ADVERTISEMENT

If CMP gets kicked out after 3 minutes Purdue....

DrEss

All-American
Aug 25, 2001
Calipari gets kicked out 3 minutes in and his team wins by 27 on the road against a 3 loss (before the game) South Carolina team. So, if CMP would have had an out of body experience and been teed up twice in 3 minutes, how would today's game ended? I have no idea, but it would have been interesting to watch, as we have all seen today's game played out and replayed sooo many times before.

Reactions: *4purdue*
Probably better Jack Owens probably would know how to call some timely TOs. Would of calmed the offense down towards the end too.

Calipari gets kicked out 3 minutes in and his team wins by 27 on the road against a 3 loss (before the game) South Carolina team. So, if CMP would have had an out of body experience and been teed up twice in 3 minutes, how would today's game ended? I have no idea, but it would have been interesting to watch, as we have all seen today's game played out and replayed sooo many times before.
I said after the MSU game he should have got T'd up to spark the team and was told that we would only have lost the game. Tech's don't fire a team up I was told. Lol.... Use to work for GK.

Well then if getting a tee or two are not allowed on this board, maybe he can call in sick the next game and we can see what the team does. We have already proven we can lose most big games with him and his whiteboard.

Reactions: cprh9u
Is this a joke? The players would have no idea what to do without Painter inspiring them with "Move, move move!"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT