ADVERTISEMENT

I don't care the amount of the buyout, Brohm needs to go.

BBG

All-American
Jun 18, 2001
Global
www.beeradvocate.com
I've been a pretty big defender and always will until there is evidence to show otherwise, but we should cancel next weeks game and send Brohm on his way.

I could see this if this was his first year, but it's not. He has two of the best WRs in the country and he is using a QB that can't throw anything accurate over 5 yards that was beat out by a walk on.

This would have to massively improve just to get back to embarrassing.

Reactions: DAG10 and DG Boiler
sorry it's not going to happen. Purdue had a hard enough time finding the money to buy out hazell's contract.

I've been a pretty big defender and always will until there is evidence to show otherwise, but we should cancel next weeks game and send Brohm on his way.

I could see this if this was his first year, but it's not. He has two of the best WRs in the country and he is using a QB that can't throw anything accurate over 5 yards that was beat out by a walk on.

Brohm needs a new DC and STC and for this covid season to be over

Reactions: Matt Tiger
Brohm needs a new DC and STC and for this covid season to be over
I wouldn’t use COVID season as excuse. Everyone is playing in it. Yes the DC is bad and I know Brohm won’t be bought out but this is on him. I think the heart is not there and the air is going out of the momentum and excitement he started. I’ll give him a chance to turn it around next year but they have given up

I wouldn’t use COVID season as excuse. Everyone is playing in it. Yes the DC is bad and I know Brohm won’t be bought out but this is on him. I think the heart is not there and the air is going out of the momentum and excitement he started. I’ll give him a chance to turn it around next year but they have given up
Nope. Once you lose the team, you're done...

I believe he’s going to get at least 1 more year. Not saying he deserves it with the results of the last 2 seasons... but whether he deserves it or not I think we will see him get the chance to use one of the 4* QB’s that we have committed.

I believe he’s going to get at least 1 more year. Not saying he deserves it with the results of the last 2 seasons... but whether he deserves it or not I think we will see him get the chance to use one of the 4* QB’s that we have committed.
I doubt they start over our walk on qb or our transfer

Harder for younger teams IMO. If you disagree that’s fine. Nebraska has a veteran D

I would love nothing more than to be wrong about Brohm, I think we all would welcome that. If that 4* isn't starting from day one next season, then that should seal Brohm's fate.

I’d welcome Brohm back. But the next time a coach tries to use another school as leverage to get a fat paycheck, I say let him walk!

Since when have you ever thought that anybody knows as much as you?
I have admitted many times to knowing absolutely nothing! It’s more that people such as yourself who believe you know so much don’t know anything more than I do!

Lol. I just keep picturing an abandoned warehouse with two laptops.. Atlanta Jim and this dude banging at the keyboard away all day
I’m a computer geek! I own 4 laptops and a pc and was a web page designer and computer college professor! That’s also what I did in the military! Haven’t you read my anti cyber bullying messages? Telling people to attack the message and not personally attack the messenger? The boilers are losing, so it’s personal attack time! The cycle repeats itself!

The most pathetic half of football in my memory.

What is the chance after watching the o/l that the 4* qb will find another school

Reactions: DAG10
I’m a computer geek! I own 4 laptops and a pc and was a web page designer and computer college professor! That’s also what I did in the military! Haven’t you read my anti cyber bullying messages? Telling people to attack the message and not personally attack the messenger? The boilers are losing, so it’s personal attack time! The cycle repeats itself!

I’m not attacking you. You’re one of the few I’ll remember when this life is over

i prefer they use the money and give it to the library, band and arts programs. That awesome weight training facility sure has worked wonders for our athletes.
It’s not the library, band , or arts money to use. If that’s what’s important to you Wole then donate a few millions.

Where you ready to fire Matt during the Johnsons bothers +1 era?

I’m not attacking you. You’re one of the few I’ll remember when this life is over
I'm a very memorable person. SI BOILER made the effort to find out my true identity. he even knows where I lived and when I moved. and that I'm the guy whose Christmas lights were vandalized last year. he follows my facebook postings. he probably even knows why his high school football team has so much talent, but always loses in the play-offs. WHY ? because all they ever do are the same plays they've always done for the past 20 years. and when they face a real opponent, they lose because the opponent puts 10 guys on the line and dares them to pass. Even for a guy who knows nothing like myself, it's obvious.

It’s not the library, band , or arts money to use. If that’s what’s important to you Wole then donate a few millions.

Where you ready to fire Matt during the Johnsons bothers +1 era?
I've always like painter. I didn't like the Johnsons, and i hate guards who can't hit free throws.

and actually I do donate a lot of money to Purdue - just not the athletic department.

my main objection is when the BIG 10 Network was first created, it was supposed to be used for and generate revenue for all aspects of each university rather than just the athletic departments. there was supposed to be more things programmed onto the network than just athletics. it appears the original proposal and reality are two separate things. I kind of liked that previous President, because she syphoned off money from athletics to fund academic programs.

I'm a very memorable person. SI BOILER made the effort to find out my true identity. he even knows where I lived and when I moved. and that I'm the guy whose Christmas lights were vandalized last year. he follows my facebook postings. he probably even knows why his high school football team has so much talent, but always loses in the play-offs. WHY ? because all they ever do are the same plays they've always done for the past 20 years. and when they face a real opponent, they lose because the opponent puts 10 guys on the line and dares them to pass. Even for a guy who knows nothing like myself, it's obvious.

Dude are you serious? That’s terrible.. it’s a Purdue message board wtf

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Then your donations had nothing to do with weight room.

You are correct. But it does appear that our players were much better conditioned, stronger and had fewer injuries before that weight room was built. That weight room was supposed to make Purdue athletes much stronger, bigger and better. I'm not seeing the results.

You are correct. But it does appear that our players were much better conditioned, stronger and had fewer injuries before that weight room was built. That weight room was supposed to make Purdue athletes much stronger, bigger and better. I'm not seeing the results.
And get better recruits.

Reactions: purduepat1969

Louisville is laughing their @$$ off. No discipline, cheap penalties...and dare I say terrible decisions by the Head Coach.

No but I was on the fence until the ship was righted and I owned up to me wavering. And?
I see similarities. There is something in the locker room that Jeff needs to fix.

I honestly think he should find somebody to recruit and work with QB’s. We have not been good at the position since Hazels QB’s left.

Dude are you serious? That’s terrible.. it’s a Purdue message board wtf
I'm serious ! Other people here have posted about my personal life for the past 5 years and that included posting personal pictures of me that they have found to use against me. and what happened to them other than receiving a pat on the back from other posters? They even had personal attacks against my son because he was a track athlete and not a football player. I'e received a lot of personal attacks.

and then they get upset when i decide to fight back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT