ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana fans who read this board

To be fair the recruit was offered by Michigan SU Georgia tech and Iowa State among others. He may be rated low 3 star but he has a good offer list.

I don't think the Michigan offer was a real one. He tweeted official offers from Virginia and Indiana, not one from UM who was part of his top 3. Not that Twitter is the best place for news, it is odd he tweeted IU and Virginia offers only.

I also don't expect IU to match Purdue in offensive talent, recruiting-wise. Almost solely because CJB is an offensive head coach and CTA is a defensive guy. I would expect better defensive than offensive recruits at IU, and if you look at IU's class, I would think their best and highest upside players are defenders.[/QUOTE]

Compare Purdue's defensive recruits in this class to IU's. The majority of Purdue's best recruits are on defense (Karlaftis, Grant, Faucheaux, and Hunter) and IU only has one defensive player (Robbins) that is of a similar caliber to those guys.

Compare Purdue's defensive recruits in this class to IU's. The majority of Purdue's best recruits are on defense (Karlaftis, Grant, Faucheaux, and Hunter) and IU only has one defensive player (Robbins) that is of a similar caliber to those guys.

I'm surprised by the defensive talent Brohm and co have on board so far. Let's hope he can keep it up!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT