominent Democrat lawyers are saying this was a sham trial and will be overturned.
Dude, he got a fair trial with a jury of his peers. Your cult leader is not above the law. He deserved what he got and deserves what he is going to get. Chump is an evil dude that needs to be put away permanently.

Dude, he got a fair trial with a jury of his peers. Your cult leader is not above the law. He deserved what he got and deserves what he is going to get. Chump is an evil dude that needs to be put away permanently.
Dumbass. They had to change the law in the first place to even be able to take him to court. They change the law, specifically to go after Trump. That in itself tells you all you need to know that this is political. THEN they had to try some convoluted law fare to turn what would be a misdemeanor into a felony. It's so GD convoluted that it should have been impossible to prove, yet a shit judge in a liberal district is willing to throw rule of law out the window to get a conviction.

If that's not enough, the only evidence they have was from a prostitute that was looking for a payout and a convicted liar that is willing to say anything to save his own ass. The DOJ came after him looking for dirt on Trump and he told his own lawyer at the time, that he had nothing. The DOJ made it clear they were going to get him or Trump, so he lies and they go after Trump.

• Love
Dumbass. They had to change the law in the first place to even be able to take him to court. They change the law, specifically to go after Trump. That in itself tells you all you need to know that this is political. THEN they had to try some convoluted law fare to turn what would be a misdemeanor into a felony. It's so GD convoluted that it should have been impossible to prove, yet a shit judge in a liberal district is willing to throw rule of law out the window to get a conviction.

If that's not enough, the only evidence they have was from a prostitute that was looking for a payout and a convicted liar that is willing to say anything to save his own ass. The DOJ came after him looking for dirt on Trump and he told his own lawyer at the time, that he had nothing. The DOJ made it clear they were going to get him or Trump, so he lies and they go after Trump.
Dude, the payments were made. He slept with Stormy and tried to cover it up. You know about David Pecker right?

Lots of problems here with the timing and the law but the facts are clear. But you won’t even admit those are true.

Between, you, the Buskster, Faux News and others, this meltdown is funny as hell. Can't believe y'all are so enamored by one dude. It's kind of sickening to be honest. So what is next for you Flavor Aiders? Move to a jungle in Guyana?

Dude, the payments were made. He slept with Stormy and tried to cover it up. You know about David Pecker right?

Lots of problems here with the timing and the law but the facts are clear. But you won’t even admit those are true.
Changing the statute of limitations time frame to go after Trump seems to a bit out of bounds. Whether he’s guilty or not of whatever it was, seems unjust to change the laws to prosecute someone.

Trump is not above the law. This seemed like a real reach. Go after him for a legitimate law he supposedly broke. I’m on board for that.

Guess what...anyone with the ability to reason and think for themselves know that this is a trumped up charge....34 of them. Trump will be acquitted and will be your next president.

• Love

I would hope they will file federal charges against puss face for lying on the stand in a Federal courtroom.

This is how Trump has taught his followers:

Pre-indictment? “Rumors aren’t charges. Innocent until proven guilty.”

Post-indictment? “Charges aren’t convictions. Innocent until proven guilty”

Post-conviction—after the charges were proven as per a trial jury“It wasn’t fair! Waaahhh!”

Would you apply the same standard to a drug dealer, or to Senator Menendez? If Menendez is convicted will it also be a sign of a weaponized DOJ?

• Haha
Guess what...anyone with the ability to reason and think for themselves know that this is a trumped up charge....34 of them. Trump will be acquitted and will be your next president.
Again I ask, why are y’all so enamored by this dude? Out of all of the republicans out there, y’all kiss this man’s butt. Find another Republican and move on from this fool.

Perhaps with this conviction, the Republican Party can reboot themselves. Perhaps they won’t be the Republican Party if the 1950s and earlier. But be better without this MAGA bs.

Last edited:
Changing the statute of limitations time frame to go after Trump seems to a bit out of bounds. Whether he’s guilty or not of whatever it was, seems unjust to change the laws to prosecute someone.

Trump is not above the law. This seemed like a real reach. Go after him for a legitimate law he supposedly broke. I’m on board for that.
There’s no doubt that this wouldn’t have happened to most other people. They went after trump. They couldn’t do it when he was in office so things got backed up. But it’s still more than three years since he’s been in office.

The problem is they had to get to a felony and get around the statute of limitations. So they said the misdemeanor was committed with intent to commit another crime…….the election law violation. Not a lawyer but it seems like pretty shaky ground. Falsification of records is never a stand alone charge. Just like the lying on a gun permit application with Hunter. It’s never prosecuted by itself.

My point was simply he did what he was accused of doing with Stormy and the payoffs. Cohen is a liar……..but he was a liar when he worked for trump for 10 years. No surprise.

There’s no doubt that this wouldn’t have happened to most other people. They went after trump. They couldn’t do it when he was in office so things got backed up. But it’s still more than three years since he’s been in office.

The problem is they had to get to a felony and get around the statute of limitations. So they said the misdemeanor was committed with intent to commit another crime…….the election law violation. Not a lawyer but it seems like pretty shaky ground. Falsification of records is never a stand alone charge. Just like the lying on a gun permit application with Hunter. It’s never prosecuted by itself.

My point was simply he did what he was accused of doing with Stormy and the payoffs. Cohen is a liar……..but he was a liar when he worked for trump for 10 years. No surprise.
I agree with you. Just surprising that the jury found him guilty on all charges with the witnesses the prosecution had testify. With Cohen lying on the stand that alone was absolutely crazy. I think the jury just went along with everything.

Trump is the only “criminal” (only by the Democrat definition) that the Democrats want to convict…it that’s not “politically motivated” I have no idea what what “politically motivated” means.

Try the case in Alabama.

Thank you for your legal interpretation…I’ll wait for the appeal

How many Democrats have down the same thing and been convicted. I’ll need articles to prove if you state that any democrats have been convicted on the same charge.

Start with Eliot Spitzer. Was he prosecuted in NY? If not, why not?🤔

How is he going to be acquitted? The trial is over and he was convicted on 34 felony counts.

How many Democrats have down the same thing and been convicted. I’ll need articles to prove if you state that any democrats have been convicted on the same charge.

Start with Eliot Spitzer. Was he prosecuted in NY? If not, why not?🤔

So it only has to do with the party? Nothing else matters?

Do your own research.

I don’t know if he belongs to a party but Cohen did three years for his involvement in this sordid tale.

Last edited:
So it only has to do with the party? Nothing else matters?

Do your own research.

I don’t know if he belongs to a party but Cohen did three years for his involvement in this sordid tale.
Why not Spitzer? Just people associated with Trump?

Pay hush money, go directly to jail. Rob the general population, turnstile justice. 🤔.

Pay hush money, go directly to jail. Rob the general population, turnstile justice. 🤔.
Why not Hillary? One could argue that she did way worse things than Trump was tried on. In the 80s it was the Whitewater scandal and the much more recent issues.

Are the two cases exactly the same? Duh. But somehow you expect the results to be the same? The depth of your comparison is a pub was convicted and a dem wasn’t. That’s it. Brilliant.

I can give you just a few of the hundreds of reasons they ARE different. It was 16 years ago. Spritzer admitted what he did and resigned. He apologized. He took responsibility for his actions.

He didn’t attack the judge constantly. He didn’t go after the judges daughter and the jury even after a gag order. He didn’t say the trial was rigged. He didn’t play the victim every day on tv.

Are the two cases exactly the same? Duh. But somehow you expect the results to be the same? The depth of your comparison is a pub was convicted and a dem wasn’t. That’s it. Brilliant.

I can give you just a few of the hundreds of reasons they ARE different. It was 16 years ago. Spritzer admitted what he did and resigned. He apologized. He took responsibility for his actions.

He didn’t attack the judge constantly. He didn’t go after the judges daughter and the jury even after a gag order. He didn’t say the trial was rigged. He didn’t play the victim every day on tv.
The difference was the Democrat wasn’t prosecuted…🤔

I asked myself why would a nice guy like Trump go after the Judge's innocent daughter, and here is what I found:

Judge Marshan's daughter is a senior executive at a Super Liberal Democrat firm that works for Democratic California Representative Adam Schiff, the Democrat National Committee, the Democratic Senate Majority PAC, and Joe Biden. This fact is a legitimate reason for Trump to attack the Judge and be granted a new trial because Judge Marshan refused to recluse himse;f and step down.

@BNIBoiler @JBoiler23 @Katscratch Dude, Trump new nothing about the payments. Cohen told his own lawyer that he didn't believe Daniels' story that Trump slept with her, but paid her off just to make it go away.

Besides those facts that Cohen lied about in court, even if Trump did know about it, it's not a crime.

Here are the facts straight out of Cohen's lawyers mouth. I suggest you watch them all. I linked the video to each instance where he was able to talk. It's damning to the testimony of Cohen.

And this

And here is where it comes out that Cohen didn't believe Daniels but decided to take care of the issue on his own.

Last edited:
Between, you, the Buskster, Faux News and others, this meltdown is funny as hell. Can't believe y'all are so enamored by one dude. It's kind of sickening to be honest. So what is next for you Flavor Aiders? Move to a jungle in Guyana?
You're the one gloating over damages to our legal system and clear moves towards authoritarianism. YOU are liable for the shit that comes next if this is allowed to continue.

This is how Trump has taught his followers:

Pre-indictment? “Rumors aren’t charges. Innocent until proven guilty.”

Post-indictment? “Charges aren’t convictions. Innocent until proven guilty”

Post-conviction—after the charges were proven as per a trial jury“It wasn’t fair! Waaahhh!”

Would you apply the same standard to a drug dealer, or to Senator Menendez? If Menendez is convicted will it also be a sign of a weaponized DOJ?
No, we have seen the evidence that this was manufactured.

First of all, the fact that payments were made is not evidence of a crime. Second, other than her word, there's NO evidence that he actually slept with her. None. The "facts" that you believe in are mostly manufactured by a convicted liar. You want to believe so badly that Trump is a criminal that you'll believe in someone that lied before Congress as well as many other times and got caught every single time.

David Pecker? Give me a break. All that Pecker testified to are the concept of catch and kill. That's not out of the normal for ANY campaign. It's also not illegal. They had to prove that money illegally came from the campaign in order for it to be a crime. Something that was already looked into by a governing body and found to be nothing. It wasn't until Cohen decided to lie that they had a case. Cohen was just trying to save his own ass.

Most people aren't as gullible as you guys. Even after the conviction people swung support towards Trump because they can see this for what it is. Why can't you guys?

Last edited:
Again I ask, why are y’all so enamored by this dude? Out of all of the republicans out there, y’all kiss this man’s butt. Find another Republican and move on from this fool.

Perhaps with this conviction, the Republican Party can reboot themselves. Perhaps they won’t be the Republican Party if the 1950s and earlier. But he better without this MAGA bs.
Dumb. Most of the garbage you post is devoid of reality. I hope you realize that one day.

Reactions: SKYDOG
I asked myself why would a nice guy like Trump go after the Judge's innocent daughter, and here is what I found:

Judge Marshan's daughter is a senior executive at a Super Liberal Democrat firm that works for Democratic California Representative Adam Schiff, the Democrat National Committee, the Democratic Senate Majority PAC, and Joe Biden. This fact is a legitimate reason for Trump to attack the Judge and be granted a new trial because Judge Marshan refused to recluse himse;f and step down.
@BNIBoiler @BuilderBob6 No conflicts of interest for the Judge here is there?

Also, it's funny how the same Judge keeps coming up for all of these different cases against Trump's people. Just so odd, amiright?

Dumb. Most of the garbage you post is devoid of reality. I hope you realize that one day.
I’ll take the other side and say no. He may be knowledgeable on history, but his vision on looking ahead is zero.

I’ll take the other side and say no. He may be knowledgeable on history, but his vision on looking ahead is zero.
But even when he talks about history, he gets it wrong much of the time. He's fed the repackaged history and never considers anything else since it supports what he wants to believe, no matter how damning that other history is to his belief system.

I/we have destroyed his ideals with facts and data more times than I can count, yet every time the subject comes back up, he comes back with the same debunked talking points. It's tiring and infuriating because someone chooses to be a stooge for the evil in this country and refuses to learn.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Ffs. And the reason has nothing to do with the facts of the case? It’s just about party?

I’m not continuing this with someone who has the objective reasoning of a front row trump rally attendee.
What facts? Please point them out. If you have an iota of integrity, you will see that this case has been manufactured for a conviction vs being a real case. Did you even watch what Cohen's lawyer said in Congress? The entire case was based off of Cohen. He lied on the stand. All he's trying to do is save his own ass.

Ffs. And the reason has nothing to do with the facts of the case? It’s just about party?

I’m not continuing this with someone who has the objective reasoning of a front row trump rally attendee.
Give me a link that shows what documents had been falsified. I can't find it.

This is according to a BBC article. Even the BBC is stating the case was extremely weak.

Missing the key point​

The prosecution used meticulous documentation to show falsified business records, but the evidence that Trump actually intended to commit or conceal that all-important second crime was “thin to nonexistent”, Randall Eliason, a professor at George Washington University Law School, told the BBC.

Nice guy like trump? Trump is many things. I’ve never heard him called a nice guy. Wow.

The NY Advisory Board on Judicial Ethics determined the work of the judges daughter was not grounds for recusal. I’m sure you have a problem with them too since they are from NY.

I have no problem with trump calling for the recusal. I do have a problem with trump going on and on about the daughter in public. She becomes a target for the MAGA crazies. It has been shown time and time again that public officials and their families who don’t do as trump demands have been harassed and threatened.

When the motion was denied trump should just STFU about it. But he has no self control and believes he is right about everything. This idiot cost himself 80 million simply because he wouldn’t shut up lol.

• Haha

Dude, Stormy previously said she did not sleep with Trump, with these words:

"The fact of the matter is that each party to this alleged affair denied its existence in 2006, 20011, 2016, 2017 and now again in 2018. I am not denying this affair because I was paid “hush money” as has been reported in overseas owned tabloids. I am denying this affair because it never happened. "

Yet you believe her now?

And you believe Cohen, who admitted in the testimony he stole 60k from Trump because he thought he deserved it - adding to his convictions for lying.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT