ADVERTISEMENT

Indinia is 6-0 and . . .

We all know Purdue hoops and gridsters are paid - at least some of them. We just don't know how much and how it compares with IU's mercenary teams.
Iu is shelling out more cash than Purdue at basketball. It’s how they land these high profile players. It’s why Sisley went. Good thing their issue wasn’t a lack of talent last year.

We all know Purdue hoops and gridsters are paid - at least some of them. We just don't know how much and how it compares with IU's mercenary teams.
Card is a bust.. Walters spent on the wrong guy. But last year, on on3, I saw multiple people who aren’t bs post that every scholarship basketball player got what card got. That shows you how low the commitment is here

Card is a bust.. Walters spent on the wrong guy. But last year, on on3, I saw multiple people who aren’t bs post that every scholarship basketball player got what card got. That shows you how low the commitment is here
So we should retain Walters and not try. Get it!

Or, you reset…find the best coach you can and give the fan base reasons to invest? Crazy huh?

Or are we still blaming Brohm?

So we should retain Walters and not try. Get it!

Or, you reset…find the best coach you can and give the fan base reasons to invest? Crazy huh?

Or are we still blaming Brohm?
I have told you 400 times I don’t care if we fire Walters today. Isn’t going to give the next coach seniors who can play or money

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT