ADVERTISEMENT

I'm hyped about next year's team...

Let's imagine that we are all ignorant of what we talk about on here or anywhere for that matter...not difficult right.
Given that stipulation, which type of person do people want to be around?
Which type gets more done? The second question is a life in general lean as nothing we do here accomplishes anything.
Well, it would depend...there are those that are realistic and attuned to what is actually going on and are open-minded enough to not just realize it, but discuss it, and they are those that are indignant, pompous, and part of the ignorance is bliss crowd...I prefer the former admittedly, whereas Matt, Morgan and DH in particular all are appreciative of, and no doubt prefer, the latter.
So your rebuttal is my post count and the "likes" ? Seriously? Again, thanks for proving my point. If anything you just proved it even further. It isn't like you can't create another account and like your own posts, which I suspect that is what you have done. Or maybe, I was posting here before they instituted the like feature and then left for quite some time.

So yes, you will continue to be not taken seriously and you continue to prove my point about your being uninformed and have nothing really of worth to add to any discussion.
Or, it could just be that as I suggested, you spend a lot of time entertaining only yourself...and that your pompous and self-righteous posts more or less suck.

there are those that are realistic and attuned
To which you are most certainly not one of those you mention here. That is painfully obvious.

Or, it could just be that as I suggested, you spend a lot of time entertaining only yourself...and that your pompous and self-righteous posts more or less suck.
Except that we can see by your uninformed responses that I was pretty much spot on.

For the love of beer this thread has gotten just stupid.

It was a thread intended to show some hype for next year. I fail to see the reason for crapping over a thread like this but whatever it's everyone's right to post how they want.

The other bickering is just needless grade school crap that we as Boilers are better than.

Last edited:

It was a thread intended to show some hype for next year. I fail to see the reason for cropping over a thread like this but whatever it's everyone's right to post how they want.

The other bickering is just needless grade school crap that we as Boilers are better than.
You are right and I am sorry for dragging it on. I will not respond to him anymore and take this further down the rabbit hole. My point has been made many times over anyway.

Blasphemy
Chris Reid forever !
Ha ha yes Chris "The Big Easy" Reid still one of my favorites....but J. Taylor.....the passion to be a Boilermaker...love it....he will show out the next couple years and cant wait to see it.

It was a thread intended to show some hype for next year. I fail to see the reason for crapping over a thread like this but whatever it's everyone's right to post how they want.

Yep. We need some Hoosiers to argue with. At least that would be for a good cause.

Reactions: BBG and tjreese
Yep. We need some Hoosiers to argue with. At least that would be for a good cause.

Some in this thread are likely Hoosier fans. I know one particular poster was a big fan of Mike Davis.....back in the day. No need to "name names" though. (Vbg).

back to my original point...ran across these highlights.

watch AJ destroy Stone on defense, and Haas, uh, not destroy him...
can Haas improve? I'm sure he will...but he has a long way to go

back to my original point...ran across these highlights.

watch AJ destroy Stone on defense, and Haas, uh, not destroy him...
can Haas improve? I'm sure he will...but he has a long way to go
Diamond Stone was a top 5 or top 10 recruit in nation. I wouldn't expect Haas to destroy him on defense. Will Haas get better on defense.....yes. All bigs make strides defensively as they get more experience. Will Haas ever be as good as AJH on defense....no. You may have to wait a long time before you ever see that dominant of defender....as AJH was the last 1.5 years.

Some in this thread are likely Hoosier fans. I know one particular poster was a big fan of Mike Davis.....back in the day. No need to "name names" though. (Vbg).
I know 48 has been poking around. He's usually too level headed to get a good fight going and he's probably just laughing at this thread anyway. Right 48?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT