ADVERTISEMENT

ILL. St ending.............

SunnyFL24

Redshirt Freshman
Nov 30, 2013
............I felt for Spack and his team to lose a close one at the end! I bet he felt like he was back coaching here with all the late game heart breaking losses we suffered while he was here. Anyways, great job on his part! His team wasn't suppose to be this good til next year.He will be up for a decent job within a year.

I like how he played aggressive at the end blitzing several times instead of going into a prevent. Unfortunately it did not work but I like the style.

My heart wants him back in black and gold when that DI job does come open! Was a freshman when he was a senior here at Purdue! One of the toughest guys I seen play, pound for pound that is.................

Originally posted by boilermaker75:
I like how he played aggressive at the end blitzing several times instead of going into a prevent. Unfortunately it did not work but I like the style.
Agree. Their D line was clearly gassed and not going to get pressure on their own. Putting pressure on their qb should have either gotten them enough disruption to get the Bison behind on the count or given up the homerun with enough time for Roberson to get it done again. Solid wager imo.

The CBs made some very good tackles on those plays too.

AGREED! Like the gutsy play.............nine times out of ten would have gotten the "W"! LOL!!!!!Was it me or did I see better receivers playing yesterday than what we have................

Originally posted by SunnyFL24:
AGREED! Like the gutsy play.............nine times out of ten would have gotten the "W"! LOL!!!!!Was it me or did I see better receivers playing yesterday than what we have................
You did.

I thought so...........but don't want to get started on our recruiting! Will save that for another day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT