ADVERTISEMENT

Indinia is 6-0 and . . .

62 isn’t that old and if he wants to win a championship he’ll have to leave to do it. He’s going to be a hot commodity this off-season. Brohm had only won 7 games his first season and already had UT calling.
A blue blood is NOT hiring a 62 yr old. There is a reason 62 gets you social security. BTW, he is 63 and would be 64 when STARTING a job somewhere else.

Reactions: BBG
Don't know the specifics, but it sure looks like they have - and in hoops too, with the all-mercenary team they have hired.

You might want to tap the brakes on your public disgust over schools employing mercenary basketball and football players.
You know, glass houses and everything...

Instead of asking passive-aggressive questions, it would be better if you just plain said what you mean. It’s a Purdue board; if you have something negative/nasty to say about the IU Football team? Go for it!

So if you think the James Madison transfers really followed Cignetti to IU primarily because of an NIL payday, just say so.

No, it wasn’t because of a particular academic program. Not many IU players are in the Jacobs or Kelley schools, and not many Purdue players are studying mechanical engineering. And that’s fine.

They came because they were originally recruited to an FCS program, they believe in their coach, and they had a chance to play for him at a P4 program.
How do you know that is why they came?

You might want to tap the brakes on your public disgust over schools employing mercenary basketball and football players.
You know, glass houses and everything...
That Purdue does it does not make it less disgusting, "Baxter",

Have your experiences taught you that you might be wrong?
Like with these gems in that last post:
“not a fan of the idiots that post on this forum.”
“I dislike people who call other people names“

Surely the most clueless, narcissistic, “hey look at me” poster I’ve seen on any forum…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT