ADVERTISEMENT

I did not watch the whole game yesterday. What I did see...

MilwaukeeBoilerFan

All-American
May 29, 2001
Entire 1st half Purdue was turnover machine. Hopefully, they clean it up early in the season.
Great comeback to take the lead knocking down three's & moving the ball around as well.

Fell Asleep...

Woke up to see the last few seconds and defense let an easy shot at the end go uncontested.
5.2 seconds left...horrible turnover cross court pass with No Zip. Why cross court and not working it to the paint or anyone moving fast down the middle to receive and push the ball up.

I'm not going to bash our team. It was an away game and F$U hasn't lost in something like 29 games on the homecourt if I heard the stat correctly. They made the Elite Eight. F$U are not chumps.
Purdue gave them a solid game. Clean up our turnovers and we'll be fine.

Entire 1st half Purdue was turnover machine. Hopefully, they clean it up early in the season.
Great comeback to take the lead knocking down three's & moving the ball around as well.

Fell Asleep...

Woke up to see the last few seconds and defense let an easy shot at the end go uncontested.
5.2 seconds left...horrible turnover cross court pass with No Zip. Why cross court and not working it to the paint or anyone moving fast down the middle to receive and push the ball up.

I'm not going to bash our team. It was an away game and F$U hasn't lost in something like 29 games on the homecourt if I heard the stat correctly. They made the Elite Eight. F$U are not chumps.
Purdue gave them a solid game. Clean up our turnovers and we'll be fine.

I too, took a nap after the first half - made a real difference in how I viewed the game! Just sayin . . .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT